Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Summer Lovin Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 pm
Profiles will go here ^_^
i like pie!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:10 am
Courtney Rae Vantena

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Courtney Rae Vantena
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Rae-Rae
I have blown out these many candles: 17
I always stand strong and tall: 5'8
Gravity keeps me from flying... 118
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Female

Digging Deeper:

This is me. I'm not just an image...
Courtney is always calm person. She is mellow inside and cant get mad at all. She will always forgive anyone who has something to be forgiven about. She is an always nice person who smiles a lot and knows almost everyone in town thanks to her parents.

Flashbacks... Traveling Back in Time...
Courtney grew up with a somewhat rich family. They were repsonsbile with thier money though. Her aunt bought a beach house in San Diego and offered Courtney to use it. So now she is taking all her closest friends thier for the summer.

She has never once had a boyfriend nor her first kiss bu she has longed for it. All her friends all seem to make fun of her but she is more than positive that they are the same. She feels as if her best friends are like her sisters. They do almost everything together! She loves each and everyone of them and will do anything for them. Since she is an only child she treats them like they are her real sibblings.

Other Little Facts:

Ooh! I love these! Gimme gimme!

✓ Playing the Piano
✓ Music
✓ 1960s Horror Films and Shows (Such as The Twlight Zone)
✓ Cookies
✓ Ice Cream

*Gasp* Oh the horror! Keep these away! Please! I beg you!

✗ Jerks
✗ Sharks
✗ The Dark
✗ 2000's Scary Movies (Such as Paranormal Activity)
✗ Eggs

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: She is in love with playing the piano. She loves the color purple her whole wardrobe is purple mostly, She will literaly play it all day. Although her parents forced her to play piano but she didnt mind. She was set up for a concert tthis summer in New York but doesnt want to go. She hates being forced to do things she doesn't want to. Nobody knows that about her and she doesnt plan to tell.
The tune running through my head all day:Marry the Night-Lady GaGa
I am a mere puppet... The Normal Girl ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..."RaWr_im kikat

"I'm gonna marry the night
I'm not gonna cry anymore
I'm gonna marry the night
Leave nothing on this street to explore

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 pm
Adrianna Rose Neverhart

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Adrianna Rose Neverhart
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Anna
I always stand strong and tall: 5 ft. 7 in.
Gravity keeps me from flying... 115lbs
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Female

Digging Deeper:

On the outside, Anna is extremely shy and tends to keep to herself or the few friends that she has actually made over the years. Though she would much rather read a book than play sports or go to a basketball game, she has a tendency to randomly take walks in between violin or reading breaks, mostly because she doesn’t want to get sick. That is another thing about Anna, she has a high hygiene upkeep that must never be disturbed.

Before Anna had been born, her mother had been extremely ill and the chances of actually having a child were too bleak that her parents eventually grew accustomed to the fact that they might never have a flesh and blood kid of their own. Then one year, her parent’s prayers were finally answered and she was brought into this world. Her mother had grown weaker with the birth of her first and only child, but it was more than enough to make her forget about everything and give her daughter the love and attention that she needed. For the first ten years of Anna’s life, the doctors had been worried that she carried the same disease as her mother, so she was kept away from public areas and schools as much as possible, which is why Anna is still to this day uncomfortable around large crowds.

When she turned fourteen, the doctors proclaimed that she was clean of her mother‘s disease, but it hadn‘t left her mother‘s fragile body. Not long after, her mother left this life and entered another one beyond the grave. Though she was finally allowed to go to public school like normal teens, she felt as if books and her precious violin were her only friends that she could rely on. After being befriended by three other girls, each who you‘d think would never get along, she has slowly opened her heart to new people if she feels that she can trust them.

Other Little Facts:

✓ Books
✓ Reading
✓ Writing
✓ Music
✓ Playing the Violin

✗ Bringing up Parent Issues
✗ Being Alone
✗ Thunderstorms / Lightning
✗ A Bad Story
✗ The Rain

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: If you haven‘t been paying attention, Anna is actually a musician as well as a wannabe author. She can play the violin and has a fairly pretty voice.
The tune running through my head all day: Anything But Ordinary ~ Avril Lavigne
I am a mere puppet... Bookworm ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." Seraphim_Lie

"Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to Breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to bleed.
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life!
I‘d rather be anything but ordinary, please."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:20 pm
Christopher Addams James

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Christopher Addams James
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Just Chris, I hate my full first name.
I have blown out these many candles: Seventeen
I always stand strong and tall: 6'4"
Gravity keeps me from flying... 169lb
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Male

Digging Deeper:

I am a bad boy to the bone. Make me mad, I make you regret it. Talk bad about me, I hope you survive the hospital trip, and don't ever say I am worthless. I would be surprised if you see tomorrow. Even tho I'm a bad boy, I am a total looser around girls. I can't speak, I get nervous, and I make tons of mistakes. I look like an idiot.

When I was little I was the middle child. I had an older brother and two younger sisters. They were twins. My younger sister (Madelin & Laura) were always the center of attention. I just turned 5 when they were born, and hated them ever sense. It was always Madelin & Laura this and Madelin & Laura that. My older brother (John), was getting lost of attention. He was the total leader of the school guy. Football team, Track, Soccer, straight A+, and a mega hot girlfriend. I had nothing. So around 12 I started to rebel. By 13 I had bin in Juve 3 times, and suspended 4 times. Finally I was being noticed. I kept that bad boy attitude and now I am super happy, even if I have two strikes. But the second one is still undecided. Finally summer is here and I plan to live it to the fullest.

Other Little Facts:

✓ The outdoors
✓ Playing my guitar
✓ Skateboarding
✓ Surfing
✓ Spray paint
✓ Pizza
✓ Meat

✗ Not being noticed
✗ People who thing there better than me
✗ Pop music
✗ Cops
✗ Being told what to do
✗ Girls who constantly say there fat, when they look anorexic
✗ Ugg boot, they annoy the hell out of me.

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: I scretly watch anime, and I really like sweets.
The tune running through my head all day: Riot by three days grace
I am a mere puppet... Bad Boy ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." Nano Code

"If you feel so filthy
So dirty so f*cked up
If you feel so walked on
So painful so pissed off
You're not the only one
Refusing to go down
You're not the only one
So get up
Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
"

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 am
Adel Krishna Princeton

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Adel Krishna Princeton
But hey, why don't you just call me this: I don't really care, as long as it's not 'Addie.'
I always stand strong and tall: 6' 2"
Gravity keeps me from flying... Some. Just. Some. Pounds. Some pounds.
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a one-hundred percent ma-male.

Digging Deeper:

So, apparently, I am a flirt. I really wouldn't deny it, and some might consider me a little manwhorish, too. But, really? Don't blame me, blame the girls. (And this guy. It was one time, okay?) With their legs and whatnot.

So, anyway. I like girls. I'm a straight male - I am attracted to females and hey, they're attracted to me. But I will not date them. Not till I'm like fifty or something. I don't really know why, but I've like got this no dating complex. (I think it has something to do with my kindergarten girlfriend who broke my bike and made me eat play-doh.) But that doesn't mean I'm a virgin, just saying. Because I'm not. I swear.

Moving on. For a guy, I'm somewhat conceited, but honestly? If you looked like me, who wouldn't be conceited? I'm also maybe a little immature, selfish, standoffish, bad-tempered and so far up myself I can see my liver - but, whatever, I'm pretty.

But I'm not just a d**k. I can listen and all that, and if I'm in a good mood I can even give advice or give a helping hand. I also am a strong believer in c'est la vie - or something. It's life - and life kind of sucks, but you've got seventy-eight years to live it (unless...you die before then, I guess), so...why dwell? Wow, I'm such a idiot. That was supposed to be deep, and it just. Wasn't. Yeah.

Okay, that was total word vomit and did not explain my awesomeness at all. But, hopefully, you can sort of tell what I'm like.

My dad grew up in this clean cut, blond hair-blue eyes world. And like all people who grow up like that, he got bored or something. So he went on the road when he was eighteen, with a guitar in his hand and...etcetera. Somewhere on his trek from Pennysylvania to New York, he met my mom - Parvati, an artsy east Indian girl, trying to sell her paintings.

They fell in love and all that, and at some point mom got pregnant with me. And she died right after I was born. My dad told me that she left when I was two. But last year, I found a shoebox in dad's room while I was looking for a photo album to show my aunt (dad's side). In the shoebox were all these pictures of mom, a few of mom and dad together, and one of me and mom. She just looked like she was ready to kick the bucket - and I'm sure most women who just gave birth look the way she did in that picture, but...she looked like a ghost.

And me and dad got in a huge fight, aunt left, and now I know of my stunningly beautiful, talented mom who went and pushed up daises nine minutes after I was born.

Me and my dad have gotten along fine. We're not exceptionally wealthy, but we're not poor. We're close because, at the end of the day, it's us. We don't have mom, and I don't have any siblings. Me and my dad are pretty much best friends, and it's really pretty cool.

Otherwise, I haven't had to overcome any hardships. I'm an average student in school, I'm a lover not a fighter, etcetera. Life is...nice. (By the way, my mom chose my name, apparently, because she wanted a girl she could name Adelaide. But they found out I was going to be a boy, so they chopped the name up and gave me its nicknames - Addie, Add, Adds... oy.)

Other Little Facts:

✓ French music (for some reason)
✓ Singing
✓ Kids (I sound like a *****.)
✓ 1920s culture (I freakin want a zoot suit)
✓ Running in the early morn
✓ Tennis - ROLAND GARROS 2011, GAIZ.
✓ Ladies (no s**t, sherlock)
✓ The word 'retrospect'
✓ Snuggies

✗ Papercuts
✗ Anything cliché
✗ My grandparents - dad's side
✗ Music you can't dance to
✗ The fact that I can't jerk

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: I can't dougie. Also, I play guitar - but apparently I am extremely terrible at it. (That's what my dad says. Thanks, dad) And...I agree. I also speak a cap-size amount of hindi. And...I like Justin Bieber. Shut up. It's a secret, okay? I totally don't have all of his songs on my iPod...
The tune running through my head all day: La Corrida - Francis Cabrel
I am a mere puppet... The Flirt ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." Lieutenant Shotgun

"J'ai jamais appris à me battre contre des poupées | I never learned to fight against dolls"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:52 pm
Zerek DarinTeft

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Zerek Darin Teft
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Zerek
I always stand strong and tall: 6'6
Gravity keeps me from flying... 170
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Boy

Digging Deeper:

I'm a fun loving kid! I'm friendly and I try my best to be easy to talk to. I'm a real nice guy. I don't get mad very easy and when you do piss me off I suggest you run. I'm not really the outdoorsy type. I'm good at talking with girls but they never end up wanting to be more then friends.

I'm an only child of an upper middle-class family. Neither of my parents really payed much attention to me. My father never took me to play sports or play around outside, so I became used to my room and playing video games. My parents would give me as much money as I wanted, as long as I didn't interrupt their work so I have all of the best video games. My life seemed to be almost perfect until the summer of Sophomore year when my mother died in a car crash. I don't like talking about her very much and I get teary when ever anyone brings it up.

Other Little Facts:

✓ Being on the computer
✓ Video games of all kinds!
✓ Purple
✓ The smell of vanilla
✓ The water
✓ Pretty girls

✗ Sports
✗ Flowery perfumes
✗ Camping
✗ Whores
✗ When people dis on my favorite games

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: I really like scene girls. I have an industrial and gages. Oh! and I almost forgot, I have sweet tattoo's on my arms. I have a NES controller on my wrist and a Triforce on my other wrist.
The tune running through my head all day: Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites-Sxrilex
I am a mere puppet... The Gamer ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." xoXbroken-princessXox

"You don't need to hide my friends, for I am just like you"

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 pm
Яəiℓℓy Aℓə¤aηđəя øøφəя

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Reilly Alexander Cooper
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Rii
I always stand strong and tall: 6'1"
Gravity keeps me from flying... 162lbs
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Male

Digging Deeper:

I've always been a quiet, scary-looking, misunderstood guy. But under all of that, I'm really sweet, charming, and a little funny. But to keep people from knowing that (and at a safe distance) I act cold, like an a*****e, and I can get sarcastic.

I was the New Years baby of 1994. From the day of my birth my parents thought I was to be a star. At first they wanted me to be the scientist who would discover the cure for cancer. They signed me up for early developement classes, and I could read, write, and do basic math by the time I was two years old. All my relatives came to see the amazing two year old read and do math.

But that was short lived. By the time I was four years old, my parents caught me singing to a Bob Marley song. The famous lines, "Don't Worry, Be Happy." They immediately signed me up for piano, guitar, and voice lessons. I guess in all that free time with me gone, my parents got busy. Because my sister was born a few months after I turned five. I was an older brother. I now had more responsibility. To my parents and to my younger sister.

Living up to my parents expectations wasn't over quite yet. I was about nine when my dad offered me to play in the families Fourth of July barbaque football game. It wasn't until I made a ten yard pass that my parents wanted me to start into sports. They realized my talents brushed way past that of the average kid. I could play any sport I was taught. Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, and sometimes Track, became my life.

Enough about me for a moment, I want the spotlight on my little sister, Sydney. No, she wasn't a new years baby, but damn, my parents tried so hard. Unfortunately (for them) She was born a few weeks early. She had breathing problems, and her body wasn't quite ready to be out of mommy yet. But in a few more weeks, she was a bright, bubbly baby girl. I was completely in love with her. She was everything I could ever imagian of a little sister, and I couldnt be more proud to be her older brother. By the time she was nine, she began to show her artistic talents. She was an artist.

By the time I got to highschool, my freshman year, I just wanted to fit in and be normal. No one accepted me. Without sports, I was just a normal kid. A boring, normal kid. By sophmore year, I finally began to get into sports. The welcome wagon was more like a cannon. For the first few months I came home with blackeyes and busted lips, once even a twisted wrist. But nothing would stop me. Junior year I finally fit in, it felt, amazing. Though I still feel the pressure from my folks and peeps. Expecially with college coming so close, we all have different views of my future. I just hope...where ever I go, I'm happy.

Other Little Facts:

✓ The Night Sky
✓ Cotton Candy
✓ Ice Cream
Bass Guitar and Keyboard
Turtle
✓ Sydney

✗ Ignorant, Selfish, Stupid, Dependant, Obnoxious, Dramatic people
✗ Rejection
✗ Loud Noises
✗ Bright light
✗ Health Drinks

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: I found my cat Turtle fighting a turtle for a piece of food when my family went camping the summer of my eighth grade year. Of course, thats why I named him Turtle.
I've also never had a girlfriend. I've seen chick-flicks with my sister. I never want to be hurt like those guys, or ever hurt a girl. I'm sure eventually I'll find love, just...not..now.
Plus, I write my own songs. I just love the fact that anything I can't say outloud, I can write into a song.

The tune running through my head all day: Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin
I am a mere puppet... The Football Captain...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." Bloodylilrose

"I'm so sorry
Is this the way it's going to be?
Dear Agony
...I feel nothing anymore."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 pm
Avery Madison Conrad

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Avery Conrad
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Avery Please.
I have blown out these many candles: Sweetly 17
I always stand strong and tall: 5'4"
Gravity keeps me from flying... Erm, 106 lbs?
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a Obviously, I'm a girl

Digging Deeper:

She's your stereotypical girly girl. Doesn't know a thing about football and loves the colour pink. She's a fun loving girl and loves being with her friends and making new ones. She can be very shy at times thoguh, especially around boys. It takes a moment for her to open up to a boy before she can full trust him but that doesn't take too long to happen. She can never be quiet for too long.

Avery was born in London, England and lived there for 12 years. Her family relocated to Colorado, where she met her 3 best friends. She was raised to be prim and proper. Her parents really counted on her since her older brother was killed before Avery was even thought of. Avery sometimes feels liek she knew him, mostly because of the stories that were told about him. But she won't ever really know.

Avery has a younger sister named Brigette,who loves ballet and looks up to Avery.She's 12 years old and is very Americanized, unlike Avery and the rest of her family. Avery's family thought it would be a ncie change and wanted to see how it would impact Brigettes life. It made her vastly different from her older sister. She was much more spoiled and didn't have an english accent like the rest of her family. But, of course, they loved her to bits. Avery didn't mind though. She still got what she wanted and wasn't a spoiled b***h.

Other Little Facts:

✓ Likes Pink
✓ Likes Hello Kitty
✓ Likes Flowers
✓ Likes Warmth
✓ Likes Stars

✗ Dislikes Black
✗ Dislikes Cold
✗ Dislikes Drugs
✗ Dislikes Scary Movies
✗ Dislikes Death

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: I do occasionaly drink, but you'll never catch me drunk. I also sing and dance. I was almost signed a year ago, but I backed out.
The tune running through my head all day:Someone Like You - Adele
I am a mere puppet... The Girly Girl ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." iiMorgann

"Nevermind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remebered you said
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead""

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 am
Ebony EveMoore

User Image

Back to the Basics:

This would be my name: Ebony Eve Moore
But hey, why don't you just call me this: Ebby or E
I always stand strong and tall: 5'
Gravity keeps me from flying... 120
I won't prove it to you, but I'm a girl

Digging Deeper:

I've always been the type of gal to bend the rules and make myself known, Im loud and spontaneous, Though i don't talk about my feelings... like my true feelings.... im not afraid to stand up and say what i want to.

So unlike my wonderful friends i grew up without a dad, yeah i know you would think a girl growing up with her mom would be very girly but im the complete opposite, you see my dad wanted a boy but go me instead so he taught me how to be tough like a boy up until the day he died i was his son..... When my father died something snapped in my mother... like a screw came loose or something.... idk she just wasn't the same, she started giving me these rules that completely harshed my mello, so i started "acting out" as my mother put it, Dyed my hair several times, i didn't dress normal..... okay yes i wear dresses but that doesn't mean i can't kick your a**..... i wasn't the daughter SHE wanted.....

So enough harping about my mother, she took care of me.... not how i would have liked her to but she still did her best.... When my dad died he left us with a large sum of money to make sure we would be safe... so we are pretty well off, not that i care or anything.....
I grew up with no other siblings.... i think thats why i get along with my 3 bestfriends so well... we are after all as close as sisters.... even though we are complete and utter opposites... like these girls know me better then i know me.... like really who would have thought i wouldn't really know myself HA!

Other Little Facts:

✓ Likes Skittles
✓ Likes Whoopy cushions
✓ Likes Singing
✓ Likes ticking people off
✓ Likes chillin with my girls

✗ Dislikes Early mornings
✗ Dislikes really bad storms
✗ Dislikes cheesy pick up lines
✗ Dislikes Selfish and conceited people
✗ Dislikes The end of the day

Anything else you must know about me? Well, I'll say that now: Well.....i use to have a secret obsession for... BARBIES... yes i said it OH GOD MY LIFE IS OVER....... it's not like there are ten boxes in my closest FULL of barbies...
The tune running through my head all day: Baby doll gone wrong by Skye Sweetnam
I am a mere puppet... The Rebel ...with a master, one that I call "my lord..." xXxKookieKillerxXx

"Sugar and razor blade
Acid pink lemonade
That's how baby dolls are made
We misbehave
We misbehave"

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items