Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
N σ т Q υ ι т є [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:57 pm
Roleplay  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
Gaia Username: Hunter Crawl
Character name: Aisurin Yamamoto
True Name: Elder twin
Biography: Aisurin was born as the eldest of twins, and was raised up by a loving mother. They had no father, and their mother refused to talk about him. But when on the twins' seventeenth birthday, she died mysteriously in the hospital. The twins decided to move away from their old home-town to a new town; a random name they found in their mother's diary. Partially, Rin is on a mission to find their father as well; and find out what happened to him; why he didn't come to their mother's funeral... She doesn't let Eriko know this, since she believes that they've just moved to start over again....
Personality: [At least five sentences please.]
Other Information: N/A  

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Gaia Username: Hunter Crawl
Character name: Yuuya Shizaya
True Name: Kendo club captain
Biography: [A minimum of five sentences; A maximum of two paragraphs]
Personality: [At least five sentences please.]
Other Information: He has an un-explainable fetish with Spongebob and the color purple. No, he's not gay. He looks pretty nerdy, and he's okay in class, but his true talent will always lie in kendo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Gaia Username: Reku1495
Character name: Aiko Mitsura
True Name: Cheerleader
Biography: Aiko's parents have always trusted her. Her father, a military man, fought for so she could live her life how she pleased, an ideal they honored at home. Because of this, from a young age, Aiko has been on her own, walking to school by herself, riding her trike to the park to see some friends. Of course, naturally, parents worry. So, starting at age ten, Aiko's father has taught her to take care of herself.

At first it was little thing; how to break out of a hold, should someone grab her from behind, little things like that. But, as she got older, it became how to shoot a gun and how to flip someone on their back. When she entered high school, Aiko had wanted to join the kendo club. It would be good for her, keep her body strong (something that was needed when you lived where she did...). But no. Girls weren't allowed to join (sexist bastards). So, Aiko took up cheerleading. Sure, it made her look a little air-headed. But it required intense training and physical strength. A fair trade off, she thought.

Personality: Aiko is a determined, single-minded girl. When she puts her mind to something, noting stops her until it's done. Her stubborn nature gets annoying at times, but it makes her reliable and trustworthy. Despite her popularity from being a cheerleader, and the air-headed image it gives her, Aiko is actually quite intelligent. Her grades are good, and her street smarts are remarkable. She's not much of a poeple person, either. She doesn't say much unless provoked, which gives way to her short-temper. She would do anything to protect her friends, however, even if she complains about it in the end. And, should someone really crack her shell open, Aiko can be a caring, understanding young woman who will occassionaly crack a joke (an actual one, not her usual sarcasm) and maybe even relax a little. Maybe.
Other Information: Aiko always, always keeps a gun on her person. Always.  

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
Gaia Username: Tekentai
Character name: Rouga Shizaya
True Name: The Teacher's Assistant
Biography: Well where can I start... I was born a few minutes after my Kendo-like brother so it makes me a few minutes younger and my older brother a few minutes older. I'm the exact opposite of my dear brother, the trouble-maker of sorts. Since he'll inherit everything my family got, what do I got? Nothin'. I understand that the oldest gets everything, but I don't care about owning the family business in armory and the like, even though I do take a fancy to weaponry and explosives. When my brother took up kendo, I took up fighting. That got me into lots of places... like detention and such.

Then thinking things through, I was not made for kendo, I hated using bats or swords. More of a brawler, I decided to redefine my skills in Shotokan Karate and Tae Kwon Do. After some time, my skill in fist and my brother's skill in kendo rival each other, now no one is stronger, so back to square one. Other than brawn, I do have brain believe it or not. Since the armory will be presented to my brother, I could still use it right? Learning a bit of explosives, I make small stuff, like firecrackers and pull some pranks, like a bomb down the toilet. Small, petty stuff, I'm not a criminal, just a trouble maker and devil.

Personality: Not much a smoker, but just when I feel like it. Surprisingly, smoking isn't addictive if you got spirit to quit. I'm more rowdy and less weird than my older brother, him and his Spongebob fanatics got me to my last nerve... Enjoys violence, fair fights and my brother, ONLY when we spars with me. Thats where he shuts up from all that Squarepants nonsense. Even though I'm up to no-good, I'm still honorable and VERY hotblooded. Proactive than most, fighting is my passion and soon it will drive me to conquer this school!
Other Information: Other than making bombs and smoking, I do enjoy a great drink and fine women. A brawler like me isn't satisfied that easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 am
User Image
Gaia Username: BonBonRawr
Character name: Eriko Yamamoto
True Name: Younger Twin
Biography: Eriko was born into a family of three, being the youngest of twins. Her mother raised the both of them alone since they were both father-less. Unfortunately the mother didn't enjoy talking about him, so they pretty much grew up to never seek out a fatherly figure. As such, things went downhill from that point in time. After turning seventeen, their mother died strangely and without warning, making them both have to move to an unknown town they had read about in their mother's diary.

After doing so and being the new, unknown people in town, Eriko had to focus herself on something in the effort to make a new life for herself. When she's not about worrying about her older sister and what she does, she's pretty much interested only in cars. Taking in the learning on how to drive gave her the benefit on being able to drive many different cars. This made her get into racing, but she only does it once and a while due to nearly getting caught in a big race she took part in. Eriko at times bets during these races, winning half the time and uses her winnings towards her future plans in life.

Personality: Eriko is pretty much just determined and not as open as some could be.She sets herself to focus on what she does, and her two person family, maybe a little when it comes to her friends as well. Even though she has a hard yet crazed look about her due to being short-tempered, once cracked open she's mostly caring and fun, occasionally protective. Behind all of that hides a side of Eriko not most get to see, which contains the really tender side of her she rarely ever lets out.
Other Information: Eriko is one that can be easily suckered out if put in a hard situation where she's teased with.  

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Gaia Username: KassandraHawkin
Character name: Haru Takasimaru
True Name: Hacker
Biography: With his father being a computer genius, there was no wonder where the young mind got his gift. At a young age, he already knew more that the designers of Macintosh and dell alike. He was a math whiz, and straight A student. He breezed through school and graduated two years ahead of the students his age. He was unfortunately raised only by his father, while mom died during childbirth. That is his one blame, he figured that’s why his dad was unhappy with life, but he couldn’t be too sure.
Personality: He’s a go with the flow kind of guy and hardly anything bothers him to an extent of rage or fury. He is a neat freak though and is always a step ahead. He plans everything he does and everything he says according to the move that is in his favor. He’s beaten the worlds smartest chess board and his one tough cookie when it comes to protecting those he cares about.
Other Information: He always has his laptop with him, and not only can he hack into any server or government office, he can tie a knot in a cherry stem. Yup, definitely a fox with the ladies…  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games