Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fatal Frame: Song of the Cursed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:17 pm
Ghosts of the Maruyama Family

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLook closer, and see the unknown... xxxx
User Image
xxxxxx I have a Birth certificate that says :
xxxxxxxxxAkane Fumiko Maruyama
xxxxxx Dropping my pants! :
xxxxxxxxxI am a female if it isn't obvious!
xxxxxx I have seen so many years:
xxxxxxxxxTwenty One
xxxxxx Bring it over here! :
xxxxxxxxxA fine glass of red wine, Her cruel past, Bringing pain onto others, Twisting peoples minds, Darker arts.
xxxxxx Get it away from me! :
xxxxxxxxxKindness in any form sends her into a rage, bright lights and day light, happiness and bright colors.
xxxxxx I would describe myself like this!:xxxxxxxxx
Akane is a very sadistic female, she wouldn't hesitate at all if she were to snap a twig into two, throw water on the dogs and cats, or even break others bones. She's also very cruel by teasing most of her family and making them act for her or remind them of what hell they endured in life, just for a laugh.She also enjoys being cruel to anyone as well. She's also quite violent when it comes to everything good in life. She always say that violence is the key to everyanswer since it's the image of having someone obey another person.

xxxxxx The past is thrown away:
xxxxxxxxx
Akane is one of the elder Maruyama ghosts residing in the mansion. In life she was a mysterious figure, and had a dark allure about her that was evident towards her family, a few of which mysteriously disappeared. It was unknown to the family and those around her it was by her hand they disappeared and died. However that is ahead of her story, in her youth Akane grew used to the sight of blood, mainly her own. Why? Because she was forced to fight everyday, since birth it had been decided she would be a member of the families 'dancing warriors'. They were a group of rather graceful women who acted as undercover guards at the families parties. Growing into a violent and sadistic nature, she often found herself stopping trouble that would brew at the parties whether it be someone drunk, or someone trying to forcibly steal information on the family bank in another room.However when she turned seventeen, Akane was hurt rather severely and her family turned their backs to her. Minus a younger sibling of hers but, they could only tell her it would be ok at the time. She cared for them greatly, unfortunately the sibling grew apart from her when she healed after the medic arrived after some coercing.

At that time she had been involved in darker rituals her family had managed to weed out over time. Bringing them back as a method of restoring order to what she felt had become corrupt, Akane died at 21 when she righted the last wrong she could. Calculating the years, and even generations of the families old practices had not been acted upon she used her birthday as the 'Day of Redemption". Having formed a group she along with their help managed to poison the entire party, the majority her family not included due to them not being invited, only the guests and a very select few of her blood. That is when she began to sing the cursed song, the one that hadn't rung into the ears of others for generations. As the song ended, she watched as all of them began writhing in pain, screaming and begging to know what was going on and who did it. They never would, as it was a masquerade and everyone was in a mask. Akane however did not count on the group to feel to over compensate, and as they toasted with a glass of red wine. She was the last to take a sip, but that wasn't enough to save her. When she was found along with the guests in the ballroom the next day, her dead body was laying on a ruby colored fainting couch, her mask still on. She haunts the house continuing on her dark wishes, and killing mercilessly, even re-enacting that night in the ballroom to frighten strangers, until her mask is finally removed by a pure emotion or soul.

xxxxxx Don't look behind me! :xxChiyoYukiko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 pm
Victim of the Maruyama Family Ghosts

xxxxxxLook closer, and see the unknown... xxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxx I have a Birth certificate that says :
xxxxxxxxxRaine Marie Heiliger
xxxxxx Dropping my pants! :
xxxxxxxxxFemale
xxxxxx I have seen so many years:
xxxxxxxxx17
xxxxxx Bring it over here! :
xxxxxxxxx CLick! I love cameras, Paranormal, Storms, Old Buildings!
xxxxxx Get it away from me! :
xxxxxxxxxFire and or poisons, dogs, the dark.
xxxxxx I would describe myself like this!:
xxxxxxxxxA paragraph
xxxxxx The past is thrown away:
xxxxxxxxxAt least a paragraph as to why you came here.
xxxxxx Don't look behind me! :xxUser Name  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers