Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Towel day! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mcm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:52 am
http://www.towelday.kojv.net
I don't know who might know, and who might not, I'd be surprised if no-one did, but I don't remember seeing this posted before, so, *cross fingers*
I plan to indulge if I remember, which I hope to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:21 pm
There was a towel day thread last year, but I think it's valid to make a new one.

I celebrated it last year, and I intend to do so this year as well. I can always use another excuse for having a towel. whee  

wingnut the improbable

mcm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:53 pm
I just want to remember it for this year.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:47 pm
I'm definately doing that!!!  

Istoleyourcookies

Istoleyourcookies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:11 pm
But I shall have to carry my towel around with me while I am not at work because well..My job would not allow it..I walk around in public giving out parking tickets and such, and I wear a uniform so a towel would not go over well with my employers razz but Yes..I get off the job at 4 oclock so from 4 until I hit my bed I shall have my towel draped over my shoulder to honor that wonderful man... But I will admit..I am only a new addition to hitchhikers...I only started reading HHGTTG just this year after watching the new movie at work and then I HAD to buy the book series smile Bought them in one entire book smile hoozah!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:03 pm
Istoleyourcookies
But I shall have to carry my towel around with me while I am not at work because well..My job would not allow it..I walk around in public giving out parking tickets and such, and I wear a uniform so a towel would not go over well with my employers razz but Yes..I get off the job at 4 oclock so from 4 until I hit my bed I shall have my towel draped over my shoulder to honor that wonderful man... But I will admit..I am only a new addition to hitchhikers...I only started reading HHGTTG just this year after watching the new movie at work and then I HAD to buy the book series smile Bought them in one entire book smile hoozah!!!
Just stick the towel down your pants.

What? It IS a solution! xd

Maybe you should use a very very small towel (like a hand towel) and hide it in an inconspicuous location?  

wingnut the improbable

Istoleyourcookies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:34 pm
wingnut the improbable
Istoleyourcookies
Just stick the towel down your pants.

What? It IS a solution! xd

Maybe you should use a very very small towel (like a hand towel) and hide it in an inconspicuous location?

What are you implying? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:04 am
I've started hanging out at my sisters campus... I packed a bag of stuff to take, and it includes my towel. I'm happy.  

mcm

Morogo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:57 am
Wow! How come I never hear about these things...? Oh well! So totally doin' that!

Catch ya later froods!
Morogo  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:30 am
Count me in!  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

anime-fox00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:35 pm
you can count me in whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:21 am
Can we wear robes too?  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

Talana the Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:03 pm
I'm most definately going to do that this year. I didn't know about it until the day after last year.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:22 pm
OMG! Why is I never hear about these things!?!? Well I'm game. Too bad I just learned about it. Meh.  

LifeIsAGlitch

[Riot_Knight]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:06 pm
I'm totally gonna do it, now that I know about it. It's a pity I'm probably done with school by then, but I'm gonna do it anyway. If I remember, and hopefully I will.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games