Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
OPPOSITES [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 pm
OPPOSITES

No one post in here but me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:27 pm
▸ ▹YANG ◂ ◃

Get outta my way!

User Image

Tiger Human

Taiga Aki Taiyou

Nickname : :
Tai

Sixteen

♥ Fish
♥ Meat
♥ Sleeping
♥ Winning a fight
♥ Butterflies

Dislikes : :
✘ Work
✘ Getting woken up
✘ Water/Swimming
✘ YIN
✘ Dogs
✘ Girly things
✘ Baths
✘ Losing

Skills : :
Fighting, Fishing, Climbing, and running.

I am a tomboy. I don't like dressing up in girly things, and I'd rather fight then sew. I have quite the temper that is easy to set off, and I can't control my anger so you might end up with a lot of scars, if you mess with me. You even might end up dead. I like being right, even if I'm not right, and I don't like people saying I'm wrong. I'm stubborn, and hard-headed. . . I have also been called dense. Sometimes a bit clumsy too. But all you really need to know about me is, Tick me off, and you'll lose an arm.

Not much to explain really. I came from a long line of tigers. Grandmother says that we always start aggressive at first, and we need to tame the beast within us to become peaceful. . . But the only time I become peaceful is when I sleep. I don't think I'll ever lose my temper. That's like asking me to fly!

How I got to know YIN? Well, our people have meetings with their people at times, and they usually bring us along with them to go to the meetings. YIN and I met at his village. It didn't go so well. Ended up with me calling him a bearded lizard, and him calling me a sloppy dog. I'm not a dog! I'm a TIGER!!!!

Karafuru Yume : : Pupetmaster

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

captain shipper

Mysterious Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:01 pm
▸ ▹YIN ◂ ◃

"water sways to much,however.i sway not enough"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Handsome Dragon

Natsume Yu Sukio

Nickname(s) : :
Natsu

Eighteen

♥Water
♥Quiet
♥Animals
♥Sweets
♥Training
♥Not being around Taiga

Dislikes : :
✘Non workers
✘Lazy people
✘Loud places
✘Fire
✘Taiga
✘Non lady like women(because of Taiga)
✘Cats(at times)

Skills : :
Sword battles,cooking,taking care of others,swimming.

Well im more composed and calm.I do not go out of my way to do things,usually taking them one at a time.I rather peacefully things however i can get a little well,mean at times.My personality is best placed as jaded.However yes,i am always calm and never do i yell at someone.I smile and gently speak with a tone of caring.BUT,that woman makes my bad side come out,my grandfather says im am water,that i can turn into a fierce tide to knock someone down.My anger does in fact get the best of me and i do hurt others but then i stay in my room and think on things.

Well i can not say my life hasn't been smooth,however it does come with it's bumps.My family is the long line of dragons,many of the dragons are usually earth or wind however me and my grandfather are both water.My grandfather placed me in to a rural understanding of both Yin and yang,even as a child i understood it.Grandfather usual tells me i sway like a unsettled wave.Though,i never truly understand it,i give it my best to try.I use to however,train to were i was very sick and always with a fever.My grandfather very well thought i was the dead among the living however i prove other wise.Now with that girl apart of my life.Which the part I wish i did not have.

Usually our families have these gatherings and meetings on important matters.Usual they brought us.At first i did not mind her,of course that was when i did not hear her or saw rarely,though she acting wild and immature so i called her a sloppy dog! why should i not!,she called me a bearded lizard! the nerve of the girl. .

MadHatterSora : : Pupetmaster

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff