Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
City of Edo Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Th3-Artist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 pm
Another book Idea that I had, got this far, but not exactly knowing where to go with it. Need help I will put ur character in the book and give you credit for the character promise.

Prolog
The Tsunami of 2011 changed the face of Japan for ever, people where dying, the nuclear fallout rained over the land due to the meltdown of the reactors. Even the city of Tokyo fell to the radiation; people were dying or being mutated, becoming cannibals.
Those who survived and were able to flee the wake of Japan fatale fumes were forced into camps where they were separated from society, so that diseases may not spread. People soon forgot about the tragedy that took over Japan. However, forgetting does not mean that they problem is over. The power plants that fueled the cities of Japan were erupting, releasing metric tons of radioactive particles into the area.
On June 21, 2064, governments around the world were afraid of the possible outcome that may happen. To prevent the spread of radiation, the construction of a Dome made of steel, lead, and concrete was constructed. The massive structure was placed over the radioactive area of Japan, ceiling off most of the island country. This allowed the radiation to build, but no longer becoming a problem for the outside world.
The population of the world began to increase, so did the cost of living. People were being forced out of their homes to the streets as taxes across the world climbed. The ones to suffer the most were the families of the Japanese refugees that came to the camps in order to be saved from the radiation.
They had no other choice by to return to their home land, where they began to rebuild their life; soon the city of Edo came into existence in the year 3002. The city if Edo covered the entire dome that was placed over Japan. The countries of America, Europe, and China helped the people build their lives back. However the people of Japan were under stress. The very counties that helped them rebuild to construct the city wanted their money back.
The people of Japan were now being taxed for everything. Poverty of the city of Edo raised as the population grew. Crime, rape, murder raised as well, for the once honorable and proud people of Japan had lost their customs. Their way of life died with the lives of so many of them when that radiation filled the very earth that they walk over.
Leading the city of Edo in the crime and murder was a familiar gang that was once part of ancient Japan, Yakazoe clan. A group of murderous gang members, once used to be a rather big threat, but ever sense the introduction of I-S or illegal science, the people of the Yakazoe clan had became more deadly.
The Yakazoe clan used I-S to mutate their DNA. I-S genetics allows humans to alter their DNA, making them more then just mere human. Some clan members became freakishly superhuman monsters, others became more beast then man. This was because of the mutated virus that filled the land beneath the dome. For in the year 3017, an expedition was sent to try and see if the mutations of the people could be reversed. The only thing recovered was the virus and the illegal distribution of it into the city.
However, I-S does not stop at genetic altering, for the Yakazoe clan was soon challenged by a new clan, the S.P.N. or Steam Punk Ninjas.
Steam Punks soon began to rise from the underground culture of Edo, at first it was a harmless fashion. Metal fused with cloth, but as life went to hell in Edo, the cloth was replaced with flesh.
Steam Punks soon began raid medical research labs, harvesting different material and knowledge to create cyborg. At first the clan was to protect others from the Yakazoe clan, they even adapted the ways of Japan’s hidden assassin warriors, the ninjas. However, the very people they were protecting shun them from society; they did more harm to the city then good. So soon they too became outcasts. Gang fights between the S.P.N. and the Yakazoe clan filled the ally ways and the streets of Edo. Until the year 3034, when another gang decided to rise to the occasion
Those who were once faithful now had nothing but the will to fight. Some took matters into their own hands. The police in the city were no good, nor was the government. So a third gang was made, a group of people known as Death Masters, this secretive group of people earn that name. For they lost all will to live, that and they have rather creative ways to kill. They joined the fight taking the S.P.N. and the Yakazoe clan by surprise.
The people of the city were hopeless, no help from the government nor from other countries. In fact, in the year 3040, the United Kingdom issued for the isolation of the city of Edo. A fence was placed around perimeter of the city; the people were left to stew in their rotten world. Trading with the country is still done, but other that the city of Edo is cut off from the world, other then the people who move into the city. Those in other countries who unable to live in the free world, whether it be money or the crime they committed, are send to Edo, where it is not the money you have, but the will to survive.

Ruls
1. Follow guild rules
2. Be active
3. no godding
4. follow character bio below

Name-
Nickname-
Age-
Gang- (Steam Punk Ninjas(cybernetic ninjas), Yakazoe clan (mutant gang), or Death Masters (corrupt cops) or none)
Weapons-
Apperance-
Back Story  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:33 pm
Name- Nikku
Nickname- Fedora Wearing Samura
Age- 13
Bio- An orphan child that was abandon in a church when he was just a baby. As a child he found and study Bushido the way of the samurai and soon adopted the ways of the ancient Japanese warrior. Now Nikku is a loan samurai, a warrior that hunts the scum of the earth. If you have a person who hurt you and you want them dead, go to the church and place a hit, then come back once you get the message and you will have your revenge in a bucket. Nikku also has a pet owl, which is used to deliver the messages that he sends to his clients.
Weapons- Katana, Tanta, Inquisinator (a assult rifle with a silencer and a scope on it) dule 9mm pistoles, dul smgs, a silenced pistole, and a knife.
Apperance- black hair, a scar that runs over his left eye to his head where there is a bold spot, he normally is seen in a hoody, torn pants, and always wears a black fedora.  

Th3-Artist

Th3-Artist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm
Nikku walks up from the stair. He has his katana by his side, and carries his SMG; he looks in the bucket to see four one hundred dollar bills. He grabs hold of the bills, lifting a note that was clipped to the bills, “thank you so much, I am glad that the b*****d is dead.” He said walking over to the couch, sitting down on it.
Clover sits upon the cross that stands on the wall behind the tiny TV; she sleeps sound as the sounds of the city fill the air. Nikku switches the TV channel, the picture was all snowy and the sound was full of static, but Nikku could make it out.
"lets hope todays is a slow day hu Clover," Nikku said pulling out his katana from its hoster taking a cloth and polishing the metal.*
The owl screeches in agreement, as the bird ruffles its feathers.
Nikku then lifts a old torn book with the cover torn off and reads the torn and wrinckled pages.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:30 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

Name- Yakuzo Hakamishi
Nickname- Rogue
Age- 18
Gang- Mercenary
Weapons- A .44 Magnum that carries different ammunition, a Desert Eagle with 10mm barrel and scope, a Steyr Tactical Elite sniper rifle, a military grade hunting bow, a cloaking device and twin hidden blades.
Back Story- Yakuzo was just a simple passerby. He never really cared about the many gangs roaming free and such. He simply let it flow by. One day, his apartment was attacked by a gang. He wouldn't have cared much about it, but when he witnessed the murder of his Gf, Aki Yakamitshi. Ever since then, he is constantly on the move, hunting and killing all the members of that gang. He works as a mercenary simply to gather information.
Apperance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:42 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

"Death is my battle brother, and I his."

Yakuzo broke through the glass window just in front of the office building of where his target was working. 'Hello. What have we here? Another low-life scumbag who secretly kills and violates for fun? Typical." He said as he walked towards the man that was crawling on the floor, trying to reach the alarm. 'Honestly, you people are all the same. You disgust me." He said as he crushed the man's hand. ARG!!! WHY? WHY DO YOU DO THIS?" Yelled the man in pain. "Where you not listening a minute ago? Great, now I have to kill a fat, ignorant pig. Call it slaughter, if you will." Yakuzo said as he put his .44 magnum at the man's head. "Your cruel life ends here. This is for Aki!" He yelled as he pulled he trigger. The bullet that came out was no ordinary bullet. It was a thunder clap bullet. When it is fired, it leaves a trail of thunder. Yakuzo jumped out of the room and landed out the street, completely unharmed. "Selfish pig..." He spoke under his voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm
Nikku ducts down behin the coutch as the loud boom fills the air,what the hell? he grips onto his katana and lifts his silencer pistole, looking out the window of the church to the dark street below, he sees someone leaping from the building where people begin to rush in. blood is seen on the broken glass of the window and cover the walls of the room, Nikkus lowers his pistole' Not my problem..... he turns back, leaping out of the door to the streeet below, landing silently in the croud that gathers, and slowly follows the bou* but i can atlest learn of what happened* he said following the man*  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:04 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

"Sigh... Another target down, a few hundred more to go..." He said to himself. He walked into the small cafe Luxiary. He walked down to the back and opened the door. "Hmm... 1,500$ Exact. Good. Another successful mission cleared. Time for a cinnamon-latte." he spoke under his breath, sensing somebody watching him. He took his latte and sat down near the window. One day Aki... One day you'll be completely avenged. I swear." He said to himself as he looked outside.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Nikku sits behind him he never liked these kind of places too social, but he was curious of what this man was up to, he leans back speaking just low enough so that he can be heard by the stanger* Nice exscape, suddle yet i think it added just enough surprise to the guys comming in after you.' he said lifting the menue to his face.' so what gives taking down Haki like that?  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:31 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

Yakuzo spoke low as well. "Personal reasons. Nothing that you should really get involved in." He softly said as he sipped his latte. "You looking for something? Haven't see you around here, so ether your like me, or your from the outside." He calmly said, trying to study the man. Obviously, he was armed, seeing as how he openly carried that katana. "Name's Yakuzo, full time mercenary." He introduced himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:43 pm
*Nikku adjusts his hat* Nikku, samurai...... and it is my consern the guy you killed was on my list, now that you killed him i can no longer give Nagmi Horashni their well revenge.' he said laning forward.' and to answer ur question no, i am not an outsider as far as i know i was born here and in this land that is a substitiue for hell i shall die.' Sorry if I come off rude, i was just not expecting to hear such a loud noise just outside of my house.' Nikku said lowering his hat, darkening his face so that the Yakuzo could not see it.  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

"Well, you can always say that you killed him. I won't stop you. All I care about is finishing my vendetta." He said as he finished his latte."Sorry about the noise, the thunder clap was not intended to be that loud, much." He said with a small laugh. "You say your a samurai... And telling by your looks, your 13. Tell me, have you mastered all of the Bushido code?" He asked, slowly reaching into his sack and pulling out a old book. "If you have, I have something to give you." he said as he checked to insure the book wasn't damaged by the entry.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:01 pm
Nikku lifts his head looking at him* the fact that i will not take pride in another person's kill should tell you how familiar with the book of bushido i am....* he said as he turns away* and yes i am thirteen if that should matter, it is not the age of a warrior but the mind and heart of one'  

Th3-Artist

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 pm
Yakuzo Hakamishi

"Wonderful. Here, take it." he said as he handed Nikku a old book. Inside was the art of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu, an ancient style that pits one against many, requiring exceptional speed and agility to master."I'm sure you will put it to good use. I am not a swordsman, but I have learned from that book many things. I'm headed home. Call if you need anything." He said as he threw a paper crane at him with his number on it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 pm
Nikku took the book, putting it into his pocket, "thank you." he said as he took the number placing it in his pocket as well, "the old abanden church," he said looking down, "drop by next time you are in town." he said getting up and walked away letting much of the people stare at him as his katana rattled.'  

Th3-Artist

Th3-Artist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:34 pm
*Nikku makes his way down the street, when suddenly he feels the barrel of a gun pressed against his head.*
'Move and i kill you kid.' the guy said gripping onto Nikku's shoulder.
"let go of me or i will kill you.' he said only to stab his combat knife into the man's hand digging the blade a little into his shoulder, he then turns the gun around, firing it into the man's head.'idiot.' he said pulling the blade out, letting the body drop to the ground as he walks into the alley, a trail of blood following him as he dissapears into the darkness.*  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff