Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
NASCAFE (Exam Lobby) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 am
Pretty much just a bar. (shitty description I know)

Here is where you will get to know your partners and enemies.

However, only three fights will be going on at first.

BATTLES:

1 - Rini vs Tavian vs Kagetsu (Void Seeker's Spire)

2 - Kamina Kage and Elizabeth Bishop vs Korumo Izagakaru and Yasha Hayato (Agony's Grounds)

3 - Gekijin Bouryoku and Red X vs Zatoshi Nagato and Axel Hajime (Weedrot Village)

After one of those is done, the other four will begin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:05 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain
Red X finally arrived to the frot of the bar/lobby he was supposed to be in before the fight, as he stopped his speedy running and looked at it from up to down first, and smiled behind his mask. He walked inside, and it was empty. He was the first one to arrive. Though that came to no surprise to himself, since he was quite fast. Faster two ranks when he activated his curse mark. He walked inside, as he took the southwestern corner and a seat to place his legs atop a table, lean the chair back, put his hands on the back of his head, and just chillax while the others arrived.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi and Hiro entered the Lobby, They both could see that X-sensei was sitting there chillaxing. Zatoshi waved to him, hoping to get a response from him as well, Hiro walked over to a nearby booth and sat down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand ( T)ikoshi

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand walked in, moving to where his group stood and took Zatoshi by the shoulders to face him. "Alright, I know I'm sounding cold and mean again, but this isn't the time to socialize. As soon as this is exam starts, he's an enemy, and an opponent. Treat him as one. He wants to win just as much as you." He paused, then went down a small mental checklist. "Check your corners, be ready for anything, and I mean anything. Make sure your partner isn't a liability. If something looks to good to be true, it isn't true. Fight dirty if you have to. Anything goes when your life is potentially on the line." He clapped him on the shoulders once. "This is where we part ways, I'll be going on a solo mission...finding those of White. I hope. If you don't come back to Rain in a body bag, we'll go get wasted at the bar and have a good, old time. Good luck." He looked to Hiro. "Do I have permission to leave?" He asked, amped up and ready to go.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini padded quietly into the bar -- or tavern -- or whatever the old building was. It was hard to keep the spring from her step and she made no effort to stifle the crooked grin that had long since claimed her face. The journey here -- with Jashin murmuring his odd sort of encouragements in the back of her head -- had done wonders for her mood, though some might argue that this was not necessarily a good thing. Whatever lucidity she had gained in Kusagakure could barely be found and the edge of madness had returned to her eyes. It did not quite reach the level of blood-lust, but it had been quite some time since she had been given leave to attack someone with the intent to kill. She had to remind herself, as she scanned the room, that the instructions on the letter had stated that she was prohibited from actually killing, maiming, or otherwise desecrating her opponent, but that did not temper her resolve. Sure she could not kill whoever she was assigned, but as Jashin suggested, she could still revel in his or her pain for the duration of their duel.

"So, what do we have here?" Her bright gaze danced from one occupant of the room to the next. "Why so serious, kiddies? You lot look like the world's about to end." Rini's attention settled on the masked one lounging in the corner and her grin turned a touch more mischievous as she sauntered his direction. "Well well, look at you, all savvy in your little costume." She bent forward and crossed her arms on the table, a flirtatious tilt to her head. "I think you're missin' a few bones, though."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 628

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:02 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

As if the world had flashed before his eyes, Haku found himself being lunged into the door of the Bar. His head rolled as he lifted off of the ground. <******** you!" He blurted out to Shaney as he had thrown him into the Tavern. Turning to look at the group, it didn't appear as if everyone had been there yet. Unless it was private or something. A guy in a strange mask, a long haired man and some guy wearing a hat. Along with a woman who looked too pale to be wearing colors that made her skin so... visible, you could call it. "The hell is this!? Everyone here looks like someone threw up in their pants. Stop being so gloomy. Messing with my personality."

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

At the sound of the newest entrance, Rini turned her head to glance back over her shoulder. Her lips and eyebrows quirked in amusement. The young woman twisted around and leaned back against the table, crossing her arms over her chest and adopting a questioning expression. "Oh dear, you've got a mouth on you. Didn't anyone ever teach you not to use such language around a lady?" She clicked her tongue and shook her head in mock disappointment. "Kids these days." Still, her eyes danced in amusement as they followed the Kusa-nin's movements.

She hummed in thought, smile widening into something a bit more unstable -- hungry even. "This one can't help but wonder if you can back up that tongue of yours, though. We suppose we shall see, hey?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 627

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 pm

User Image

Zatoshi took notice to Haku and Rini, he analyzed them while taking his own seat at a nearby stool, he decided to just have a seat and listen/watch all of the conversation until or unless he was spoken to.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:28 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku chuckeled. This only lasted a moment as the woman soon after called him a child. He was 15 and no longer a virgin. He thought that accounted for something. "Ha. I take it you're not from Kumo. You're far too pale for that. Kiri... uh... or Ame. Otherwise you must have some rare skin problem, no?" The Crimson Dragon clenched his forehead and took a look at all of the others. They seemed far too serious for their own good. "I'm Haku Ikeza of Kusagakure." His eyes, Ranmaru's Eyes to be exact, gleamed in the light of the room. He seemed quite interested in this woman. Something about her was familiar, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it. "And you are...?"

User Image

"... strikes, again."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

(A)rmand ( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand held up his hands defensively, obviously trying to play peacekeeper. "Hey, come on. We're all guests here. No need for hostility. Save it for the exams. In truth, Armand wasn't even in the exams, but he wanted to see Zatoshi off. He was still waiting for approval for his mission. He tipped his hat to Rini. "Miss." She could've been a blood-thirsty maniac for all he cared. Respect a lady. If anything, he could honor that specific, unspoken rule.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
44/44

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Surprisingly, Rini's grin only widened at the teen's initial response. Oh, she definitely liked this one. She lifted one eyebrow as he continued, analyzing her appearance and making guesses as to her origin. "Perhaps. Or perhaps she is from Oto. Or perhaps she just spends a lot of time underground?" the High Priestess inserted before pushing herself away from the table. "I am me. Who else would I be? But I do believe you were looking for a name, yes?"

The young woman slunk slowly across the room, dipping slightly in a half-bow, half-curtsey to the boy in the hat as she passed him. "But what good would a name do you?" she continued. "I could give you any name and you would never know if it was truly mine or not. It would do you no good. There is no point, really." She shrugged and slowly started to circle around Haku with her hands tucked behind her back. "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. So this one would, were she not Rini called, retain that nature which she owns without that title."

Rini giggled lightly, faced him, and rocked back on her heels. She flashed the younger shinobi a crooked grin. "Savvy?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 626

User Image

((lol, forgive the random Shakespeare mood . . .
with a slight touch of Jack Sparrow. >_<
I was trying to think of something vague and rant-y about names for her to say,
and that was the only thing that came to mind.
And then I had the urge to add the "Savvy?" at the end,
just for the heck of it. XD))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Red X was snoring loudly with his legs atop the table, and his hands on the back of his head truly really relaxed, and he suddenly slipped on his chair, as he fell on his back, and hit his head against the wall, and yelled "Woah woah woah woah... woah... woah......... woah!" and opened his eyes fast and stood up fast, as he looked around suddnely freaked out because he thought it was an assault, and then noticed nothing was going on except that people had come. Red X opened his eyes at Armand mingling with a somewhat odd girl, another man woth his face all covered up, Zatoshi there, and Hiro. He put his hands down from the shock, then picked up his chair putting it straight again, and sat down with his hands behind the back of his head again, as he looked at all of them, and yelled "Armand! Come here you little son of a b***h!" being rude like he normally was, and not caring for his conversation with the other woman like he normally was careless.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:19 pm

User Image

Zatoshi watched everyone mingle, like a snake in the shadows. His eyes were a tad cold after he had spoken with Armand, its like as if reality had sunken in and he had to do what he had to do, but for now, he would keep his easy and soft smile as an act which he was a master of playing. He untied his Amegakure headband from his headband and tied it to his arm, he also slicked his hair back a little[making it spiky again] in order to show his horns once again, he then went back to watching everyone mingle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

(A)rmand ( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand paused as he heard his name, then turned towards Red. "Yeah? And what do you need? He yelled across, obviously irritated. "Are you drunk or something? Quit screaming at everything. We're representing Rain." He turned to the others. "My sincerest apologies on behalf of this one." He said, half-heartedly. He turned back to Rini, listening to what she was saying. "She gets it. She knows how to play with her words...she's trying to get in his head. Instill a sense of mystery or power that isn't there, maybe." He thought. He was starting to see a trend. Like Akkari, Rini seemed content with playing mind games. And he was starting to like and respect both of them for it.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
44/44

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Red X put his feet atop the table and opened his right eyebrow at the student under his mask wondering Hmm... last I remember I had the reason to get pissed at him for trying to kill me. Now he suddenly hates me for something? Haha, he certainly is a funny deuche. Red X then laughed a bit, and said "How about you stop being such a formal deuche and come here to chillax with everyone. Everyone! Drinks on me, bitches! Let's all meet." he said loudly towards everyone, as he waved his little sack full of zenny. The baretender's eyes flashed as he would soon see at least some people flooding down on him for drinks.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff