Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The High School ~ profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 am
User Image

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓢ©ⓗⓞⓞⓛ

Literacy Level : Any
Genre : Romance, Drama, & Young Adult

x In character xxxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[align=right][size=16][color=postingcolor]ROLE[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center] Picture of your character goes here please! MUST BE REAL[/align]
[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

[size=16]☆- - - the b a s i c s[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆name - - - [color=postingcolor][full name][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆nickname - - - [color=postingcolor][any nickname(s)][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆age- - - [color=postingcolor][spell it out][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆gender- - - [color=postingcolor][m/f][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆preference- - - [color=postingcolor][sexuality][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆theme- - - [color=postingcolor][theme song][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆birthday- - - [color=postingcolor][mmmddyyy][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center]Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing you don't have to put anything here[/align]

[size=16]☆- - - the i d e n t i t y[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆personality- - - [color=postingcolor][same as below][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆biography- - - [color=postingcolor][at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆likes- - - [color=postingcolor][paragraph form or list][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆dislikes- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆height- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆weight- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=16]☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆my love interest- - - [color=postingcolor][possible love interest?][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆the puppeteer - - [color=postingcolor][your gaian username][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:59 am
The Hippie

User Image

nature baby

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Azure Skye

☆nickname - - - Azure, Azzie

☆age- - - Eighteen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Bisexual

☆theme- - - I Want to Hold Your Hand ~ The Beatles

☆birthday- - - June 21, 1994

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - Easily, Azure Skye learned at a young age to see past the differences on the outsides of other people and to see through to their true characters. Her background helped quite a bit. Sometimes it is hard to love everyone (and she fully realizes that not everybody will like her), but she tries her best to get along with them. Azure is a peaceful person and wishes no bad thing upon any person. She loves to give love, chat with others, make friends, and be friendly. Almost never will Azure be seen negative or sad or angry. Her demeanor is calm and teeming with bright and vibrant energy. Azure has a boundless passion for the things she loves and will not hide who she is.

To her, being a hippie is more than just the stereotype. It's being one with life and all of life's creations. One of her favorite people is Thoreau, and she remembers that Thoreau was one of the original hippies. Like Thoreau philosophy, she could live on the simplest things in life. Complication can come later. Right now, all she needs are the simple things.

☆biography- - - Azure Skye was born out of wedlock to her hippie parents, who later married "in nature's matrimony" much later. They had changed their last names to fit who they were. Obviously, her parents were quite out of their time. Their lifestyle originated from their parents, who had been true blue hippies during the sixties and seventies. Growing up, Azure was brought to various protests against the use of testing on animals, global warming, and other hippie-like concerns. Her playground was nature and her environment one of acceptance and pure love. Her parents taught her about the world, plants and animals included, around her and the different types of people out there. Azure soaked in every word of this.

Throughout middle school, Azure was criticized and teased mercilessly for her beliefs. Azure held no hate in her heart and was purely kind towards them. In the end, some people were either intimidated or attracted as friends to her. The bullying she experienced died down to a dull roar, mostly coming from people who were afraid of how different she was. Now that she is in high school, Azure has found more friends than she thought she ever would and is happier than ever.

☆likes- - - Gardening, chatting, making friends, nature, sunshine, animals, cooking, flowers & plants, playing the guitar and singing, and being friendly

☆dislikes- - - Negative people, downers, suicide, death, horror, gore, cold, and bullying.

☆height- - - 5"5

☆weight- - - 140 lbs.

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my love interest- - - The Goth

☆the puppeteer - - Evoblack

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:01 am
The Player

User Image

Want more?

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Theodore Aaron Salvadore

☆nickname - - - Theo

☆age- - - Seventeen

☆gender- - - Pretty sure I am a man

☆preference- - - Straight

☆theme- - - The Book of Love // Peter Gabriel

☆birthday- - - July 4th, 1994

☆personality- - - Well I am probably as cool as anyone can get. I mean, I hardly ever get mad. It takes so much pushing, in other words you would really have to be determined to piss me off. I also act like I don't care too much, usually because I don't, but sometimes there are things I really get passionate about like music and reading. Even then I act. The only thing you will ever see me get emotional over is my brother. If anyone treats him wrong or says something behind his back, they better watch out. My fist might accidentally land on their face. I am pretty sure thins is the only way to piss me off. I try to be very suave and smooth. It works for me and who I am turning out to be.

☆biography- - - Well my life isn't as interesting as my brother's. He has been through a heck of a lot in his life. My birth was a little less surprising. My dad was a lot more supportive. But I still was put through hell later in life...People always want to know why I go through so many girls, and so young too. My answer is, my uncle. One thing my brother doesn't have, is a real relationship with my father's side of the family. He is an outcast to them. A charity case that my dad took in. I am of his flesh and blood, thus a little more legitimate. I love my brother, probably more than any other family member and wish he wasn't treated like that but he always says he has me and that is good enough.

But back to the player persona. My uncle, to say the least, is a lover of all women. He is a very cool guy and an obvious role model for any guy who wants to be awesome. My uncle came into my life when I was eleven and just starting to get into girls. I started out being a nerd. One of those guys that got pushed and shoved in lockers. I was a freak and an outcast. My uncle helped save me. He began with giving me advice and leading by example. In middle school it isn't as easy getting girls, as soon as I became a freshman and that all changed at the drop of a hat. It got easier and I was onto a new girl every week. Then it became a new girl every other day.

My uncle died in a tragic car accident and no one cared more than I did. I figured I would have to carry on what he taught me without question. My brother doesn't really approve of what I do but he doesn't judge. We have a silent deal where if he doesn't judge my player attitude I won't mention nor judge the fact he is gay. I don't quite have a clue why he has a problem with it because in my end of the deal I have it very good. All girls look at me like they want me and I am super popular with the guys. They all want to be me. I find it really, really refreshing and totally different from being a nerd.

The only part of this whole thing is my dad's disapproval. He thinks I should focus on school and work. "Girls are just a distraction. Wait until you are older." It is very hypocritical seeing as how he was eighteen when he fell in love with my mother. He goes into these big long speeches about what is right and how to treat people. I totally disregard that and do what I want when I want. It makes me the lesser son, but I am fine with that. It means less attention.

☆likes- - - My brother, Girls, Video games, Reading, Colors, Comedy, and Music

☆dislikes- - - Needy girls, Phone calls, Long talks with my dad, Birds, Sour things, and Small dogs.

☆height- - - 5'10"

☆weight- - - 165 pounds

☆my love interest- - - Well there was Sam last week, and Carly after that. I don't know who is the lucky girl next.

☆the puppeteer - - Fakesuperheroname

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:03 am
The Snob

User Image

this is me

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Ebony Eve Moore

☆nickname - - - Ebbie

☆age- - - Eighteen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Heterosexual

☆theme- - - We R Who We R By Ke$ha

☆birthday- - - May 13th 1993

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - I come off as a Snob but really I am just Shy and Really have high standards when it comes to who I want to hang out with. I'm a lipstick lesbian yes it's sorta a secret but some people just know or think they know from rumors, I personally don't care about rumors but when they are true to some extent I do tend to leave them alone, I don't really like hanging with people but when I do it's with people with status like the jocks, and the guys who think they are all that and can get anyone they want because they are what teenagers call "Cool". Everyone has their passions right well mine is Song and dance.... I write songs not singe them... I pity the fool who actually gets to hear me sing but I make up for not being able to sing with my moves I have mad skills when it comes to dancing, it's my life.

☆biography- - - My life has been fairly sheltered, my parents were the strict type and wouldn't let me do anything that involved getting hurt in some sort of manner, basically if they could of put me in a bubble they would have.
          I was never really teased in school because no one ever got to know me long enough my parents were always moving around, I was in a different school every year it got to the point where i didn't have any friends that's why i started writing my songs it was the only why I could get my feelings out. When we moved the third time i took up dance something my parents never saw me do, it was too active for them but it like my writing let my feelings get out.

When I was about 16 so two years ago my parents finally decided to let me finish out my schooling in one place instead of all over the place, that's when i found out that i liked girls, though my parents didn't like that idea either and since i told them they haven't spoken to me, they are the only ones in my life that know about my sexuality but it does seem that there are a few rumors floating around about me being a lesbian(i think someone over heard my parents talking to the principal about it).

☆likes- - - Skittles, All forms of dance, The quiet, School Status,

☆dislikes- - - People who treat me like i am stupid, The Dark, Loud Noises, Being Along, The Name Dyke

☆height- - - 5'

☆weight- - - 115 Lb

☆my love interest- - - You see that blue haired girl over there The Nerd..... That's her

☆the puppeteer - - xXxKookieKillerxXx

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:04 am
The Goth

User Image

More Of Me

☆- - - the b a s i c s

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - There are a few words that describe me; violent, rude, quiet, aloof... But then there is the other side. I can be gentle and soft when around small children, as if they are breakable and fragile. much like was. I do my best to stand out of a crowd and stay out of a crowd. I don't have friends so I seclude myself. I work for myself, only myself, and no one else. I don't like when people ask me for things or want me to do things. Also, I can snap like a twig when pushed around a lot, going from depression (anger without enthusiasm) to rage.

At rare moments, I can be gentle and soft, but it depends on whether or not I care enough for the moment. If there is a smaller child, then no matter what I will be gentle. They hold a special place for me, and I think I might break them...

☆biography- - - I was born a b*****d child to a pair of druggie teenagers. My mother, who's career was being a certified crackhead, wanted to keep me, thinking that if she was able to stop doing drugs for eight months (I was premature), she could stay clean for the rest of her life and take care of my infant self. It didn't work out that way. She was killed by my father, who was an even bigger druggie than her, and he had it in his head that he would lose all of his connections and money with a child. My mother hadn't even planned on going to court with it, nor seek out child support. She was stabbed fourteen times in the chest. Father was arrested and charged with temporary insanity resulting in involuntary manslaughter, leaving me all alone and in the unfamiliar arms of a family services agent.

I wasn't sent to a foster home, but instead to a orphanage inside New York City. My infant years were easy, but I think that I was given less attention than the other children. Perhaps it was the fact that the woman of the orphanage were all Jesus Freaks and hated the fact that I was born out of wedlock. There was only one woman that cared for me at that place, and she had told me when I was older that she would have adopted me if she could. Her name was Maryanne O'Kallin and she was the nicest human being I had even known.

Five years after I was placed in her care--the orphanage called it selective rearing as if we children were animals or something. I wasn't taught within the orphanage, though, like all the others. Maryanne made sure that I had better schooling because I was intellectually ahead of my peers. I was sent to an outside school. It wasn't too different from the orphanage. I was teased constantly because I was small and distant. The other kids would call me Ghost or Zombie. The names didn't really fit either.

When I turned ten the names got more creative. I would always wear dark clothing and my dark hair only brought out my bright green eyes. I never liked it, so I distanced myself even more. At the time I was still smaller than even the girls in my class, earning me the nickname Gnome... I later acquired Hobet, Hodge, and Old Man (my slouch got me that one). Always, without fail, I would cry to myself, locking my door so no one got it. Marryanne always picked the lock and got in, no matter how many times I barred her way. She would cry with me and tell me that I should never be alone.

At the age fifteen, things were getting better. No more names. No more jokes. I was free and I had friends, few, but they were friends. That is until that night. I had been at a friend's house until late and I came back to the orphanage around midnight. I had wandered up to my room to see Marryanne drenched in something...and it didn't take me long to guess what it was. The whole room reeked of gasoline and lighter fluid. She pulled a match and said a small prayer before she lit herself on fire. There was blood-curdling scream from her when she went up, but the flame didn't stop there. Little did I know that the fumes in the air were about to go off, and I had previously taken my shirt off to place over Maryanne's shoulders. Turning away from the scene, I barely escaped the explosion of the flammable gases. It didn't light my hair on fire, but I had burns all over my back and neck.

I was hospitalized for the longest time. I can't even remember how long, and when I got out I was angry. Angry at everything. I turned violent and my size scared people. No longer was I a little guy. I was huge and I was intimidating. People never called me names, all they did was talk about me while I wasn't there. They all hated me... And I hated them...

☆likes- - -
          ♥Rock
          ♥Weapons
          ♥Switchblade knifes
          ♥Silence
          ♥Kohl
          ♥Kids

☆dislikes- - -
          xPink
          xLiars
          xFakes
          xPeople
          xPeople
          xAnd, oh yeah, People...

☆height- - - 6'6"

☆weight- - - 220 lbs.

☆my love interest- - - It's not the highest thing on my priority list....

☆the puppeteer - - Leifka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:05 am
the loner

User Image

x y z

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Anna Bria Tzenov

☆nickname - - - Just Anna]

☆age- - - sixteen

☆gender- - - female

☆preference- - - straight

☆theme- - - In for the kill - La Roux

☆birthday- - - April 12, 1994

☆personality- - - The quiet, Mysterious type. Since she's moved to America, she didn't let a single person get to know her. She stayed a secret, all bottled up. She's good at watching people, studying them from a far. It's easier that way, knowing someone before they can get a chance to know you. So that when they try to get to know you, rejection is so much easier. So I guess you can say Anna is very observant, and good at paying attention to details.

☆biography- - - Anna was born in Russia. Brought into the world by a beautiful mother, and a loser of a father. She and her brother lived with their mother in a small house in a dangerous neighborhood. That's where she grew up, so she became used to the constant news of kidnapped children, or this and that house being broken into. But Anna and her family were lucky. They had lived through the thievery, the death, the kidnappings. Well, up until Anna was fifteen. Then, they weren't so lucky. Three boys had been following Anna around all that day, older boys. They wanted her body, and she wouldn't give them a thing. She ran home, away from the boys. This did not please them, and they plotted revenge. Hours later, in the dead of night, the boys came upon Anna's house. With quick work, they doused the front, and back of the house in gasoline tossing bits on the sides. Within a few more minutes, the house went up in flames. They tossed one match on every side of the house. Anna awoke to the smell of smoke. She jumped out of bed, and ran to the hallway of the two story floor, calling out to her mother and brother. A creaking sounded behind her, and she quickly turned around, just in time to catch the heavy metal beam that held up the roof. The one that had been broken for months. She cried out in pain, struggling to move the large metal rod. It laid across her stomach. It was hot, and uncomfortable.

Anna was stuck under the beam, and the fire was quickly spreading, threatening to lap against her skin. The beam grew hotter, and began to burn her skin. She pushed on it with her hands, burning those too. But it was no use. Her hands fell limply to her eyes, it had been almost a half hour since the fire had started, and she had given up yelling for her mom. Finally, a firefighter came in, and knocked the beam away. He took her in his arms and hurried out. A week later, Anna was out of the hospital, and on a plane to America. There, she lived with her grandmother, and socially pushed herself away from the students. There was no one she found interesting, although several of them found her to be quite a foreign beauty. But she kept her distance, and after a while, people just realized that they shouldn't bother with her.

☆likes- - - being alone . quiet . music . peace . sincerity . pineapple . foxes . art .

☆dislikes- - - fire . death . poverty . people in general . crickets . poison ivy . pain . paper cuts .

☆height- - - 5'7"

☆weight- - - 112 lbs.

☆my love interest- - - Sadly, the player.

☆the puppeteer - - x deadly x liar x

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:06 am
The Jock

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Marcos James Salvadore

☆nickname - - - Marc

☆age- - - Eighteen

☆gender- - - Male

☆preference- - - Well...um...you see..it is hard to explain.....

☆theme- - - Dancing Through Life // The cast of Wicked

☆birthday- - - June 17th, 1993

☆personality- - - Okay, I try to be on the up and up with everything. So I tend to be pretty interesting. I spout off information about sports or music. I try not to act too smart and try to stick to the stereotypes. So if I don't know you too well I act like a meat headed jock guy. I tend to bully people who are different when around my friends. But sometimes I sneak back and put nice anonymous notes in there locker. I am a chicken when it comes to fitting in or standing out and I try to please everyone and conform to what people want. I have even taken up a little smoking habit because that is part of the stereotype, the bad boy look right. It isn't too big of a deal, the cigarette is hardly ever lit. It is just hanging out of my mouth. Or behind my ear.

My father says that isn't the way to make it thorough high school, little does he know I am conforming to the perfect golden boy when I am around him because that is what he wants. People call me a hot head, I can get passionate about my opinion and what I am saying and spout off at people. It is the spanish fire my mother says.

To sum things up, I am a hot headed liar.

☆biography- - - Hmmm....lets see. Okay well I assume the beginning is a good place to start. I am half Puerto Rican, my dad was a lazy white man who took my mom in when she moved to the states at eighteen. He wasn't a very good man to say the least, he sort of forced my mom in to having me, which is a light way to say....well rape. After she found out she was pregnant she got the hell out of there, and from what I hear of him I am very glad. From there she started working as a live in maid for a richer family out of the bad neighborhoods. She got paid the very minimum but they let her have a room and promised to pay for the medical bills when she had me. The family had a son the exact same age as my mother and, long cheesy story short, they kinda fell in love.

Skipping ahead seven more months, I was born. I had a mommy and a daddy and everything was fine and dandy. Except, mom's employers didn't like the whole falling for the maid thing, so my mom was fired and sent away and daddy came with us getting disowned. Blah, blah, blah fairytale love life for my mom. We are a normal middle class family. The one problem is I have been pushed and pushed to be the smartest, to be the best. I need good grades, I need to do sports, I have to do this that and the other and to top it all off I have to keep up with my religion. I am not quite that into being Catholic but it is important to my mom so I keep it up.

Sometimes I just get too overloaded. Thank god I have my brother, he may be 2 years younger but he has the same mind I do. He talks me down when I get mad and I can tell him anything without judgement. There is also one other problem in my life. It isn't like mother nature has hit me around enough or anything but I believe I am having trouble with my sexuality. It is really difficult for me seeing as how I play football and soccer and if any of that leaks out I am ruined. It will be the end of the world. My father would be disappointed and my mom.....I don't know what my mom would say. I hate high school, I need out.

☆likes- - - Soccer, Football, Speaking a different language, Musicals, Lunch, Candy, My brother, Exercise.

☆dislikes- - - School, Books, Talk about religion, pretending, Dark, Abusive people (Hypocritical I know), Smoking, Alcohol

☆height- - - 6'1"

☆weight- - - 170 pounds

☆my love interest- - - Can we change the subject?

☆the puppeteer - - Fakesuperheroname

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 am
The Nerd

User Image
Can You See Me?

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Destiny Elizabeth Snyder

☆nickname - - - Des

☆age- - - Seventeen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Bisexual

☆theme- - - I Am Here by Lady Antebellum

☆birthday- - - April 11, 1994

☆personality- - - Quiet, timid, and intellegent. She loves to watch everyone go about their lives, laughing and having fun. Getting involved just isn't her kind of thing. She's always scared that people will meet her and just not like her. Though she does tend to make sarcastic comments under her breath or to herself.

☆biography- - - Des was born and raised in France. Paris, France. Her father was an artist and her mother was a musician. So of course, they met in one of the most romantic places on Earth, The Eiffle Tower. When Des was born, they immediately taught her how to paint master pieces and to play instruments, trying to figure out who their daughter would be most like. Instead, Des enjoyed reading books and writing. She loved her imaginary world that she had. Which slightly upset her parents, but they were still very proud to have her.

By the time Des was thirteen, her parents had told her how they met each other. Her father was playing the violin, and her mother was painting Paris itself. They just began talking about what they loved, and sparks flew. They married less than a year later. It was so romantic, just like in the love novels she herself had read. So, every Saturday evening, she would travel to the Eiffle Tower and sit at the top reading a book. But no boys came to talk to her. Just a girl, who would sit by her and talk to her about a few books they had read lately. After a while, it grew into a friend-love. Or so Des thought. After a few months, her friend confessed that she had feelings for Des, more than just a friendly way. So, seeing no problem with it, Des accepted her love. She was determined to stay with her for the rest of their lives.

Des's determination didn't matter. Her mother had painted everything she could in France, and needed a new insperation. So when Des was fifteen, her parents packed them up and moved to America. Des was quite heart broken leaving France and her friend behind. Though the girl did teach Des that love could be found anywhere, from anyone.

☆likes- - - French, Reading, Writing, Playing the Piano, Listening to Music, Painting, Playing with her Cat, and Watching Others.

☆dislikes- - - Being told Gays are confused or awful, Being made fun of, People Staring at her, English, Homework, and Chores.

☆height- - - 5'5"

☆weight- - - 123lbs

☆my love interest- - - I'm not quite sure yet

☆the puppeteer - - Bloodylilrose

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:11 am
The Art Freak

User Image

Pride Beauty Strength

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - "So:gongwenyon:gwas" River Lyle Longboat

☆nickname - - - Riv

☆age- - - seventeen

☆gender- - - male

☆preference- - - Homosexual all the way...

☆theme- - - Gorgeous Nightmare // Escape The Fate

☆birthday- - - February 11th, 1994

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - I'm hard headed and a little arrogant when it comes to my art. I'm possessive of it and will not let anyone see any one piece of it until I'm sure it's perfect. Yes I am a perfectionist as well. I don't tend to take crap from anyone especially if it has anything to do with my heritage. Tell me to go back where I belong, I dare you. You'll see my fist in your face and it don't matter if you're bigger than me or not. Get on me about my slang? Most likely it will get you no where fast. I have the temper of my father really, his is only worse when he drinks. Also I'm a bit narrow-minded and it takes a lot to break through to me.

Enough with the bad stuff though. Aside from my pride as a person of full native ancestry, I also do stick up for my friends. I'm one of the most loyal people you ever will meet if I let you in. I can be a bit shy at times especially if I'm around the person I really like.

☆biography- - - Life was never easy for me growing up. I was born to a Native American couple on a nearby reservation. I'm of the Mohawk nation, turtle land and very proud of it. When I was born I was given an English name and a Mohawk name, So:gongwenyon:gwas (Sa-gon-gwen-youn-gwas), it means "He wins them all".

I grew up on the reservation and knew nothing else but that small little town where every one knew every body and their business. There were no secrets but plenty of gossip and rumors built up to bring others down or simply back up a story. Now I've heard of all the stereotypes of my people, drunks, the lot of them. Not true. Never once has my mother or father so much as even tasted the burn of the alcohol before they had me. They were good people, they did what others could not like getting their education and getting good steady jobs. They went to Longhouse every chance they had and were respectable people. That is until they had me. Don't get me wrong it wasn't that they didn't love me or couldn't handle taking care of me, they could. It's just that's when the rumors started. They said my mother had been sleeping around on my dad and that I wasn't really my father's son. They did everything they could to deny it but still the rumors flew and pretty soon every one knew and believe the story. So much so that my father even started to believe it. This led to the fighting. The drinking. Then finally, the divorce.

I never really knew what the truth was. My mother never really speaks to me much anymore. She has a new husband and a new family. My father never remarried and he just recently had been fired from his job because he was constantly late and never doing a good enough job. All he wanted to do was drink and party. He started to bring the parties to the house even though I was till young, barely ten years old.

I remember the one night, the night it was getting a little too rowdy. My dad was stumbling around outside with a beer in hand. I was inside looking out through the screen door hoping that none of them would come inside. The music was loud and soon the phone would start to ring with complaints from the neighbors. Sure enough, five minutes later it started to ring. I walked over and took it off the hook as instructed by my dad then went back to watching the ruckus. I could tell it was going to be a bad night and he would do something he would regret. As the night raged on, his father only grew more and more drunk. He had been clinging to this one young girl for the majority of the night, she couldn't have been older than eighteen at least. They were making out in the corner of the yard. Soon enough they started to advance towards the house. I backed away from the door and ran to my room. Even at the age of eleven I knew that this wasn't right. The sounds coming from his room that night could not be mistaken for anything else. He raped her. She was drunk and not consenting by the sounds of her screams of no. Nine months later I had a baby sister and a new mother. I refused to call her anything other than her first name though.

Dad beat her though. I don't know why she stayed or what she saw in him. The girl, I wouldn't acknowledge her. She wasn't my burden to bear. They tried to push raising the little brat on me but I wouldn't consent. It wasn't my mistake. I did feel bad for her every now and then but not enough to make me feel like her brother. In truth I still wanted my own mother back. But that was never going to happen. She pretty much forgot about me by this time. On a side note, because of my fear of my father, I started taking martial arts lessons. I'm a second degree black belt in tae-kwon-do.

During this period I develop something of a love for art. Any type of music would do for me. Music, drawing, writing, sculpting, photography. My dad wouldn't hear anything of it though. I was supposed to be his tough boy. Playing lacrosse and other sports. I liked it well enough but not enough to keep me completely interested. When it came time for me to go to high school, I rebelled against him. He wanted me to stay on the reservation, go to the poorly funded high school there and get a job to help support him and his beer. I said no and applied to the high school in the white town near by. It is here now that I'm getting the education I've always wanted. I just wish the stares would stop. I'm literally the only Native American on campus. Not to mention...my big secret. All I can say about that is...I hate when the girls stare.

☆likes- - - Any form of art, being alone, heavy metal and rock music, being Native American, speaking his own language from time to time.

☆dislikes- - - meeting new people, repetitiveness, pessimism, optimism, deceivers.

☆height- - - 6' 0"

☆weight- - - 157

☆my love interest- - - Can I get back to you? Not really sure myself.

☆the puppeteer - - HatterHarleyQuinn

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff