Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
BLACK BUTLER ----- ETERNAL OBLIGATIONS Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm
To the Rp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 pm
"Being powerful is like being a lady; if you have to tell others you are, then you aren't."
- Margaret Thatcher

User Image
*Smiles, nods* "Hello; welcome."

My name is...... Marianna Albany Ashford
But you can call me... Lady Albany or Lady Ashford. Those I am close to, like I was with my father, have been known to call me Mari.
I am obviously a... Female.
And I was born 15 years ago.
This is who I am... Human.
My position equals... Youngest sibling.

I can be pretty... Level headed, straightforward and gentle, many have said that though I do not, at first, appear to be so, I am quite mature for my lack of experience. A fairly good judge of character, though I tend not to make snap decisions it is indisputable that I do not take much time in determining the usefulness of others as I pride myself on efficiency and a sure mind. Perhaps it is merely because I am the youngest of my family, but when faced with the choice between diplomacy and violence I will always attempt to hash things out without a need for the physical. That being said, I did not come to my position, discover the things I have, without some measure of a breaking point; when angered, when the wrong buttons are pushed, I find that people are often quite suprised at my change in nature. Not something I enjoy, but I have learned to accept it as a part of myself. I suppose it all just simply depends on the circumstance; I've a wide range of emotions.
Hitting Rewind...I don't remember much of when I was small, most specifically because I chose to block it all out as soon as I could; I can recall that my father was a very handsome man, who ran a successful clothing company and was well endowed in a number of...other circumstances. My mother was a fugitive from China who met my father on the streets after trying to pick his pockets; turned out to be love at first sight, which heralded my birth. Father was not often around to watch my grow up or experience my prominant milestones; mother thought it was because he was working hard on expanding his company which had made us rich and prosperous, but as it turned out, that was far from the case. I didn't find out about the fact that I had four older siblings from different women all bedded by father until I was about ten, I think; and from there, things got worse. Father, as it turned out, had been dealing in some unfavorable things to keep himself highly positioned in social circles; the Yard arrested him on many treasons against the English crown.

However, before he was carted away father left me Carbunkle, a small teddy bear which he said held a secret for me upon the day I could figure out to find it within that little toy. Mother, by this time, had lost all faith in my father; she offered to take me with her back to China but I refused, not being able to give up on this challenge I had been handed. So that left me alone and rather afraid; however, I managed to revamp my father's businesses into more profitable ventures and made a name for myself in both men's and women's fashion lines. At about this time my siblings stepped forward, claiming that father had given me the legendary secret to immortality, saying they wanted it too. Unfortunately I did not, and still don't, know what they were talking about; this just seemed to make them angry and so I fled for my own life. It took a long time to find a place safe from my family, but really the only reason I'm still here is because of him. He came to me in a dream, offered to help me in exchange for my soul after my goal of protecting father's treasure and name was complete. Still young at the time, I fully agreed and I've had this demon as my butler ever since then. Even now I'm not sure if that was the right decision, but it didn't matter anymore. It's far too late to back out.

Look at what I can do! I can play the violin and piano quite well, and actually know how to cook on my own without any help from the staff though they insist on doing it for me most of the time. I'm not bad at chess, either.
I really enjoy... Reading, drawing and baking are some of my favorite activities. Additionally I quite enjoy the work I do, and sew all my own clothes to promote the line.
Love it! Sweet foods, most animals, the company, keeping up with the latest fashion trends, foreign tea brands, light colors, sleeping in late, cold weather, snow and the scents of vanilla and lavender.
Eew, Nasty! Swimming, blood, fire, getting up early, being underestimated or treated like a child, my greedy, jealous siblings and family, egotistical men, pigeons and spicy foods. I
Turn it up!
Song to You // Victoria Justice & Leon Thomas III
The bells of Notre Dame
The Court of Miracles

Sssh, don't tell! I can't swim; not at all. I sink like a stone in the water.

That which keeps us connected... My contract mark is on my right shoulderblade; my clothes usually cover it up.
You, my partner... (For butlers and masters only; who you serve, or who serves you)
I'll deny it! Oh, nobody.
Am I forgetting something...? I own a very specific teddy bear by the name of Carbunkle; only I am permitted to touch him; even my butler would be punished should he do so.
Stop following me! Yoko_Matsubishi

“There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea”
User Image
*Bows* "Welcome..Are you here to she My Lady?"

My name is...... Alis Walker
But you can call me... Alis, or Mr. Butler by new vistors.
I am obviously a... Male, of course.
And I was born Well, over hundreds of years..I can't seem to remmber my exact age, though I do look like I am 16. years ago.
This is who I am... Demon
My position equals... Youngest Sibling's Butler.

I can be pretty... Alis is a dutiful and dedicated butler. He follows each order faithfully, while always ensuring that the house runs smoothly. As such, he is noticeably annoyed whenever they end up behind schedule. The way he responds to His lady's demands is quite notable, as he would usally say. "Yes, My Lady". Alis, at times (usally when no one is around, but them two) likes to tease her, and mess with her thoughts. Alis likes to pull pranks and mess around, but always make sure to clean up what ever mess he got the two in. ALWAYS...
Hitting Rewind...Most of my past is unknown, and I would like it to stay like that. All that matters right now is the future. Well..I will tell you the story on how I met my Lady. I found her sleeping, and entered her dreams, as many of us Demons can do. Her soul seems like one of the best in the whole world. So I made a contract with her, promising Iwould help her protect her with my life and do as she says, until she reaches her goal and says to me, "Check Mate".

Look an what I can do! Alis can run at top speed, slow down time in battle (like literally slow down time) and I can change into my demon form..which you wouldn't want to see...
I really enjoy... Finding new teas to taste or make, Playing the Piano, teasing My Lady, and also helping My Lady with her work.
Love it! Dogs, Tea, SOULS, and of course, My Lady.
Eew, Nasty! Shinigami and any type of danger to my Lady.
Turn it up!I am pleased with whatever my lady likes.

Sssh, don't tell! My Lady is my weak-ness..we are like a tag team, if you take one away the other will not be as good. Also if you hit my heart with a golden sword and it goes all the way through my heart, and rip it from my body I would die.

That which keeps us connected...
Here is my Mark
My Mark is located on my right hand, I hide it with my glove.

You, my partner... The Youngest Sibling, my Lady.
I'll deny it! None, at the moment.
Am I forgetting something...? *Grins mysteriously*
Stop following me! _DeaTh_By_Llama_

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:43 pm
SECOND YOUNGEST SIBLING + BUTLER

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
User Image
*smiles gently* "Oh hello."

My name is...... Maxwell Howl Gallagher
But you can call me... Max, Howl
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Sixteen years ago.
This is who I am... Human
My position equals... Second Youngest Sibling

I can be pretty... tricky to figure out. One minute Max is your kind host; the next, he's a cold-blooded murderer, watching from the sidelines as he lets his demon swallow up his guest whole. He's a hell of an actor, and he can act amazingly well to get what he wants. Many think that he's just a weak, overly pacifistic little boy who hates seeing others get hurt. Actually, he's much more than that, and only his demon knows that side of him...
Hitting Rewind...Max's mother had been a travelling gypsy, who happened to be in town with her caravan when his father was there at the same time. He supposed that his father 'fell in love' with his mother for a time, and she believed that his feelings were real, so she fell for him as well. Max was a result of that coupling. His mother later found out that his father had other children with other women, but hey, it was a little too late to do anything about that. She did the only sensible thing a young mother would think of doing at that time; take the kid, and split. Of course, Max's dad wouldn't let him go that easily, and pursued his mother, finally able to catch up with her and coax her into giving him Max. He let the two stay with each other, but Max's mother soon died of a rare disease; one he caught, but survived from; but gave him a weak health for the rest of his life in return, as if spiteful at his survival.

Max grew up rather isolated, but that only honed his instincts as a boy genius. He learned from a young age that people couldn't be trusted, which caused him to put on a mask and act like the innocent, naive person people wouldn't suspect. Behind the scenes, he was an evil, evil little boy. He grew up in the shadow of his other siblings, but he would pull a couple of strings here and there, and he became as good as his brothers and sisters at handling their father's company as well. When he heard that his youngest sister had been given the secret to immortality, he wanted it, and he wanted it bad. He acted like he didn't though, to make Mari lower her guard around him, but she still didn't trust him enough. But that was when Max decided on desperate measures, and read through his mother's old books, finding one that was about demons and dark magic; eventually coming upon an enchantment that could summon a demon. He took the risk, and summoned Lila to him. He made a deal with her, so that she could help him get the secret to immortality from Mari. But of course, a kid like him...he'll find a way to trick her from taking his soul. He's going to win, because he said he would, and for a genius like him, nothing is impossible...

Look ant what I can do! Max is practically a god when it comes to music. His favorite instrument is the piano, and he gets his amazing skills from his mother, who had been a musician before she met his father. His acting skills are also unmatched by any other, which is why people think he's the most 'harmless' one of the five siblings, when he could very well be the least. He also has a vast knowledge of plants and herbs as well as an abnormally high IQ for his age...
I really enjoy... Playing the piano/violin/flute, reading, horse-back-riding, chess, herbology.
Love it! Peaceful mornings, getting his way, plants.
Eew, Nasty! Pests, large crowds of people, people who can see through his act.
Turn it up!
This Ain't A Scene - Fall Out Boy
Trust Me - Matsushita Yuuya

Sssh, don't tell! Despite his genius mind, Max isn't very strong physically, and depends on Lila a lot in this area. Catch Lila off-guard, and Max will be very vulnerable. Unless he manages to weasel his way out of trouble with his words, of course, which is very likely.

That which keeps us connected... On his left collarbone.
You, my partner... Lila Barns
I'll deny it! None.
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
Stop following me! Hunter Crawl

"For every goal, every means, there is a way to acheive."
User Image
Half Human
or a Demon Hound.
*Curtsies* "Welcome; was master expecting you?"

My name is...... Lila Barns, as a human; my true name is not something you get to know.
But you can call me... Just Lila.
I am obviously a... Female.
And I was born well over six hundred, though looking about fourteen years ago.
This is who I am... Demon.
My position equals... Second youngest sibling's butler/handmaiden.

I can be pretty... Extremely bi-polar at the worst and best of times; for the most part I'm quite in control of myself, and therefore am able to maintain a cheerful and soft hearted disposition. I take orders well and never bear any personal grudges, no matter what my master might say to me. Timely and effiecient, as a butler I pride myself on getting things done right the first time, exactly when they need to be done, and because of this I've been known to clean up after my master and straighten the affiairs he himself does not get to as I can't stand for things to be unkept. But let's get one thing straight; despite how young and naiive I may appear to be, and may act to suit my master's needs, I'm still a demon and should you anger me, or step out of line I'll tie your tongue in a knot. I'd probably enjoy it, too; learned a long time ago that I've got some terrible blood lust, couple with a very sadistic outlook. Not someone you want to mess around with.
Hitting Rewind...Well, there's really not much to say about my life; I was born a demon, lived as a demon, and took my fair group of souls thanks to my quiet and somewhat innocent appearance, and did what most demons do. Well, until I was summoned by that person. I remember I'd been in the middle of lunch, consuming a particularly delicious, wicked soul, when I was jerked out into another place I'd never been to, in full demonic hound form. The man that had summoned me, as it turned out, had a deal in mind; one that involved my taking his soul in the end of things.

Now I was certainly a bit skeptical about the whole thing; he didn't look very appetizing. But it came to be that his soul was exactly what I was looking for, so I agreed to his terms on the end result of my getting his everything. To keep appearances I pretend to be his butler, his handmaid. It's harrowing work sometimes, mostly because he's so demanding and naiive, but it doesn't matter. I win in the end, you see.

Look ant what I can do! My first ability involves changing the level of my true form; I have two, my demon hound appearance and my semi human one. In my demon hound form I have elemental breath, and in my half human appearance I can control and produce fire. While in human disguise I have the power of body manipulation; that is, I can twist your arm into a knot merely by thinking of it.
I really enjoy... Besides serving the master? Well, I do enjoy gardening from time to time.
Love it! Souls (good eating right there), board games, horror novels and small, furry animals ; not sure why though. I'm extremely carnivorous, and will never say no to a steak.
Eew, Nasty!Being underestimated, men with grabby hands (touch my butt and you'll lose a limb), incompetant people, being put behind schedule and most vegetables.
Turn it up!

Hips don't Lie // Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean
Only girl in the World // Rhianna

Sssh, don't tell! When switching between forms I'm exceptionally vunerable; if you catch me in between I'd surely die.

That which keeps us connected... The mark is in the middle of my forehead; I keep it covered with my bangs.
You, my partner... Maxwell Howl Gallagher.
I'll deny it! Not a soul.
Am I forgetting something...? I'm fluent in a number of different languages; my favorites are greek and spanish.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:17 pm
MIDDLE SIBLING + BUTLER

"Just remember; if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Here I am
*Mutters, flaps a hand* "Go away, I'm busy."

My name is...... (Lord) Kayler North Halsper
But you can call me... Lord Halsper, of Kayle....if I let you.
I am obviously a... Male.
And I was born 17 years ago.
My position equals... Middle Sibling.

I can be pretty... Stoic, but usually rather easygoing; I don't have the most saint like degree of patience, but I'm not liable to snap without a reason...most of the time. When I do get angry my temper is lethal, as I'm very likely to, as many people put it, "start swinging" at just about everyone and everything. Usually it regards small, actually very insignificant things; when I eventually calm down and realize this I just get angry all over again. However if nothing else can be said about my anger problems it would be that my fire burns out pretty fast, after which I often find myself completely drained and exhausted. I've never had the best handle on my emotions and we're all out of tact here, so don't come sniffing around for honey coating because I won't give it to you. However, for all this responsibility I've been given I'm still only a teenager..as such I tend to slip away from a lot of my work and would rather stay in bed most days. I guess it really just depends on what's going on; I'm pretty complex, you know.
Hitting Rewind...My life is pretty simple; and yet at the same time, it's not simple at all. I was born in the heart of London, to the great Lord Ashford himself. My mother worked in his estate for many years as she'd come from very poor, street urchin origins; since I get all my looks from her, I'm sure you can tell she was quite the lovely lady, even when dressed in servant rags. Lord Ashford thought so too; the wo developed a very intimate affair, and out came me. I was never really Lord Ashford's son, though; from the very beginning my mother knew their relationship wouldn't last so as soon as she'd saved up enough money she took me and left. Out in London she met a handsome trader with plenty of influence, and next thing I knew I had a dad. I grew up in that family, and for a long time I was actually quite content with my life, as it was.

At least I was, until my mother contracted a cold that turned out to be far worse then any of the doctors said it was. I'd never been terribly close with my father, and since I was still very young when mother died I blamed it on him. The stress, the straining of our already broken family bonds, helped him along his way to an early grave too; and then that just left me, fourteen at the time, with a name to keep and a title to inherit. Soon enough rmors started flying all about London; rumors of a half chinese girl who was Lord Ashford's actual daughter, the only one he'd bothered to formally accept as his child, and rumors of many more children, all results of the Lord's grabby hands, as it were. What was even more, this girl, my sort of sister, posessed the secret for immortality, and I wanted it. More then anything else in my life, I wanted to have it. Of course, I knew that this wasn't going to be an easy task, so I poked around in the darker arts a little and then all of sudden I had Ira. He wants my soul in the end of this? When I'm immortal, I'd just like to see him try and take it!

Look at what I can do! Besides being incredibly charming? I manage my father's trading company; we deal in a lot of cultural goods, so it's a bonus to have Ira, who's lived through so many periods of time.
I really enjoy... Sleeping, shirking work that needs to be done, and playing the piano.
Love it! Making large sales, expensive items, sleeping in, dark music with complex progressions, most sweets, fruit, snow and pretty people, both men and women. Ira; it's complicated.
Eew, Nasty!Work, getting sick, having my poor origins mentioned, getting up early, being touched without permission, and Ira. It's complicated.
Turn it up!
Super Bass // Nikki minaj
Belphegor's theme

Sssh, don't tell! Well, with how much energy I have to spread around, as I'm sure you can imagine I get sick fairly easilly. Just the simplest cold can have be in bed for weeks; I think I get it from my late mother.

That which keeps us connected... My right eye; it's covered by the way I specifically style my hair.
You, my partner... Ira.
I'll deny it! Pft...
Am I forgetting something...? I keep a pair of black cats, Calypso and Tuscany.

"The creative urge is the demon that will not accept anything second rate. It's just that mine requests lots of blood, carnage, and destruction~❤"
User Image
"What is your wish, my lord?"

My name is...... Ira Cipriano, but humans usually know me as- oops! Not telling~!
But you can call me... Ira
I am obviously a... Gingerbread~! Just kidding~! [Male]
And I was born a really, really long time ago, but to humans, it looks like only nineteen years ago.
My position equals... Middle Sibling's Butler

I can be pretty... laid back and lazy, but when it comes to my duties as a butler to my master, I'm very diligent. I'm loyal to him and only him, even if I do like to piss him off just for fun at times. I tend to act like I'm from a different time period at times, because I've lived for such a long time, and my favorite time is the Persian/Arabian era. I'll do anything to get to the goals my master and I have set, and I don't really care what happens to anyone else, so long as I get there.
Hitting Rewind...My past isn't some thing I like to talk about much, but I would usually be found in the lowest pits of hell. I couldn't get out; I was always restrained by my chains, to be eternally punished and to never die. But my first master then called me out. He was a Persian prince who wished to get rid of his enemies and become the king of the world. How could I refuse when I knew that humans couldn't live forever and I'd get his soul in the end anyways? Those years under his influence taught me a new experience and after he died, I found myself wanting for someone else to summon me so I could devour their souls as well.

My wish was granted when someone else summoned me. He was young; much younger than I expected. But it didn't matter. His soul was what did. I loved it. And the thought that it would soon be mine excited me. But of course, I had to help him achieve his goals first, because a soul whose life goal were completed taste so much more sweeter. After a while, I began to like his personality as well; but his want to get the secret of immortality bothered me somewhat...If he knew it, then I'd never be able to get his soul...But no matter. I'm a demon; I'll find a way to cheat him of his immortality sooner or later. He's certainly a very interesting master....

Look at what I can do! Turn into my demon form, in which fire and attacks that aren't by weapons made of gold can't harm me, make others think they're in incredible pain (and probably cause harm to them physically as well), and dive into the thoughts and memories of others to use them as information against them later.
I really enjoy... Killing Harvesting souls, painting, being lazy
Love it! Blood, souls, my master, tea, art
Eew, Nasty! Weak souls, annoying pests
Turn it up!Monster - Skillet
Sssh, don't tell! I guess...I'm not as powerful as usually am because I'm outside of hell and I'm using a human body to move around. Gold and weapons made of gold are my main weakness (hence the fact that I have gold restraints on me), but I can't truly ever die, because immortality is my punishment....Oh yes, but if you cut off my head in the human form, I'm most certain that you might be able to keep me from the human realm for another couple centuries or so~!

That which keeps us connected... My mark
On the nape of my neck, and it's usually hidden by my hair.

You, my partner... The middle sibling
I'll deny it! My body and heart belong to the same person...❤
Am I forgetting something...? Oh, you'll probably find out sooner or later~!
Stop following me! Hunter Crawl

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 pm
SECOND ELDEST SIBLING + BUTLER

I'm not bossy; my ideas are simply better than your's!
User Image
*smirks* "Hello, my dear. Come to sing my praises?"

My name is...... Lady Amellia Delarosa Hastings
But you can call me... Mell
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 18 years ago.
My position equals... Second Eldest Sibling

I can be pretty... 'Bossy' and 'opinionated' seem to follow this girl around. Once she's got her mind set on something, nothing going to stop her, no matter what. She's stubborn and determined, and will let you know what she's thinking, whether or not you asked. Mell is under the belief that everyone is entitled to an opinion; her's just happens to be the right one. She doesn't take kindly to those who cross her, and is known to be a vengeful woman. Anything from blackmail to poison, it's best not to put anything past her. Even so, deep down, Mell does have a heart. To the few people who can stand her and still call her friend, she's protective and tolerant, even if it doesn't show. She likes the company of others, and wishes to simply be accepted and loved.
Hitting Rewind...Amellia's mother was a traveling Frenchwoman. She, like many others Mell is sure, fell under her father's spell one night, and made love to man whom she would never know. When Mell was born nine months later, back in France, she took the name of her American step-father, Hasting.

Of course, it was quite clear he was not her father, even if he'd been there before her birth. Mell had a striking resemblence to her mother (a shame, really, since the woman hated her. Apparently, she reminded her too much of her father), but her step-father couldn't have been more different. So, like any curious child, Amellia began to look into her past, and, after a few years of searching, found him. Her birth father. And, apparently, four other's, as well. With a little more digging, Amellia discovered that, not only was her father a rich player, but the keeper of a deadly secret. Or, a non-deadly secret.

Eternal life could be her's! She would meet him, she divised, and ask for the secret! He'd be so happy to reunite with his long-lost daughter, surely he'd hand it to her! But no. He was arrested, and gave it to her. The youngest.

Filled with envy, Mell demanded the secret be handed over to her. When the girl refused and went into hiding (she claimed she knew nothing; imbecile!), Mell searcehed for her. But it was clear she could not do it alone. So, she enlisted help from an ever-obiedent and loyal source; a demon. Sure, she'd be giving her soul in return. But who ever said one needed a soul in order to have eternal life?

Look ant what I can do! Amellia took up painting at a young age, and has gotten quite good. And, because it is required of a Lady to know the musical arts, she plays the harp and piano.
I really enjoy... Having tea, playing music, painting, giving ordes
Love it! Cupcakes, Tea, Being in charge, My Butler, Flowers
Eew, Nasty! Her younger half-sister, NOT having eternal life, mushrooms, blueberries
Turn it up! Fame- Lady Gaga | Fashion- Lady Gaga
Sssh, don't tell! Amellia's biggest fear is being alone forever. Which, is why she wants eternal life; if she can't find anyone who really loves her now, who's to say she won't in fifty years?

That which keeps us connected... On her stomach, just below the belly-button.
You, my partner... My butler (To be filled in later...)
I'll deny it! No one, but she's quite close to her butler...
Am I forgetting something...? Nothing, really.
Stop following me! Reku1495

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:25 pm
ELDEST SIBLING + BUTLER

"....."
User Image
"Can I help you with something?"

My name is...... (Lord) Caleb Reese Lancaster.
But you can call me... Lord Lancaster; I also go by Reese.
I am obviously a... Male.
And I was born 21 years ago.
My position equals... Eldest Sibling.

I can be pretty... Quiet, would be the best way to describe me; I almost never talk, not out of a disability but because I beleive in only speaking when you need to speak. Anything else would just be unneccesary noise, really; because of this I tend to be one of the people others avoid if you want a long winded conversation since at the most you'll get maybe three words out of me at any given moment. When it comes to work I put a lot of focus into it, so much so that I tend to drown out absolutely everything else. I'd like to say, however, that my hard work, my dedication and drive, allows me many good points; I have quite a bit of patience, so much so that it's almost impossible to make me angry. However, when I do boil over it's best to avoid me for a few hours; because I don't communicate much verbally I'm a man of action and hash out a lot of problems with my fists. Though I really shouldn't be doing that...it lets me vast intelligence go to waste and I hate seeing wasteful people.
Hitting Rewind...Being the eldest of our twisted little family, I have seen many things; my mother was Lord Ashford's first wife, and they had a very sucessful marriage for a number of years which resulted in my brith. However, not all things can last forever; my mother was a bit...eccentric, for the Lord's taste, and you can only use quirky as a replacement for so long. Perhaps it was because my mother was American and the Lord was English, but they eventually grew apart; Mother told him off the American way with some very colorful language, and I moved back to America with her. My education was public, not reserved, so as I grew older, matured, I learned to deal with a far cry different set of problems then most people in England who were born into high societies.

However, despite that I was often picked at for not speaking much, living in America was quite possibly the greatest decision we could have ever made; by the time I was thirteen I'd discovered quite a knack for technology and machines; my work, as someone that young, was exhibited in the finest galleries and exhibition halls, and soon enough we had more the enough money to move out of our suffocating small plot of land and back to England, whereupon a great estate of our own was purchased. Mother never remarried; she saw no need for it, and still lives in that manor I purchased many years ago. These days I live in a large mansion of my own; it took me quite some time to learn about all these...somewhat related siblings I have thanks to the Lord Ashford, and how the youngest of us all has the secret to immortality. And the reason want it is not for what you may think; see, I want to watch the world grow and evolve. Without that secret I'll die someday. So I summoned myself a demon; didn't think it would work very well, but she's been helping me out ever since. Now, to make sure I am the one to acheive immortality, and none of my other siblings.

Look ant what I can do! I'm great with all kinds of technology and machinery; give me something, anything, and I can certainly put it back together.
I really enjoy... Putting things together after ripping them apart, people watching and visiting technology expos.
Love it! Intelligent people, soft music, large, open and quiet areas. My mother. Most american things. Children (not that I'll ever have any).
Eew, Nasty!Loud, sudden nosies, stupid people, being told to speak up or speak more, overly hot weather and spicy foods.
Turn it up!Ah...I don't really much care as long as it's quiet.
Sssh, don't tell! I really do care for my mother, and worry for her safety constantly.

That which keeps us connected... The palm of my right hand.
You, my partner... Desiray.
I'll deny it! No time for that.
Am I forgetting something...? I'm in the business of technology; if you want the latest and greatest, you'll come to see me.
Stop following me! Whitefiregirl

"I can't help that I'm so Fabulous"
Appearance
"Hello Sweetheart"

My name is...... Desiray
But you can call me... Dezy-or Dez
And I was born 20 years ago.
My position equals... Eldest Siblings Butler

I can be pretty... Desiray can be open-minded with alot of things,she is sarcastic,rude and blunt to many people,just cause she likes reactions.She is very loayl to those she serves unless they become power hungry,then she has to put an end to the contract.Desiray tends to hate other demons,and can be very hostile towards them,since she hates that they like to take souls and what not.Desiray is over-protective and usually runs the potential husbands and wivies of the siblings away,if she does not approve.She kinda like a mother bear if you want to put it that way.Desiray is a lazy individual and extremely short-tempered and can be over-dramtaic,and flirtatious.She however gets nervous when someone is more aggressive and straightthan she is.If your lucky enough to be friends with her Horray if not I feel sorry for ya.
Hitting Rewind...Desiray at first had a contract with a derranged boy whom she had to kill in order to keep him from destroying the whole world.Ever since Desiray was small she has always wanted to find that perfect place.Desiray was usually found in the streets fighting ,just to fight.She is always around when things go wrong,so that got her into alot of trouble with the law and soon she was brought to the queen.Whom assigned her to the household she is is now.She does the normal things any butler does.

Look ant what I can do! In-human strenghth,controls water/ice,and can fly.
I really enjoy... Dancing,Sleeping and Training
Love it! Music,Food,and Flirting with the fellows
Eew, Nasty! Snobs,Rude remarks towards her master,and Losing fights
Turn it up! lalala-BigBang
Sssh, don't tell! She only feeds off fear and misery of others,and is afraid of losing one of the young masters(will never admit it)

That which keeps us connected... on her tounge.
You, my partner... I serve the eldest of the home
I'll deny it! as much as I flirt with these guys I have to say I do like this particular fellow
Am I forgetting something...? Desiray always knows more then what she leads on,and always has a weird accessory on with her uniform and has an obession with foxes
Stop following me! roro456

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 pm
"I believe in reality and fantasy because without one, the other can't exist."
User Image
"I am honored to be in your presence. And you should feel the same."

My name is...... Alchemy Christiana Litchfield
But you can call me... Lady Christiana or Duchess of Litchfield in mixed company. My butler may address me by my first name.
And I was born 18 years ago.
My position equals... Huntress of the Ashford

I can be pretty... Apathetic, at most. I am a firm believer that an unnecessary show of emotion is a waste of one's potential. Such displays of energy are best suited to progression. I wear a formidable mask of charity and enthusiasm in the face of public events, despite how much I treasure my solitude over large gatherings. I do admit that I welcome a good conversation with anyone of any age so long as it is as I expect: a good conversation. Perk my interest and I will be more than just a statue. I have been told, and noticed, that I become distant to others when I am entranced by a subject of interest. The world could burn and I wouldn't notice so long as I could still see the stars.

I am fascinated by the intricacy of science, especially astronomy and anatomy. One of the advantages of a title such as mine is that I have been able to sit in on several dissections for anatomical study at several institutions. I have even partaken in the procedures. Once you've held a heart in your hand, you can't help but be changed for life. Speaking of hearts...as much as I detest this part of myself, I am somewhat of a hopeless romantic. I was scolded as a child for losing myself in writings and paintings of love. What I always favored most was the tragic tale of love lost. How appropriate that I immersed myself in such a somber atmosphere, as if in preparation for a future I didn't know...

Hitting Rewind...I cannot complain about my upbringing. Considering the state of the world at the present time, what child wouldn't want to be raised in a noble house. I was raised by Duke Edward Kensey Litchfield and Lady Christiana Marie Litchfield. My father, a member of the House of Hanover and blood-related to her majesty Queen Victoria, was expected to uphold the grace of the noble family. By his blood, I too share bonds with our beloved Queen of England. My mother, truly a beautiful example of my romance novels, was a middle-class midwife from a long line of healers and apothecaries. She was something of a free spirit, having gypsy blood diluted in her veins. He and my mother met during the birth of one of Queen Victoria's many children and challenged the authority of royalty to wed outside his social class. It was as if their love was instant. My father was fortunate he did not lose his title when he chose to marry a commoner. In fact, his rank improved when my mother's knowledge of medicine made her a prominent personal physician to many noble families.

My youth seemed to drift by. Every year the same. I was educated by private tutors until 16, favoring astronomy and other practical sciences. Considering my name, my understanding is that Alchemy pays homage to the success of my mother's trade. Training in high class etiquette from my father and freelance medical education from my mother. Throughout my youth, I watched how my father ran his shipping transportation business along with his many partners. None seemed relevant at the time. My mother passed away, ironically during a difficult birth, when I was 15. It was then she revealed that she'd fallen out of love with my father years back but the reason she stayed with the Duke of Litchfield was because she 'wanted to live forever'. I was left dumbstruck but my father seemed especially hurt by this. What kind of expectation was that from marriage? Even royalty couldn't spare one the fate of death. My father wept over his dead wife and son but I couldn't shed a tear. Our home was never the same. My mother's death left the house of Litchfield crippled.

My father became increasingly reclusive and ill without my mother at his side. He failed to oversee his shipping company so I took the reins in his absence. Not to mention, he stopped making sense during our brief conversations. My father also started talking about wild ideas about eternal life. Bringing up a past business associate again by the name of Ashford. I vaguely remember spying in on conversations between my father and special detectives from across the Europe. He used to say every night before falling into a drug-induced sleep: 'If I'd gotten my hands on that Ashford b*****d, we'd all live forever." Clueless and frustrated, I ignored his rants until his death…

One cold November evening roughly a year after my mother and brother passed, I brought him his regular sleeping medicine. Instead, my father grabbed my hand instead of the elixir and pulled me into his arms. It was at this time he asked me to bring a different potion. One that would not show a trace of foul play. I questioned whether I could comply with such a request...

But I did. I calmly went to my mother's medicine cabinet in the room and concocted the deadliest of invisible killers right before him. Herbs from across God's green earth went into the poison, I wanted him to feel no pain. We exchanged our fares. I handed him death and he handed me life. I held several folded papers, sealed by his ring, as he died instantly before me. The will in my hands granted me a secure life as his successor. However, as I read in the dying light of the fire, there was also a letter. A short few sentences reading: 'Destroy the Ashford' and 'No one should live forever'.

I committed murder at his request but there was something else that made the deed even less desirable. It seemed my father didn't cherish me the same way I did him. And now he was instructing me from beyond the grave to pursue a man and destroy some so-called secret to immortality. One person against what could be an entire family. My very soul was crippled in pain...because he did not say a thing. No last message. No soothing words to remember. Except an order. How would such a task even be accomplished…? It was when the last sparks burned out and I sat in the dark, staring at the corpse of my father when I could have sworn I heard a voice telling me…'I can help you find immortality.'

Look ant what I can do! I dabbled in the piano but found I preferred to sing instead, I have even performed for the Queen. I've only improved my medicine-making skills left from my mother, as well as concocting some not-so-healthy drugs for personal use. Oh, did I mention I could dissect a man in an hour flat?
I really enjoy... Studying the stars, mostly. And the anatomy of all living things really intrigue me. It's a wonder how anything manages to come out perfect enough to live...so many things could go wrong. Though I'm not interested in my father's legacy, I still oversee the several transport ships he owned that makes long trips between Europe, America, and Canada. I've been to America twice and found it interesting enough that I do like to travel.
Love it! The night, my solitude, white teas, traveling the world, reading, a good conversation
Eew, Nasty! Large crowds, sweet things, my future husband (maybe?), rude people
Turn it up! Safeguard to Paradise by Epica
Sssh, don't tell! Ironically, I don't really like the dark. My mind plays tricks on me and I see things within the shadows. I also have a persistent pain in my joints, sometimes induced by bad weather.

That which keeps us connected... I beg your pardon...?
You, my partner... I'm bound to no one. For now...
I'll deny it! Well, I don't love anyone but...I am engaged..
Am I forgetting something...? Even though I'm engaged? I'm yet to meet him...
Stop following me! Yue_Shadow

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff