Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Knight Academy Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 am
The Main Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 am
Knights

User Image
In uniform
"I will only fight you if you fight me... which I don't recommend, since I'll easily whip you." *smirk*

The name is Rinneline Shizuka
Also known as Aoi or Rin
Who was born on January 22
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 18
Doctor said they were a Female
They're usually hitting on Bi-sexual
The school house they are enrolled in Orchid
This is my 1st year
I play as the Blue Knight
They act like this most of the time Calm and collected, relatively passive but extremely intelligent and witty. She's not too keen on fighting but will to defend her love. Supremely romantic and charming as well as a slight tease at times. Don't underestimate her because she's quiet; she's strong and can be aggressive.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Times were hard back then.

Aoi's father was a military general who had hoped and prayed to have a son. Instead, he got Aoi and her four older sisters. What she never knew was that she had another sister who had been sent away because their father no longer wanted more daughters... at least, that's what she assumes. She was sent to the Orchid Kingdom Military Academy with her sisters and there learned to be a master weapon wielder. Sadly, all of her sisters did not prove to be so lucky, and neither did her father; on a family get-together that Aoi had luckily been delayed from because of examinations, a band of assassins from the Rose Kingdom who had been sent to kill their family killed her father and all four of her sisters that she knew of.

Heartbroken, Aoi was near suicidal until the Orchid King offered her to become his personal Knight, not knowing that she was a woman. She agreed, thinking it was the quickest way to get herself killed. However, when he sent her out to kidnap the Rose Princess, she realized that she had another purpose in life. You see, she had met her sister in a confrontation and, not telling the Rose Knight that they were related, decided it was better to go on living for her King, whom she was loyal and faithful to. She decided that she would help him to gain his love; such was her duty as his Knight. Then, the Black Knight became involved, and everything began to go downhill. She made a deal with her sister, and the battle occurred, but something happened, something bad.

Now, a century later, she reawakens and realizes that she can remember her life, but not who won the battle in the end. She is determined to end this once and for all, and perhaps find a little love in the process...?

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Books, specifically romance novels
(: The rain in summer
(: Swimming class

Away with them....
):< Bitches
):< The Rose Knight/King/Princess/... everything having to do with the Rose Kingdom
):< Men who think women are inferior

She never really wears her armor much, preferring to blend in with everyone else.

X MitashiUchiha16

User Image
"What do you mean I can't throw spears at people?"

The name is Alyssa Mariana Corinthian
Also known as Alys (Pronounced Alice)
She was born on December 28th
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 22
The school house they are enrolled in Rose
This is my 2nd year
I play as the Red Knight
She acts like this most of the time Alyssa is very hot blooded. She has to constantly be in motion, having no patience or time to slow down. If she isn't moving, Alyssa quickly becomes restless and begins to fidget in an attempt to generate some momentum. She is particularly rude, having a dislike for acting "cultured". Quite frankly, if it isn't practical work then Alyssa is useless. She has problems with authority figures and is among the first to cause trouble for any reason. Though she loves a good fight, her tendency to get caught up in it tends to leave Alyssa aggressive.
They play the role of The Red Knight

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Alyssa is the reincarnation of the Red Knight Alexander (Her name was also Alyssa, though her hidden identity demanded a male name). The Red Knight was a famed protector of the Rose Kingdom, loyal to its king, and protective of its princess. Alexander was engaged to the princess, as the only one who knew his secret, that he was truly a woman. Some time during the constant fighting between the Rose and Orchid Kingdoms, the princess was kidnapped by the famed Blue Knight. During Alyssa's battle to get her princess back, something happened.

No one knew who the victor of that battle was. Many years later, Alyssa reborn. Though she carried no recollection of her past life. She was familiar with places she had never been to, and people she had never met, and there was always a lingering emotion or two for names she felt she knew. Her family sent her off to the Academy that had been erected in the honour of the famous Red and Blue Knights, though Alyssa was never particularly good in her studies, she proved to be among the best when it came to practical training.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth...
(: Fighting
(: Being told old stories
(: Chocolate

Away with them....
):< Condescending people
):< Fire
):< Being told what to do

Alyssa doesn't recall her former life as the Red Knight, instead she gets strong feelings that she should know certain people or locations. On rare occassions she does remember things of her former life, though it causes an extreme amount of pain often causing Alyssa to black out. The one thing she does remember are the emotions, an intense hatred for two knights, Black, and, Red, and a love for a princess she was meant to protect.

Her dislike for non-practical learning has actually become an acute problem for Alyssa. She is unable to read, instead relying on others to read for her, and she is largely unlikely to understand most things involving politics or etiquette.

X Shinmei-Jigoku

User Image
"Look for me by moonlight, watch for me by moonlight, I'll come to thee by moonlight... Because darkness is my best ally.."

The name is Remus Xaldon Julio
Also known as Remy, RJ
Who was born on December 13
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 20
Doctor said they were a Male
They're usually hitting on cute guys
The school house they are enrolled in the Black Knight
They act like this most of the time Remus seems like a cold person. He's stoic and usually quiet. It can be a little difficult to gain his trust. He has a bit of a temper but does his best to control it. But that's only on the outside. He's like hard coated candy with a soft nougat middle. He's sweet and caring. A little touchy feely. It's hard to get to that nougat center though. So you'll just have to deal with the emotionless rock.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

A hundred years ago, Remus was originally Xaldon. The Black Knight. He was born a farm boy but always dreamed of being a knight. So he trained himself every day after his chores were done. He taught himself to use several different weapons. Years of juggling chores with training, he thought himself worthy enough to be a knight. But he would be unable to join either kingdom. For one, his home was of neither Orchid or Rose. Sort of in the middle. His farm supplied any market that was willing to buy. But he would be a knight, deciding to be a rogue knight. He'd get any work he could.

With the help of his uncle who was a blacksmith, Xaldon obtained armor that was as black as night as well as a large black sword. It was perfect for him. Everything didn't start out very well. He wasn't well known. But soon, the Black Knight was feared by all who oppose him. He was mainly hired by nobles, like a high class mercenary. Then there was the skirmish between the Rose and Orchid kingdom. Something about a princess. Well, we all know the story.

Now, a century later, Xaldon has been reborn. Only now, his name is Remus. Remus Xaldon Julio. Or RJ. Anyway, Remus was the reincarnation of said Black Knight. Only, he doesn't know. He has no recollection of his past life though sometimes he has these weird dreams. But, they're just dreams right? So he just dismisses them. Remus was born in a rather uptight family. Which explains his cold personality. But, he has a little secret. Well, one besides that he's gay. Do his parents know? Oh hell no. He's not stupid. No one knows about his sexuality, but that's not the secret mentioned earlier. That'll told later. Remus has been told what to do all his life. He doesn't like it but deals with it. Sit up straight. No elbows on the table. Don't slouch when you walk. Study this. Study that. You know how it goes. And now he has been enrolled to Knight Academy. Why? He does know. Ask his parents.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Full Moon Nights
(: Peaceful Meadows
(: Sweets
(: Cute things
(: Complete solitude

Away with them....
):< Pestering idiots
):< Being bothered
):< Weaklings

Besides being gay, Remus has another secret. He has a collection of stuffed animals and anything cute. They're his weakness. His childhood wasn't the best. So he makes up for it be collecting cute childish things. He keeps everything locked up in his room which is why he lets no one in his room. Even if someone was his closest friend. He's known as a tough guy. He can't let people know he goes to bed with a large stuffed panda.

X XxoOCupids-DartOoxX

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 am
Princesses

User Image
"Once Upon a Dream..I know you from some where Right?!"

The name is Estrella Isabella Luna IV
Also known as Esa or Lady Luna
She was born on February 5th
This is my 2nd year
I play as the 1st Princess Blue
She act like this most of the time Estrella can be distant and quiet unless you get to know her. She can be easily angered if the right nerve is touched. Esa very a kind heart like a princess should be so clearly she is a Uke.
They play the role of 1 Blue Princess

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Estrella of Luna is the princess of Spain along with her step-sitter Isabella of the Castile but Estrella always she was different from her father and half-sister beside having a different last name. Her father would always tell her the same story that her mother died giving birth to her and that He named her after the Stars and beautiful Moon at night. The years went by, She had many Dukes and Prince fawning over her. Many Prince and Dukes wish to be her suitor. The king was tired of waiting on Estrella to choose a husband. So She was soon betrothed to a prince of king choice. Estrella really didn't like this, So she charmed her way out of it. She was engaged several times before her father finally had enough of her games. Until she met Duchess Marry II of Aragon and it was love at first sight. She was very beautiful and many men wanted her.

Since was already betrothed to a man but she wanted Marry more. Oh how she wished to touch her and her lips upon Esa but being a Lady and loyal to her father wishes. She just stared from afar until, one night when her father held a ball in her honor of her engaged. Estella got her change to dance the night away with her darling, Marry. She pulled her toward the garden and admitted her love for Estrella. Esa was the happiest girl alive but Father found out about her Love for women and send her to this school in hope its all just a faves...

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Reading
(: Music and Art
(: Gently rains

Away with them....
):< Loud noises
):< Sour or Bitter food
):< Being away from Mary

She has weird dream as from the pass but they are just dream right?....

X Jen Lady Vamp

User Image
Everything ends badly; otherwise it wouldn't end.

The name is Allison Isabel Lee
Also known as Ali or Izzy
Who was born on June 30
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 19
Doctor said they were a female
They're usually hitting on Bi-curious
This is my Second
I play as the Red Princess
They act like this most of the time A pretty laid back girl, only she herself can normally get herself motivated (Which isn't hard either). She has tons of potential like many, and can be proper, but chooses not to. She's more of a wild child, and enjoys having fun with a wisecrack everynow and then. She sometimes doesn't watch everything she does say, and can end up hurting someones feelings. She never means to, and is naturally timid with a rare sweet side she'll show to someone in need.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Allison is a princess of England aswell as two of her other sisters, and a brother who is a prince. Her sisters were proper and a bit snotty to others, in which Allison was different from them. She wasn't very much into make-up or public looks. She spent more time with her brother and his knight in which she knew a secret that her brother wanted to be a knight rather than a king. She thought it was a noble choice, and though she didn't want to be a knight she didn't want to be a proper sitting down princess either. She fought against her parents and their will, her attempts to make a point and having a desire to rule her land like a King rather than married off to some man. Her parents sent her here in hopes to change her, and after being here a year nothing realy has changed though she learned how to eat a little better without food falling off her plate.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Her Guitar
(: Animals
(: Sweets

Away with them....
):< Spicy Food
):< Being alone in pitch black darkness
):< Being a damsel

She has an acoustic string instrument that she enjoys playing sometimes, but mostly just likes to carry it around and keep it with her. Being in the school she can't really for classes. It doesn't bug her too much. She loves her family very much, despire putting her in here and her sisters obnoxious behaviors. She has strong will and determination.

X MindXHunter

User Image
Everyday seems like another thing to regret

The name is Grace Alexandria Bell
Also known as Gracie or Lady Bell
Who was born on November 30th
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 18
They're usually hitting on Straight
The school house they are enrolled in Rogue Flower
This is my Second year
I play as the Second Blue Princess
They act like this most of the time Grace stays to herself, she's not very social unless she gets to know you. Grace can be very quiet and shy. Sometimes she'll show her aggressive side but only when put in a bad situation. She sometimes does things without even knowing. Grace is soft on the outside but aggressive on the inside. And she is very formal just like a princess, unless you get to know her.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Grace is the princess of France, she was born there with her other sisters and brothers. But unlike them, Grace wasn't snobby or awfully mean. She was more like her mother, which had died when she was 13. She could never see how a women so beautiful like her mother would marry a snob like her father. She absolutely hated her father and never took any orders from him.
She would always say the same thing "Mother is the only one that can tell me what to do". Her mother had raised her to be a graceful and beautiful lady just like herself. Her older brothers and sisters had married into other families and ruled in other places. So she was left to have France, but not until she found a husband.
Her father tried and tried to force her to marry someone. But Grace never wanted the snobs her father would find, so she always found a way out of the marriage. In hopes of her finding someone and becoming more like him, her father sent her to the school.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Candy
(: Music
(: Day Dreaming

Away with them....
):< Arrogant People
):< Loud Noises

Grace may tend to stare off, but that only means she's daydreaming. And sometimes if it's raining softly she'll go wonder around aimlessly in it.

X Dead_Rose_bm

User Image
There ain't no reason you and me should be alone tonight.

The name is Harumi Rei Saito
Also known as Haru
Who was born on April 27th
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 21
Doctor said they were a female
They're usually hitting on boys
This is my 3rd
I play as the Red Princess
They act like this most of the time You can't say she is a nice person. Haru is usually a cold girl who seems to have a lot to say. She loves being the center of attention and will do just about anything to get her attention. Harumi can get really mean and bitchy when she doesn't get her way. She is bossy, needy, and somewhat arrogant. She always has to be right or get the last word in. She has a very short temper and just about anything will set her off. She highly believes in pay back and if you get on her bad side you are in a world of trouble. That's exactly what Haru is. She is always looking for a good time and will stir up a bit of trouble just to have a good laugh. Harumi can be nice when she wants to be, but she just chooses not to. She believes if you are nice people will think you weak and walk all over you.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Harumi Rei Saito is the youngest daughter in the royal family in Japan. She has five older sisters, two older brothers, and a younger half brother. She has no chance for her throne with all these siblings. She hates that fact and it seems like her older siblings always tease her about it. Being the youngest she was always picked on by her brothers and sisters. Ever since she was little she keeps to herself and is rude to others. Haru always has to prove herself and do whatever it takes to get any attention. She has always been spoiled with items, but never with love. Her parents had many other things to worry about, like the older children. Her father had an affair with some woman and that is how the youngest son came to be. Haru looks after he most of the time. She is close to Ren and was sad when she left him to deal with the family by himself.

With any royal family with so many children they are always fighting over the throne. Harumi hated all the fighting, but at the same time loved it, and left for Knight Academy. Her parents approved of this and said that if she continues going there and finish her schooling without any problems she has a high chance of ruling. She stopped caring a long time ago, but just being better than her older siblings brings her much joy. So she continues going to the school with that in the back of her mind.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Having fun
(: Sour Candy
(: Being away from her family
(: Night time
(: Rin

Away with them....
):< Her Family
):< Over reactors
):< Rain
):< Liars
):< Being told what to do
):< Leaving Ren

You can often find Harumi with her black jaguar, Rin. She has had the large cat since she was young. She found her abandoned and wounded outside her home.

X Princess_Cousland

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:28 pm
Princes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I will forever walk my path alone..."

The name is Chun Trang
Also known as Ryu or Demon but really Prince Trang or Lord Trang
Who was born on February 26th
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 24
They're usually hitting on Straight
The school house they are enrolled in Rose Flower
This is my 2nd Year
I play as the Prince
They act like this most of the time Chun was raised to have pride in his kingdom but also a sense of humility so he would sometimes be very silent due to his nature. He is also kind but not known unless it his close friends, he can also get a bit hot headed when he loses his temper which will cause his behavior to be like a berserker's rage.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Chun's birth mother died when he was born, but out of all the princes he was loved the most even though his birth mother was not the emperor's queen but a concubine. His other half brother's therefore pick on Chun which made him take on several martial arts and other warrior skills.

He also excelled in literature and employing polices but he also had an eager to learn making him more of the emperor's favorite and also the most loved. by 20 he was set to take the throne but his brothers hated him for it so they found him alone one day and they held him down as they beat him.

Being in rage Chun killed one of his brothers and from then on all of them were scared of him even despite his kind nature which was witnessed by the servants, so the emperor decided to send him to this school to have things calm down so he can return and take the throne.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: His birth mother
(: swords
(: literature

Away with them....
):<
):< Snobby princes
):< people being bullied or harrassed

Chun is very skilled with a sword or a scimitar, but he can be angered and it'll be a bad day for everyone since he just beats his opponent until he can't fight, but he will jump in to save someone from being harassed

X Ryutran226

User Image
I ain't scared!!

The name is Luca Blackhawk
Also known as Luca. If you call my Luke, I will kill you
Who was born on June 21
Doctor said they were a Male. You must be blind
They're usually hitting on Females only
This is my 3rd year and its 3 years too many
I play as the Prince
They act like this most of the time I'm a wise crack kid, with a sharp tongue. I'm very wise, when to use it. I love to have fun, and pull a joke, no matter how risky it is. I also like to try new ways how to do challenges, or easy stuff. Though his temper is not easily pushed

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Oh just where should I begin. Well I should just get this out, cause it has been on my mind to tell you. I don't like it here one bit. I never wanted to come. But I guess I get stuck, cause my parents, thought I needed some straightening up to do. I can't blame them. I already set the house on fire 3 times. Set a stampede of goats through our town, and almost made a man dead. I didn't mean it purposely. Never mind that, I'm getting off track. These "parents" aren't my real ones. My dad I never knew. I'm a b*****d child. My mother tried to take care of me but, I was too much. It weakened her too much, and she died of disease when I was about 15. I did love her much. Though I didn't cry. Why didn't I cry. ANYWAYS I was put in a fat man's home who works in a deli. And a mother who sews clothes to poor people. Interesting isn't it.....

Well, After living for about (Wow how many was it, I think 3 years) 3 years, I guess. I started to kinda, get in trouble a bit more. I just got bored. Bored I sitting and doing nothing. My "father" tried to get my to work in the deli, but I never could clean the meat good enough. I gave (10...11...12) 13 people food poisoning. So I haven't see that place in a while. And I don't know how to sew, so I'm useless. My "parents" took that into consideration. Now I'm stuck in this s**t hole, that I very dislike. Dislike, not a very stron.....getting off task!! By the By, did you know I like to invent things. Not huge, magnificent things, that could change the world, and make every ones life easier. NOPE NADA ZIP. I make little trinkets. So far, I'm working on this robot. Just something to keep around, with a few special surprises. I do have others, but you'll just have to find out

I do still have more. I know your getting bored, of this nonsense rabbling on, well I'm getting quite annoyed with my own self. I also, strangely, have found out, I can do things. Very strange things. I don't know where I got them but they're very......helpful, as we could say. Most people would call it magic if they saw it, but I think it as, ok magic. It's not great humongous super strong, invincibly magic. Just simple, minor magic. Teleporting, unlocking doors, going invisible. I don't know where I got these, but they are cool. I do like to keep it under the hood, cause now you and me only know that I have these. Shhhh keep it quiet.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Trinkets
(: Jokes
(: Big long words to confuse people

Away with them....
):< People who touch my stuff
):< Party Poopers
):< Idioitic People

What is unknowed by everyone, even Luca, is that his father was the onrginal Black Knight

X christmas-yet-to-come

User Image
There is no right way

The name is Dmitri Ivan Seelniu
Also known as Dimka sometimes
Who was born on December 18th
They're usually hitting on Men
This is my Second year
I play as the Blue Prince
They act like this most of the time Akward may be the first word. He tends to be very quiet for reasons he knows he'll just sound akward and possibly say rude or dumb things through slip. He seems nervous half the time when he is talking, simply because he's terrified to say the wrong thing. He's very timid, but he'll throw his stubborn tempers if pushed. When not chatting he just remains distant and he looks at his best, the look of a strong prince.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

He's of the royal family in Russia. He was born as the only son though there is possibly a sibling now coming along the way. His father is a rash, strong man that commanded a lot from him as a child. He resolved much through yelling and his social problems were unable to improve due to his yelling and stern attitude towards Dmitri's problem. He remaind quiet and mostly nodded or shook his head (Even giving out one word in response) for most of his time. He spent his years studying and playing with some friends. There were three people in his life that he can actually talk to successfully without a stutter, or seeming as if he had a speech impediment. There was his old best friend, a teacher, and now Estrella.

When his father attempted to get him a bride, he would deny some of them and others if he tried he could barely commuicate with them properly. He's well aware to strangers he's more likable in his silence, he wasn't an idiot , but only unsure how to fix it. His father reconized this after many years and knew his son wasn't ready to take Russia, in then he sent him to the acedmy. Of course his father didn't know everything that was wrong with him. It leaves Dmitri frusterated, scared, and unsure if he wants to return to Russia. He wants to maintain an image for Russia to keep his father and mother proud, in which it makes him afraid to step out of line in the acedemy.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: A good meal
(: Art
(: Beautiful Dresses

Away with them....
):< The heat
):< Assholes
):< His social problem

Dmitri has taken up sewing awhile ago when he watching some servants due it. He's pretty talented at it and does have a taste for fashion. He's not one to hide his skill much though he prefers to do it in private from most of his peers. His father doesn't mind it as long as it doesn't interfere with his studies. He enjoys making beautiful dresses and of course when events come women wish for his dresses. Though he can talk with Estrella with ease he's never told anyone his secret of being gay (The only one capable of knowing was is bestfriend long ago). He recently cut his long hair, due to the fact that it's a bit too warm for him.

X MindXHunter

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Other Students

User Image
"Why is it always my fault?"

The name is Alexander Clayton Purvis
Also known as Alex
Who was born on August 6th
Doctor said they were a guy
They're usually hitting on women
This is my 2nd year
I play as the Security Guard
They act like this most of the time Alex is guarded about his past almost all of the time. He likes his job and does as his best at all times. Alex is stubborn, determined, and hard headed. Most people would call him impractical but he's aways been set in his ways.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Alex, unlike most of the kids at his school, wasn't royalty or a knight as far as he knew. His family wasn't anything special and didn't have any money and that was about all that his father had ever told him about the past besides for some scandal that had happened to a family member of his. But his father did have some connections, and wanted his son to be raised well. Alex would work odd jobs like fixing a roof, or walls maybe even farming and planting. It was a simple life that didn't take much to live. It was just his sister, father, mother and him. But all good things have to come to an end.

His father was being looked into for some things going missing around the village. Alex knew it wasn't his father but no one else seemed to acknowledge that his father wasn't a theif, instead everyone tried to blame him before they were the next ones to get. His father made a quick decision and pulled some strings with the school getting Alex a job as a security guard, even though he was about the same age as the students who went there.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: dogs
(: challenges
(: books

Away with them....
):< Arrogance
):< jerks
):< the past

He never told his father that he was seeing some things from the past but he was never sure if they were true since his family had never been important. He was only trained to use his sword and doesn't own any armor.

X Eragon Ryoku

User Image
"Life is a Party...So lets have fun ^^"

The name is Jennifer Midnight Vásquez
Also known as Jen, Lady Vásquez
Who was born on August 25th
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 22
Doctor said they were a Lady
They're usually hitting on Guys
The school house they are enrolled in Orchid Flower
This is my 3rd year
I play as the Student
They act like this most of the time Jennifer is rather bubbly and loud when you first meet her. Everything is a big party and game for her. Though deep down Jennifer is a very smart and mischievous girl. She can act a bit brat from time to time.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Will Add Later

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Cats
(: Anything Cute
(: Parties

Away with them....
):< Arrogance
):< Jerks
):< Sour or Bitter Food

>>>>

X Jen Lady Vamp

User Image

"I can not only make a blade but fight with one"

The name is Tiberius De Ure
Also known as Ti, Tibbers
Who was born on June 18
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 23
They're usually hitting on Heterosexual
This is my 3rd year
I play as the Security Detail/Student/Blacksmith
They act like this most of the time He is a patient individual and more then willing to wait for others but that also depends on the person. Despite the ferocity and aggression he shows in battle, it is not carried over when he interacts with another on a friendly basis. Underneath all that thick armor beats the heart of a teddy bear. He is a gentle person by nature but can quickly forgo such things depending on the situation. He is also quite the stubborn person but can see reason in other peoples thinking, he might just chose to ignore it.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Tiberius was born as a single child and lived with his parents. His father owned a smithy in small village but his work was known to be of excellent quality. It was only natural that he would pick up on his fathers trade. From an early age he picked up blacksmith. It did pose its challenges but it had a number of benefits. He also spared with his father on a number of occasion. His old man had a philosophy of sorts. What was the point of being able to make a weapon if you could not use one you self. It was something that would be left imprinted within his mind as he grew older.

At the age of sixteen or so a traveling tournament entered into his village. They offered small gold prizes for winners of a number of duels. Given rules where put into place, to prevent needless death. Tiberius looked at it as an opportunity to prove his mettle to the others. A good number of years spent fighting his old man and working as a smith had proven to be a marvelous advantage when compared to the others. It took some time and luck but he eventually won a few prizes in different categories. His natural talent peaked the interest of another in the crowd. It was a man that belonged to Rouge Flower. They offered him a scholar ship of sorts to a collage where he would be able to earn an education. Assuming he fought for them when needed.

Tiberius waited for several months and consulted his father a number of times. Eventually he accept and soon found him self in a very different setting then he had hoped the find him self. School was difficult at first and far from what he expected it too be. Although he found him self indebted to another, so he had no choice but to adapt. He kept up with his blacksmithing when give the chance. Within his second year he found work within security. He enjoyed the structure it offered him and he felt like he was doing something for the school.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: Working with this hands.
(: Fighting as if offers stress relief.
(: A cool relaxing evening.

Away with them....
):< Arrogant people, more specifically nobility
):< Slow long moving days.
):< Those who do not take responsibility for their actions.

The armor he now wears was made on a trip when he returned home. After purchasing quality materials, he began to work on it along side his father. It took more then a few months of work, even with the two splitting the work but it was more then well worth the effort.

X RastkoB

User Image

"I am a fighter first and foremost but I am also a lady"

The name is Rin Surnia
Also known as Cherry, Lady of the Sea
Who was born on December 15th
They're usually hitting on Bisexual
The school house they are enrolled in {Rose
This is my 2nd year
I play as the Student
They act like this most of the time To start things out, Rin is a bit picky when it comes down to certain matters but she can over look this part of her self with enough convincing. She is a rather stubborn and tough girl compared to others of the same stature as her. Sailing was not easy work and anyone who thought other wise was stupid. It didn't help that her father was never easy on her but she knew she had the old man's love. She also strives to be a decent person but can be a bit cold at times. This is a trait gained form her mother. As well she will deny the fact that she is girly even though she enjoys wearing dresses among other things.

ℬɨѳℊʁɑφɧʎ

Rin was born into a noble family, given that they where not well known outside of their own kingdom. They own a section of coast and are often criticized by others. Some view them as nothing more then mere pirates that achieved there current standing by stealing what they could not earn. Her father is the only one that knows the truth but she does not really care for it. She spent a good portion of her life living near the ocean and going to a beach on a number of occasions. There was something about the salt air and floating in the warm water that appealed to her heart.

A boat was as much of a home to the girl as the small fortress her parents owned. During her early teens she often found her self, sailing with her father. It was a past time for her old man, thus strengthening the argument that they are in fact pirates. Also during this time her father taught her a number of skills that her mother would not tolerate but she was left out the loop. She learned to fight with a cutlass and other such weapons with a single hand. Her style is similar to fencing but different at the same time. Other skills she acquired, where sailing, naval navigation, different uses of ropes and so forth.

When she came of age her mother wished to send her to a school so that she could further her educations. Tutors had handled it up until this point. Her father was not pleased about this and rather his charming daughter remained at the home but she chose to follow her mothers desire. Upon arriving at the school she found it to be an interesting place and got along with a number of others. She even made a few friends.

ℰɤʈʁɑ Iɳɟѳ

Bring them forth..
(: The ocean
(: A stiff drink and good music.
(: Swimming and sailing

Away with them....
):< Certain classes
):< Those that question her noblity and would slander her name
):< Cold weather

The armor she wears was crafted by a Thaddius Ure, who's son attends that same school she does. The two met sometime ago and have become friends.

X RastkoB

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff