Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Parents: c: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CookieEatingChick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 pm
They make you work, and I'm only 12 years old. :c I'm closing the bag of chips, cleaning the dishes, cooking, cleaning the house, taking care of my brothers and sisters. I do to much. i need breaks. = n=''''  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:07 am
Tell me about it.. whee  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 am
I feel so bad for anyone with little siblings gonk I am so very sorry.
My job is doing all of that, minus the siblings. There's a garden, but that's not as much work ^^"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 am
I adore my mum. She's so hilarious! But...
1) Send that Thank-You Card!
2) What, you haven't sent it yet?
3) Hurry up, you're going to be late for band!
4) Hurry up in that shower!

And my dad...
1) Clean your room.
2) Claim your laundry from the couch.
3) Hey, would you run to Dominick's for some garlic bread? If you don't, we don't have to have any tonight.
4) Hey, would you run to Dominick's for some milk? Fine, don't. I'm not the one who eats cereal every morning.  

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:31 am
Closing the bag of chips? But that's just common sense! Do you want ants in your food? xD
CookieEatingChick
They make you work, and I'm only 12 years old. :c I'm closing the bag of chips, cleaning the dishes, cooking, cleaning the house, taking care of my brothers and sisters. I do to much. i need breaks. = n=''''

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 am
flash of goldilocks
Closing the bag of chips? But that's just common sense! Do you want ants in your food? xD
CookieEatingChick

User Image  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:13 am
- Winning -
Toxic Pepper
flash of goldilocks
CookieEatingChick

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 am
But really, it's all "Clean your room!" or "Make food for your brothers" and sisters. Or or "Eat your food and clean the dishes!" Or "Take a shower" (Which I always do everyday without them telling me to) or "Do the laundry and dry them out!" or "Iron your clothes!" Man, I feel sorry for myself being a girl. Dx  

CookieEatingChick

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:49 pm
Why wouldn't you want your room clean, anyway? We rotate between the three of us kids who makes dinner over the summer. My brother cooks better than me, and he's eleven! My sister cleans the dishes on Mondays and Wednesdays while I clean them on Tuesdays and Thursdays and my brother sets the table throughout the week. To be honest, I don't iron my clothes by my own will, but my mom tells me to on occasion because she doesn't want me to look band -- I don't really care whether my clothes are wrinkled or not. What does being a girl have to do with it? Maybe it's just me, but I'm used to having these chores.
CookieEatingChick
But really, it's all "Clean your room!" or "Make food for your brothers" and sisters. Or or "Eat your food and clean the dishes!" Or "Take a shower" (Which I always do everyday without them telling me to) or "Do the laundry and dry them out!" or "Iron your clothes!" Man, I feel sorry for myself being a girl. Dx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:01 pm
flash of goldilocks
Why wouldn't you want your room clean, anyway? We rotate between the three of us kids who makes dinner over the summer. My brother cooks better than me, and he's eleven! My sister cleans the dishes on Mondays and Wednesdays while I clean them on Tuesdays and Thursdays and my brother sets the table throughout the week. To be honest, I don't iron my clothes by my own will, but my mom tells me to on occasion because she doesn't want me to look band -- I don't really care whether my clothes are wrinkled or not. What does being a girl have to do with it? Maybe it's just me, but I'm used to having these chores.
CookieEatingChick

Only thing I enjoy about the chores are cleaning my room and cooking. c: And I should be doing that more often, thanks for the advice. c:  

CookieEatingChick

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 pm
flash of goldilocks
- Winning -
Toxic Pepper
flash of goldilocks
CookieEatingChick

User Image

I know right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm
Those two are definitely the most enjoyable of the lot. =)
CookieEatingChick
flash of goldilocks
CookieEatingChick

Only thing I enjoy about the chores are cleaning my room and cooking. c: And I should be doing that more often, thanks for the advice. c:

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm
Agreed and indeed. 3nodding
Toxic Pepper
flash of goldilocks
- Winning -
Toxic Pepper
flash of goldilocks
CookieEatingChick

User Image

I know right?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 pm
my parents are cool but when im on gaia for too long they get super mad or black ops haha  

Pinki Is Awesome

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CookieEatingChick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:12 pm
Pinki Is Awesome
my parents are cool but when im on gaia for too long they get super mad or black ops haha

Lol. xD  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces