Submit

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:39 pm
Well Hi! Geez I havent been herte in a moment...Well when I saw the Annoucement I had like...An Idea! A Left4Dead RP. :3

Because...and lets all face it...In RE.,..It is fun...but there are a lot of times when you have people who are virus bulked up dude who own everything. (Myself included razz ) But in the Left4 Dead universe...Its just four normal people banding together to survive. So how about we do that instead...but on a big scale. biggrin Great right?

So I think to start out we should have two group.

Group Alpha
Group Beta

And we sign up for the two groups...Four at the most in the groups...And at some point in the RP the two Groups will meet up. biggrin

I think for such a big RP we will need some approval so I will wait to assign groups and such until its approved. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 pm
That's an Awesome Idea and Group Alpha would Be like The Survivors from Left 4 Dead and Group beta Would be like the Survivors of Left 4 Dead 2  

eXleon

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:09 pm
You could see it that way...But Original Characters are the spice of an RP. razz So it would be better to use OC's instead of The Actual Characters from L4D and L4D2. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:43 pm
hmm that is a good idea, well you might have to see the head captain for this but it's a good idea  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm
I know. razz I'm just awaiting her approval or denial. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:08 pm
ahh okie  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

eXleon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 pm
Gotta Love Valve for their Ideas on left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and Team fortress 2 These Guys Know what to do for any sort of FPS  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 am
Just thought I'd put this up as a Sticky so El Capitan could see it. :3  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HUNNY8801

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 pm
I like that idea. I would definitely want to sign up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:01 pm
Niku048
Well Hi! Geez I havent been herte in a moment...Well when I saw the Annoucement I had like...An Idea! A Left4Dead RP. :3

Because...and lets all face it...In RE.,..It is fun...but there are a lot of times when you have people who are virus bulked up dude who own everything. (Myself included razz ) But in the Left4 Dead universe...Its just four normal people banding together to survive. So how about we do that instead...but on a big scale. biggrin Great right?

Group Alpha
Group Beta

And we sign up for the two groups...Four at the most in the groups...And at some point in the RP the two Groups will meet up. biggrin

I think for such a big RP we will need some approval so I will wait to assign groups and such until its approved. biggrin
hold on! i just read the first sentence! This is a Resident Evil Guild not a Left 4 Dead one. i like the idea u wana make a RP of it but lets get the facts! Jill has to be the girl survivor no questions ask! lol  

ZenWalker

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm
If you've noticed zac we have characters who are Spartans from Halo...consitancy is not our strongest area. biggrin

I zac I
Niku048

Group Alpha
Group Beta

hold on! i just read the first sentence! This is a Resident Evil Guild not a Left 4 Dead one. i like the idea u wana make a RP of it but lets get the facts! Jill has to be the girl survivor no questions ask! lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 pm
Borax55
If you've noticed zac we have characters who are Spartans from Halo...consitancy is not our strongest area. biggrin

I zac I
Niku048

Group Alpha
Group Beta

no i didnt see it but if we are going off game then we need Duke from Duke Nuken Forever! lol havnt played the game but he looks perfect for a Left 4 Dead RP character lol  

ZenWalker

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm
It's got it's pro's and con's.

Pro's:
It's finally finished
Good Gameplay
Funny humor
Replay Value is outstanding
You can draw on the plan board before you fight the cycloid
Your sunglasses can be used as Night Vision goggles
Boobies!!!!!

Con's:
No more carrying retardingly large amount of weapons
AI is sometime's annoying
Landscapes are sometimes difficult to navigate
Plays way to much like Halo: Reach

I zac I
Borax55

I zac I
Niku048

Group Alpha
Group Beta

no i didnt see it but if we are going off game then we need Duke from Duke Nuken Forever! lol havnt played the game but he looks perfect for a Left 4 Dead RP character lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 pm
Borax55
It's got it's pro's and con's.

Pro's:
It's finally finished
Good Gameplay
Funny humor
Replay Value is outstanding
You can draw on the plan board before you fight the cycloid
Your sunglasses can be used as Night Vision goggles
Boobies!!!!!

Con's:
No more carrying retardingly large amount of weapons
AI is sometime's annoying
Landscapes are sometimes difficult to navigate
Plays way to much like Halo: Reach

I zac I
Borax55

I zac I
Niku048

Group Alpha
Group Beta

Quote:
the enemys want to make human girls pregnant lol

...Gee thanks for that little spoiler. xD

anyways...I honestly think it would be a good way to kind of...Normalize this guild. RPing as superpowered meta humans is fun and all...But sometimes just having a good old fashioned person who is just trying to survive can be fun as well. biggrin

and I agree Borax...Boobies are win. ;D  

ZenWalker

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:35 pm
^ I don't know how that happened but that was me Niku. Not Zac.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff