Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weedrot Village (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm
After the people of this village were handily slaughtered -- by who may or may not have been Kleine -- he decided it would be a wonderfully miserable place to have a fight. It was named for the fact that, unlike the rest of Grass Country, it was not very "green" at all, its trees withering and dying, its soil turning to muck, and its crops failing more often than succeeding. The houses are all japanese style temples, only thing being -- there's only three houses. Three fanatics. Indeed, the people of this village only stayed for religious purposes -- they believed that the day the first apple grew on the village's adored tree, that the end of the world had come.
The first thing Klei- I mean the murderer did before he slaughtered the villagers -- was place and connect one small apple onto one of the trees many branches.
They did not resist.

The village is about 8,000 sq/ft, the buildings are all painted white and the land is barren and black.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi walked through the Weedrot Village, he looked around at his environment and grinned, he was glad that there was no rain, this would be good for him and probably Axel too. Though, was this the real Zatoshi or was it an identical paper clone that he made on the trip there, but besides that, he was ready for anything.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"You ready?" Axel asked as he arrived on the scene, walking through the area and scouting his surroundings. Standing several meters away from Zatoshi, Axel chose not to remove any of his weapons yet. Should he unsheathe his weapons it would mean that he wouldn't be able to produce handsigns properly, and that might not be good to start out the fight. The defining factor of this fight is going to be his clan's ability, the fact that he is a flame dragon. That and the other power hidden inside him. Folding his hands across his chest, Axel awaited for the coming of his opponents, his eyes closed as he expanded his mind throughout the area.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:49 pm

User Image

Zatoshi grins to that question as he cracks his knuckles, "yeah, let's raise some hell Axel," said Zatoshi as his look of confidence had returned.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:55 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X was stretching along the murky ground, as he arrived 30 feet from his opponents, and was stretching his arms and legs, as he said "Oh wait damn. I gotta go take a wizz." Then he seemed to speedily disappear into the wind for a couple of minutes. His speed was really fast when he disappeared. Almost like it was just the wind itself that took him like sand.

After a couple of minutes he walked his way back from the west side of the way he disappeared, and was with a scroll painting already. He then said "Hmm... Zatoshi. I expect a lot out of a clan member dude, so give me a good match with this Axel. If Goukijin doesn't come in a while, I can start the fight myself. See if either of you can land a hit on me." he said confidently looking at his scroll and painting over it. He might seem like a joke to anyone just from his first impression of taking a wizz, but Zatoshi could very much know at least one-fourth of what he was going up against.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:01 pm

User Image

"X-sensei, I'm different than I was before, so you can best believe that I'm not gonna hold back, just as I expect you to do the same!" said Zatoshi as he folded his arms and looked to him with serious look ane a grin of confidence.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

(Tomorrow I won't be on. I'll be at a comic-con. Maybe at night)

His eyes seems to be kept staring at the scroll as he kept on painting something scary for this place and occasion since everything seemed so dead. He then answered at Zatoshi as he stood stright in position ever watchful of when the fight ever started, and said "Oh yes, I do very much know you've improved. But you should know I've also improved far more with my fight... against the Mizukage." he said confidently, and his cape blowing with the wind almost mysteriously. His 8 blood vials where still on his back, but one was empty from this specific painting. It was something rather "special" since he could basically have 2 comic friends to help him out. He was intending both of his jutsu comic friends to be scary, yet superheroes.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXXAxel couldn't help but laugh at X's statement. He laughed so hard that he almost toppled over. "The Mizukage...you mean Yun?" he asked, almost stuttering his words he was laughing so hard. "Sorry, but if you had said the Hokage, or the Raikage...I would have been more impressed," Axel stated as he let his hands drop at his side, etching next to the chakrams that were now visible due to his hand position. It was known by those closest to him that Axel had a rather hateful disdain towards the upper ranking shinobis in Mist, considering them a disgrace compared to the Mizukages of old. His brother would be rolling his grave right now if he knew just how low Mist had turned out to be. Had it not been his brother's village..."Don't worry Zatoshi...show no fear, calm yourself," Axel told him, hoping Zatoshi would listen. Let them make the first move, letting the opponent reveal his hand first allows you to trump them with a better hand.

(Have fun dude!)

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm
(( GO AXEL! scream *cheers* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm

User Image

"Right," said Zatoshi as he did indeed calm down, he wasn't going fire the first shot into this battle, his hand was moving slowly towards his giant paper fan that was on his back.

(Hope you have a great time, buddy)  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 am
Gekijin Bouryoku xx+xxAmegakurexx+xxGeninxx+xxNara & Ranmaru Eyes

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"This is a real pain..."

[||||]
Gekijin lazy entered the current battlefield with no regard to anything. He yawned a bit and stretched as he walked towards Red. "Yosh," he said to his "sensei". He looked at his two opponents. "Why does it that every exam must consist of some type of combat," he mumbled to mostly himself. He had no true reason to even try in this battle but he thought he should anyways. The teen closed his eyes, as if to blink, but stalled for a second. When his eyes opened again they revealed two glowing, sanguine eyes. The glow stood for a fraction of a second before disappearing. "So...you could say I'm ready...I guess.."

[||||]

"...But I guess I've got to do it."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 pm

User Image

Zatoshi, now seeing the two Ame shinobi as his opponents, his enemies, he didn't think of Gekijin as a pushover, and he also thought of him as a serious threat when his eyes glowed along with Red-X since it seemed that he was going to paint something big.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Gekijin Bouryoku xx+xxAmegakurexx+xxGeninxx+xxNara & Ranmaru Eyes

User Image

"This is a real pain..."

[||||]
The red-eyed shinobi turned to Red X and pointed at Zatoshi. "I want that one," he said as he then turned back to the shinobi. "So, you going to make a move or what? Seems like you're being a real wuss right about now, ya know?" Gekijin spoke with a sly smirk. Taunting an enemy was a game he played well. His strategies sometimes differed compared to most others. It was just him. He may of been a lazy bum but the kid was smart. When it came to shinobi warfare, such as this, he always made sure to play his cards right. The reason for picking Zatoshi out from his two opponents was something only Gekijin would know. He planned to leaded this fight and saw Red X as a sort of backup in case a plan gone wrong, but who knew exactly how this match was going to end up? He sure as hell didn't...and didn't really care either.

[||||]

"...But I guess I've got to do it."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

(I had lots of fun. I'll post my pics when my best friend send sthem to me.)

Red X tilted his head a bit to the side after Axel's comment, and answered back to him "Ohhhh... that sounds great! I have to challenge them next time! I heard the Raikage is REALLY gay though, right?" he asked them to see if it was true, or which one of the Kages was REALLY gay.

He then looked to Goukijin, and kept on painting after that, as he said "Yeah man, every exam has fighting in it. Sometimes it bores me. I know by Zatoshi at least that this will be interesting. Hehe, just do your best. I know you do good. You're just too lazy. That's why I kickes you out of my mansion last time. Hehe! Sorry for that. Oh, and he;s all yours. Keep them both separated, and it'll be cake." Red X said laughing and smiling a bit as he was still painting, and bracing himself for when anyone threw the first move. He was almost done, so he was ready for whatever would come now.

(edited)

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 pm

User Image

Zatoshi grins and turns his back to Gekijin, "why don't YOU start?is there something stopping you or are you simply afraid of me?talking a big game won't cause me to attack first, it'll only make you look more lazy than you already are...how unfair to Red-X-sensei," Zatoshi said as he made a raven out of paper, though this one had an explosive tag deep within it, he pets it gently and smiles kindly to Gekijin as a stunt, though his voice sounded cold and sinister as he spoke.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff