Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Spirited Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm
And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Yasou~Haru

Age►27

Race►Fire

Personality►Yasou is a fun loving character and loves a good adventure. He is sweet and kind and does not wish to harm a soul if possible. He can be a smart-a** and loves to irritate people he does not like. He often gets into trouble despite his good character, but he usually comes out unscathed.

Weapon►Dual-Katanas

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■Despite being an elemental Yasou always had a relatively normal life in town. His father was a trouble maker and only brought bad-luck upon their family. His mother was a kind person, and only wanted what was best for Yasou. When Yasou had grown to be 17 years old, his family had been murdered by a group of thieves, while he had been out of the house. He could not bare the pain of what he saw when he did arrive at home, so he ran trying to escape what he had seen.

My dislikes■
Rude-people
Party-poopers
Self-righteous-people

Things I love■
Nice-people
Adventures
Making-friends

Theme■Pendulous Threads - Incubus

Extra■User Image

The End has finally come

Role■Fire~Spirit

Username■Daaxis  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:47 pm

User Image

Name►Malakai

Age►Four

Race►Earth Spirit

Personality►A shy child, Malakai isn't known to speak to strangers, but he id known to have fits. Whenever he doesn't have a nap, but for the most part he is a well behaved boy. Talking about his mother often, and singing lullabies(happen to be in russian. It is unsure what type of world this is so we'll keep it with languages from here) that she always sung to him. Some think he has a wild imagination because he always talks to himself, but truthfully he understands all languages inside his forest. That is where his heart lies, and if every tree dies in the forest he himself will die.

Weapon►No weapon, can grow vegetation though

Bio■Actually born in the West, Malakai's forest did not exist until he was two years old. Usually a forest spirit lives with their mother like a normal human. So at first he lived with his mother, his father being a human had long ago passed due to a mystery illness. Leaving his mother and Malakai all alone, he was satisfied. Even though he was two years he remembers her in great detail. How beautiful his mother was, and how kind she was to creatures in her forest. Treating Malakai like any mother would, loving, scolding, nurturing everything. But one night, when Malakai fell asleep, he remembered smelling the smoke at the edge of the forest. Thinking it was a natural fire, he was okay with it. His mother would take care of it, along with the other animals.

In the middle of the night he awoke from a scream, it was terrfying, the noise coming from his mother, who lay on her back. Eyes open in terror, blood pouring from her mouth and neck. He cried out, crawling to his mom, calling constantly to her. Hearing a cruel unforgiving laugh. Looking up he saw a women he did not recognize, and suddenly he felt unforgettable pain. Passing out from the unbelievable pain he thought he was going to die. But instead, he awoke up to fur near his face. Finding that one of the strongest animals had carried him to a new forest. The creature being a bear, who took him to the king and queen of Malakai's forest. The two taking him in, and after the wound on his chest healed, Malakai became one with the forest becoming its heart.

My dislikes■
The dark
The tyriel queen
Being with strangers

Things I love■
His mother
Sweets
The creatures in his forest

Theme■Exec-Flip-Arphage by Akiko Shikata

Extra■Malakai is only a half breed and does not have another form

The End has finally come

Role■The Earth spirit

Username■The Invisable Spaz  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:08 pm

User Image

Name►Nidelia

Age►14

Race►Air Elemental

Personality►She is a very happy, bubbly, and cuddly girl. She tends to cuddle with just about any person who comes her way, no matter who they are or what. She also loves animals.

Weapon►Her Air powers.

Bio■Nidelia is a white snow lynx neko air elemental with a strong cockney accent. She is respectfully a tom-boyish girl, loves getting dirty, and loves rough housing with her friends and loved ones, and is very cuddly.

She has no family, her parents died when she was young protecting her from a human who was hunting Nekos for their fur for the queen of Tyriel, and her only sibling was lost after that and she has no idea where he is.

She now lives as the wind currents that keeps the clouds moving across the sky and giving people cool breezes in the summer, but also has the harsh job of being the harsh wind in blizzards, tsunamis, and the like.

She doesn't entirely like her roll, but it's her's, so she lives with it.

My dislikes■
✖Queen of Tyriel
✖Hatred
✖Hunters

Things I love■
√ Cuddles
√ Love
√ Malakai

Theme■http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgT-WDGb95E (The spoken bits too)

Extra■User Image

The End has finally come

Role■What role are you playing

Username■Ladui

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Name►Daniel Sponze

Age►17

Race►Snow lynx neko

Personality►He's kind, gentle, and a few words man. He talks to girls, but does not like to come onto them considering it looks very bad on his part and to him it's up to a woman to say if she is interested in a man, even if the man is interested in the girl.

Weapon►Claymore

Bio■Daniel is a white snow lynx neko air elemental with a strong cockney accent. He is a young man who loves to stand up for what he believes is right and stands up for girls being forced upon by other men.

He has no family, his parents died when he was young protecting him from a human who was hunting nekos for their ears and tails for the queen of Tyriel, and his sibling sister he left behind knowing she would become an Air Elemental, he secretly keeps tabs on her currents to know where she is.

He now travels around waiting for the war to begin past petty fighting among lords and queens. He knows it's only a matter of time before one of the sides will begin hunting elementals to join their cause and help them wipe out the other nation and when that day comes he plans on fighting.

My dislikes■
✖Queen of Tyriel
✖Hatred
✖Hunters

Things I love■
√ Traveling
√ Love
√ Climbing trees

Theme■http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ttYwm7GEA

Extra■He has a symbol that was orignally on him to become the next Air elemental that's hidden by his clothes on his shoulder. He ran away from the life and has no intentions of going back.

The End has finally come

Role■He's a protector type character. (tank in gamers terms)

Username■Ladui  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Name►First and Last name: Zarimi Fydan(feae-deahn)

Age►: 20

Race►: elemental; water

Personality►:Zarimi is a all around nice girl. She always tries to get along with everybody and just be a peaceful person. But when angered watch out, she will hold a grudge and strike out in the most unlikely ways. Zarimi is very curious and always has an ear open to learn new things. Usually Zarimi is very happy and laid-back.
Weapon►:chinese long sword User Image

Bio■:Zarimi doesn't have any parents but calls the nymphs and creatures of the lake she lives by her family. The nymphs taught her everything from swimming to hunting to even reading. Zarimi owns her whole lives to them and repays them in any way possible. She's been nicknamed the "Guardian of the Lake" and she carries the title with pride. When Zarimi isn't swimming she's usually found beneath a tree, reading some of her books which were left behind by forgetful traveler or given to her as gifts. Overall, Zarimi's life has been very peaceful.

My dislikes■
✖Dislike:loud noises
✖Dislike:rule breakers
✖Dislike
:boredom

Things I love■
√ Like:swimming
√ like:sweets
√ like
:music

Theme■: Radical Face's "Welcome Home"

Extra■:User Image My other form

The End has finally come

Role■ :water elemental

Username■Username: Shiva_Chaos  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:33 pm

User Image

Name►Ryo Kage

Age►17

Race►Elemental

Personality►Ryo is a quiet brooding type of person, but behind that exterior if you actually look you can see he's very passionate about the things he does this makes him stubborn in the end of it, but he usually masks it up with so much mystery and aggression if you get to close and he doesn't want you to be that close. In the long run he prefers to be left alone most times he is a lone warrior type of person though he is perceived as a demon and with that title he has decided to have an oni's mask tailored onto his pants to taunt those who believe such foolishness. Ryo also loves to fight as long as there is a just cause to it, he may be dark but that doesn't make him evil, sometimes he is also seen as an evil hero who just does good deeds to further his own goals he doesn't accept that title because even though he does do that he doesn't entirely do it for just his sake.

Weapon►Martial Arts (Shotokan Karate)

Bio■Ryo grew up in a slum born to a pair of loving parents, his mother was a stay at home woman, while his father was a grand master of Shotokan Karate he was taught by Ryo's grandfather and excelled in it being that his father was a Grand Master Ryo of course was taught the same if not more than the other students in the dojo he seemed to have a knack for it so he excelled just as his father did. Ryo almost became as well taught as his father before he gained a serious case of amnesia in which he ran away from home at about age 16 he has fended for himself ever since.

My dislikes■
Loud Noises
Ignorance
Needless Violence

Things I love■
Training
Fighting
Silence

Theme■With Rainy Eyes

Extra■Armor Clad

The End has finally come

Role■The Darkness Elemental

Username■Reo Kage  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm

User Image

Name►Kiatala (Kita to her friends) Cordell

Age►20

Race►Elemental

Personality►A very go happy person. Always moving though she never really gets to know many people. She's got friends and she loves them to death. She's never in one place very long and hasn't really had a home and people can see that in her and she knows it. She doesn't hide from people or what they think, she's light and a very happy go person.

Weapon►White daggers at her sides

Bio■Never really had a normal life. Always been traveling never staying in one place. It was the same when she was younger with her parents never in one place. Never really wanting to stay long. Growing up that way became the life she grew into always traveling and always on the move.

My dislikes■
Jerks
Being cooped up
Annoying people

Things I love■
Light - duh
Freedom
Friends

Theme■Enya The River Sings

Extra■
User Image

The End has finally come

Role■Light Spirit

Username■Echolyn  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 am

User Image

Name►Caelan Rovitto

Age►21

Race►A quarter Angel

Personality►Caelan's a rather quiet person. He doesn't mingle with people much, but he's actually a really nice guy. He likes keeping to himself and doesn't do much except read. Secretly, he longs for adventure and wishes for his mother to stop being so greedy. He can't stand people who think they're better than others, which is why his relationship with his mother is a bit on rocky ground, but other than that, he can force himself to be nice when he wants to.

Weapon►Katana

Bio■Caelan was born as the only prince of the Tyriel kingdom. He was never close with his parents, and since his mother only wished to rule the world, he didn't really care for her much. His father died when he was young, and he grew up by himself; sneaking out of the castle at times and befriended a young girl who was an apprentice healer. But of course, his duties as a prince kept them from being around each other much, until he appointed her as a royal healer. Now, he's sent her out to find the elementals before his mother does and uses them in the wrong way.

My dislikes■
His mother
Fighting
Death

Things I love■
Reading
Adventure
Learning new things

Theme■Looking For Angels - Skillet

Extra■N/A

The End has finally come

Role■Prince of Tyriel

Username■Hunter Crawl

and also!:

User Image

Name►Aislynn Cipriano

Age►16

Race►Human

Personality►Lynn is the most helpful person anyone will probably ever know. She's the typical kind, caring person, mostly because she's a healer. But she also has quiet the temper if anyone messes with the patients under her care; royalty or not, she will snap at the person harming the ones she's healing. She doesn't hold grudges and is usually a pacifist. But that doesn't mean she can't fight when she gets angry. (Thankfully, those times are rare)

Weapon►Needles and herbs

Bio■Lynn was born to a normal family, without any siblings. She met the prince when they were both very young and struck up a sibling-like relationship. Her family died of a plague when she was a child, so she wanted to become a healer. When the two of them grew up, the prince made her into a healer of the royal family. One, to keep her close by. Two, to let her work as a spy against his mother. Currently, she's been sent out to find the elementals before the queen's scouts do and makes them into her 'cronies' as well...

My dislikes■
The queen
Wounds she can't heal
Death

Things I love■
Reading
Adventure
Healing

Theme■Scar - Missy Higgins

Extra■N/A

The End has finally come

Role■Healer

Username■Hunter Crawl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 pm

User Image

Name►Celeste dePaola

Age►22

Race►Human with an almost unnatural grace.

Personality►Celeste is a dancer at heart but her siblings and her father instilled in her a love of weapons and sharp objects. She can be strict on her recruits and creates grueling exercises for them to do but she knows that it will one day save their lives so she doesn't feel guilty about it (she felt guilty once when a girl broke her leg but other then that she hasn't). She has made a point to continue being feminine while working as a high ranking officer.

Weapon►GlaiveUser Image

Bio■Celeste's mother died when she was only a year old and she was raised by her 4 brothers and father. She was trained to be an expert hunter which was how her family made their livings. They made sure she knew all about animals, weapons and first aid. Her brothers would read her stories about trolls and goblins while her father listened and tanned hides and parceled meat. Her father, in an attempt to give her a normal life, had her learn dancing from a local woman who he was sweet on. Her dancing skills made it easier for her to help kill the animals that put food on her family's table. She joined the army of Tyriel as a teen and she quickly became a general in the army. She still keeps in contact with her brothers, her sister-in-laws, nieces and nephews and her father. Celeste has always been about honor first and foremost and is the pride and joy of her family.

My dislikes■
Infections
When her peers underestimate her because she looks and occasionally acts like a girl
Caves

Things I love■
Hunting
My family
Tea (but don't tell anyone)

Theme■Wizards in Winter - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Extra■She owns collections on the fairy stories that her brothers told her when she was little. Helga's Dowry is by far her favorite.

The End has finally come

Role■Female General of Tyriel

Username■FatesMyBitch  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 pm

User Image

Name►Queen Eliza Rei

Age►24

Race►Human

Personality►The motherly type, Eliza is one for peace, but will do whatever it takes to gain peace. Even if it means to start a war, ironic though isn't it? She is a stubborn person, and hates it when people treat her like a child. Thinking that just because she is a human and the queen that she is incapable to take care of herself. Being a strong person, and also stubborn she does not like to admit her faults, and will scold someone when they need it.

Weapon►A long sword along with a hidden dagger hidden in a holster on her back.

Bio■Actually born in Tyriel as a nobal women, and she never understood the queen. So cruel, so mean, that she could not stand staying in that place anymore. Taking her servants, and her lover they tried to leave the kingdom, along with a few followers who saw Eliza being the true queen of Tyriel. Trying to escape was trouble enough, losing some of her followers, Eliza hated that the queen had such a problem with her leaving. Becoming a 'traitor' Eliza escaped to Malakai's forest. Though back then it was merely a forest, and when they started building there home Eliza met a bear. At first she was terrified that it might attack, but instead the bear held out a little boy, bleeding from the chest. In a different fear Eliza took the boy and tended to his wounds. Discovering that his name was Malakai, and that he was a forest spirit it wasn't long after he healed that he became the heart of the forest, and Eliza's adopted son.

My dislikes■
The Queen
War
Blood

Things I love■
Malakai
Her husband
Music

Theme■your characters theme song

Extra■If an elemental you have to have a picture of your second form that represents your element. Example: Water element would be a fish, Air element would be a bird ect.

The End has finally come

Role■Queen of Malakai's forest

Username■The Invisable Spaz  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas