Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:36 pm
A boy named __ is going to school when he sees a light blue that talks to him , he decides to keep it and hides it in his house from his parents . One day when he comes back home the ball of light was just floating there and not speaking to him. __ got worried so he tried to find out what was wrong when suddenly the ball of light transformed into a very cute naked boy , what will __ do with this boy?

There is actually more to this story then it seems.

You are the guy who I said found the ball of light, he is seme .

The ball of light when his has a body he is uke and I will be him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:32 pm
May I join? it seems interesting? do you need any format?  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm
(yes you can join and no I do not need the profile)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 pm
alright, then would you like me to start?  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm
(Yeah you can start)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Carmon was a normal guy, with a normal life, or... so it seemed to the world around him. In all honesty he hated his life. But, he didn't cherish the little joys he found in it, though he was a very quiet person silent and secluded to himself. But when he found that little light, it fascinated him, it was strange little thing. But now, he was in his room staring at an adorable little boy standing in the nude in his bed room,
"Wh-wha.. wh-who?" all he could do is stutter and stair his face a deep red, he turned quickly away covering his eyes.

((sorry about how short it is D: just kinda am dead at the moment.))  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:57 pm
"you can call me rie now carmon , I am a shinn which is the king of gods the ruler of the kingdom" he said. Rie walked over to carmon and took his hands off his eyes, he smiled cutely at him "what is wrong carmon?" he asked confused as to why he was red and acting strangely.
User Image

(it's alright)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Carmon nodded a little confused and a little awe struck his face going even darker when he looked up at Rie's face, "w-w-what? W-Why are you..." he took he deep breath, "wh-whats wrong is that you are naked in my bedroom, a-and what the hell do you mean king of the gods," hi voice was very calm though a little freaked out.  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:15 pm
"A future shinn is born as an Immature ball of energy when this ball of energy goes through the awakening , it gains its name,body and powers as a shinn. The shinn then goes to duel the current shinn. The victor eats the loser absorb his power and be crowned the new ruler of the kingdom" rie said "I know this may be to my hat once for you to understand but just don't worry about tight now" he touched carmon's cheek. "you humans were born 'naked' like this but for some odd reason it is a big deal here" his face was close to carmon's face , rie blushed a little then walked away sitting on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:09 am
Carmon nodded,
"U-Ummm y-yeah, it kinda is... being, shame and all that," he mumbled now that he thought of ti, he wasn't really sure why it just was the way it was, "l-look, here... ummm..I'll just get you some clothing." he hurried over to his closet, the boy seemed around the same size as him, so this should fit just right. He handed Rie a shirt boxers and some pants, "A-Also, unlike you, were not born compleatly... umm. as teenagers." he scratched his head and sighed softly.  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 am
Rie smiled "I know" he said then took the clothes and put them on. He still didn't understand why it was that big of a deal for him to be naked when they both are male right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm
Carmon folded his hands neatly on his lap looking away until Rie was compleatly changed, he opened his mouth to ask something but then froze when he heard a car door slam,
"O-Oh crap..." he mumbled, his parents were home, that was never good, even if he just said Rie was a new friend, he would get in trouble for having someone over, he pushed Rie into the closet when he heard them coming up the stairs, "Stay in there!" he whispered harshly, "no noises."  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Rie blinked wondering why would it be bad for carmon's parents to see him. He nodded "ok" he said then didn't say a word when he heard carmon's parents were all the way upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 pm
Carmon listened to his parents lecture on for a while about his poor marks and preformance in all of his classes, he didn't peak against them, he just sort of nodded and sighed,
"Yes father... of course, what ever you say." he was used to this, he hardly even listened anymore. Carmons father glared,
"Are you being smart with me boy?" his father asked slapping him right across the face. Carmon didn't move what so ever,
"You useless kid, you know we should have gotten rid of you when we had the chance, when I say something you give me a proper answer." he stormed out slamming the door behind him. Carmon had momentarily forgotten about Rie, he just sat on the bed rubbing his red cheek.  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:24 pm
Rie came out of he closet "aren't you going to call the police on your father?..." he asked in a low sad sounding voice, waklking over to carmon and hugging him.what his father was doing was against the law he even knew this having studied the rules here on earth before coming to there.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff