Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Naruto: Clouded Futures Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Uchiha, Rin

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Rin
Middle name: Hibiki
Last name: Uchiha
Nicknames: Hibiki
Personality:
I am much like my father in means of personality, I am serious and possess an arrogance that it often shown. I can manipulate people as if they were puppets and have a somewhat twisted outlook with respect to this, I often avoid responsibility by claiming that people acted voluntarily when they were really coerced or manipulated in a manner. Despite my calm demeanor and intelligence, like my father I take risky gambles to advance my plan. However I do sitting down and relaxing when telling stories or a plan.
Birthday: Aug 4
Crush: None
Parents: Uchiha Madara, Unknown
History:
    They killed my dad and then fought over me like some sort of toy when I was a child. It still angers me to no end, the nations tried to use me as if I was an object of war.No worries, I will finish what my dad started by tipping scales a little in my favor and gaining the friendship of the new jinchurriki. As Konohagakure's fear that I would end up teaming up with a village and attacking, their security measures rose. This alerted the spies within the village who immediately informed their leaders that acted the same. It is unknown to them that I am recreating the organization my father had. But instead of the moon eye plan, I intend to use their force to simply conquer the villages one by one turning the jinchuuriki against their village. It would prove difficult in some cases however not all, after all they are treated like monsters mostly.

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

◎【In my shinobi data sheet】◎

Date of Birth: Aug 4
Current Village: Unknown
Other: Head of Akatsuki
Theme Song: This is War: 30 Seconds to Mars

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Katsu, Izanagi

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Izanagi
Middle name: Katsumi
Last name: Katsu
Nicknames: Nagi
Personality:
    He is very quiet but rather aggressive. He likes to be by himself or at least far away enough that no one can touch him as he snaps when you do. He is very watchful and wise. His "mind" is actually very strong so he can tell when a move is the right one or the wrong one no matter what anyone wants. He prefers to take the path hat seems to be correct other than what most people think.

Birthday: July 27th
Crush: No one you know.
Parents: Unknown
History:
    Its unknown where exactly Izanagi was born or created. He simply appeared around 24 years ago and started to work for ANBU. I began to hear rumors of a girl..Madara Uchiha's child as the council started to discuss what they wanted to do with her. Izanagi knew she didn't like it at all. He spent time following her to make sure she wasn't doing anything devious but somehow to him her path just seemed right. The major villages seemed to just argue among each other over this girl so when she started to recreate the Akatsuki he joined her and followed her plans to turn the Jinchuuriki against the villages.

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: July 27th
Current Village: Unknwon
Other: Akatsuki
Theme Song: 10 years-Slowly Falling Awake

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 am

Uchiha, Samuel

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Samuel
Middle name: Suragaki
Last name: Uchiha
Nicknames: Sam
Personality:
    Very Quiet around new people. Distant from others. Bad attitude problem and likes to fight a lot. Angered quickly. He acts much like Sasuke too. He has a strong sense of independance. He feels like an outcast.

Birthday: May 31st
Crush: None yet
Parents: Sakura and Sasuke
History:
    I rose in my father's footsteps. I joined with the Akatsuki to be like him. I felt like they were a family to me
    . I owe them a lot for what they granted my father. Since I can remember I have been treated like an outcast and a loner. Well, i felt it was time to show people just how much of an outcast I am. They say I am an animal. Well, here I am. With a pack of animals and i'm willing to give my life for the Akatsuki's cause. I felt what they did with Madara's child was wrong. I wanted to help in anyway possible. One day I will be as strong as my father and the Akatsuki will rule the villages

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: May 31st
Current Village: Uknown
Other: Akatsuki member
Theme Song: Animal I have become- Three days grace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:53 am

Uzumaki Natsu

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Natsu
Middle name: Hiyashi--------
Last name: Uzumaki
Nicknames:The Red Flare--------
Personality:
    Although I has a spontaneous, dare I say devil may care atiitude, I'm still well liked around the village. I love my family, and my village just as much as anyone. I am highly defensive of my friends, feircely loyal, ridiculously determined, and lacking in terms of tact. I tend to say what I mean with total honesty, which at times can mean I'm almost a bit rude.

Birthday: May 7th
Crush: Oh, I'm not telling
Parents: Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuuga.
History:
    I was born into the family of the greatest group of ninja's ever known. The family of Yondaime Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash, Kushina Uzumaki, the Red Habenero, Naurto Uzumaki the Jinchuuri, and Hinata Hyuuga, the daughter of the head of the Hyuuga clan. Much was expect of a child from this kind of lineage, and I haven;t disappointed anyone. I've been diligent with my training, and was first in my class at the academy. Even though I've never been in a serious ninja battle, I'd like to think I'd hold my own fairly well. I get along with my parent great. It actually is pretty easy for me. I don't know why.

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: 5/7
Current Village: Konohagakure
Other: Natsu is known as the red flare because of his red chakra type. No one knows why, but the main reason is because when he was born, the essence of the Kyuubi in Naruto was also imparted to him, making him a partial jinchuuri. It's not certain if he can ever become a full junchuuri.
Theme Song: Cry for help by Shinedown

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 am

Sabaku, Kana

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Kana
Middle name: Night
Last name: Sabaku
Nicknames: Night
Personality:
    Kana acts more like Gaara then her mother. She has the emotionless and cold exterior but underneath she is kind. She is protective over Kanamiku and her father. She doesnt like to see them getting threatened or injured in any ways. She personally hates herself when it comes to getting injured. She get injured easily by other shinobi because she is always focused on Kanamiku and their father. She doesnt blame anyone for her weakness but herself.

Birthday: October 13
Crush: No one yet.
Parents: Gaara Sabaku
History:
    Kana was born two minutes after Kanamiku. She is the quiet one that hardly speaks out of the two. She spent most of her time either sneaking into Gaara's Hokage room or with her sister. When their mother died she was shock ed that she could speak. She watched as her sister broke down and changed. She consoled her sister in a way that she only could. She watched her father have a sad expression that she never saw but she didnt say anything. She soon studied to become a medical ninja and succeeded with her sister. She found out her had her mothers ability to control fire as a shield but she hardly master it like her sister with the sand. She tries her hardest to master the fire shield but she mostly trained herself in attacks and speed the most. Kana is now 19 and is still mute. She hardly ever talks to anyone unless it is her sister or father.

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: October 13
Current Village: Village of the Sand
Other: Kana has a weakness of getting injured easily by others. She also is mute and only talks to Gaara or Kanamiku.
Theme Song: Labyrinth of Dreams- Nox Arcana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 am

Sabaku, Kanamiku

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Kanamiku
Middle name: Moon
Last name: Sabaku
Nicknames: Moon
Personality:
    Kanamiku acts more like her mother. She has a split personality and sometimes let her other personality take control of her more often. Her normal personality is nice and caring but her other personality is mean and cold hearted. She normally tries to let her normal self shows which is more like her mother then father. Kanamiku is the type to lose control if her twin sister is attacked and injured in any way.

Birthday: October 13
Crush: No one yet
Parents: Gaara Sabaku
History:
    Kanamiku was born from Gaara Sabaku and a Sand Ninja. After she was born her twin sister Kana was born. Kanamiku loved her mother very much and her father but was hardly ever around her father because he is working so much. Kanamiku spent most of her time around Kana and her mother. When Kanamiku and Kana grew older their mother died due to illness. After their mother deid Kanamiku started to freak out and that was when their father and Kana found out that she has a split personality and a fear of death. Kana consoled her sister and kept her other self away while they were younger until it is necessary to use th other Kanamiku. Kanamiku and Kana both studied to be medical ninjas and succeeded. Once they accomplished that goal at the age of 15 they started training to be better ninjas like their father and mother. Kanamiku has her fathers ability to control sand and make shield and all that. Kanamiku figured it was awesome and trained with it to use as a weapon and protection. Kanamiku is now 19 years old and is as stronger as her father maybe stronger but she keeps herself limited so that she would kill anyone.

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: October 13
Current Village: Village of the Sand
Other: Has a phobia of death and a split personality
Theme Song: The Kill- 30 Seconds to Mars

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 am

Gai, Mitsuki

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Mitsuki
Middle name: Chou
Last name: Gai
Nicknames: Mi-mi, Chou, or whatever anyone comes up with.
Personality:
    Mitsuki is an extremely hyper child with a passion for being a ninja. She has many of dreams and goals and fully intends to reach them all even though some are simply impossible. Mitsuki has a knack for getting herself into tough situations and being a bit on the ditzy side of things, never really finding a moment where she can really be serious or even mean. It is there that lies her main flaw she has trouble attacking first, and it is assumed because like her father she is a taijutsu expert.However when immersed in a combative situation where her techniques fail, this average ninja is willing to do what she must in order to support her team and avoid being a burden.After all she had to repeat two years of the academy because of severe wounds she received from training and pushing herself far too hard.

Birthday: 3 August
Crush: I will never tel you that! They probably think I am weird anyways.
Parents: Maito Gai and a Kunoichi
History:
    Mitsuki was raised by her father alone in Konohagakure due to her mother unfortunately being killed while out on a mission while she was still young. This made the young girl frightened to become a ninja and when she entered the academy she found herself acting spontaneous and hyper. She was close with all the genin but due to a two year in a row event she was held back, unable to take the genin exam because she hurt herself rather severely while training. It was only this year she made genin but has impressive skills, because of her training, which is now with her father who over saw it so that they didnt have a third year failed. When she made genin it was the happiest day Mitsui had since her childhood years when her mother was still alive. Now however, she is simply focused on catching up with her old friends, and doing what she can to prove that she is a good ninja that will become great!

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: 3 August
Other: - She hates being alone because it allows her to think of her failures in the past and her mom.
-Even though her middle name is butterfly she is terrified of them.

Theme Song: Stand in the Rain: Superchick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 am

Uzumaki, Raiden

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Raiden
Middle name: Namikaze
Last name: Uzumaki
Nicknames: Rai or Ryu
Personality:
    Much like his father, Rai is loud and hyperactive and many ninjas in the village consider him a chip off the old block. He is also a prankster although he knows when a prank goes to far unlike his father, (hint: when he pained the hokages faces) he is also considered a genius that surpassed his father in his genin years.

Birthday: April 20th
Crush: None
Parents: Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata
History:
    Raiden was born a troublemaker who learned to run first and walk later, as a child he was loud and confident in his abilities that he surprised the teachers and even his father by scoring high in exams and passing testes with flying colors, when he became a genin he surpassed his father and learned the Rasengan in under six days though he used the kage bushin technique like his father, during the chunin exams Raiden also demonstrated a high level of strategy and out thought his opponent and also learned the summoning jutsu better then his father had. He is currently trying to master the legendary technique his grandfather used to win the third great ninja war, the flying thunder god Jutsu!

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: April 20th
Current Village: Konoha
Other: Also has high chakra reserves like his father but very good chakra control like his mother.
Theme Song: Death Before Dishonor - Five Finger Death Punch

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Girl Magical Clown

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Magical
Middle name : Clown
Last name: Girl
Nicknames: Otohime Manami( Real name)
Personality:
    Unlike her father Otohime is a rather clam and timid most of the time and is actually afraid of so many things though much like her father..she is very odd in that she does all the things her father does just without aiming them at people. She is scared of almost everything there is but she does often flip and become like her father loud and obnoxious but caring and fun at times. She's smart..very smart actually.

Birthday: Born December 31st
Crush: ......
Parents: THE Magical Ninja Clown and some Crazy Carnival Female Clown fangirl named Etsuko
History:
    She was born to the legendary Magical Ninja Clown so she got his incredible abilities..tough..they were a little..odd. She however got her mothers attitude towards other so she was nervous...she was raised in another dimension to hon her magical skills and her ninjutsu like her father. She was then sent to Konoha where she joined the academy where she graduated in under a few months either beacuse of skill or beacuse of her unorotodox jutsu however great it was. Her jutsu is full of parodies but also actual jutsu but she also has lots of magic..right now she's just wandering..wondering what she's supposed to do.

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: December 31st
Current Village: Mostly Konoha but is in every village at some point.
Other: She has a strange addiction to cake...and will often play pranks on people who mock her for it sort of like her father only she doesn't force people t buy it for her.
Theme Song: Bumblebee-Bambee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Hatake, Sakumo

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Sakumo
Middle name: Obi
Last name: Hatake
Nicknames: The Polystyle Ninja, his father and close friends sometimes call him YL (Young Lightening)
Personality:
    He is much like his father, but sometimes a streak of Anko can be found, he never had his mother's blood obsession... Thankfully, but he did carry his father's laziness with him.

Birthday: January 11th
Crush: Not interested in one... As of now.
Parents: Kakashi Hatake and Anko Mitarashi
History:
    A spitting image of his father, Sakumo was named after his grandfather. His dad had told him that he was one of the bravest men he knew, although he died when Kakashi was young. Sakumo looked up to his father, who was much more relaxed in his elder years, personally trained by his father, Sakumo became a Genin in no time, graduating when he was 8.
    After his graduation, his father had granted him the sword he used as a child, a small blade which Sakumo became a master of in no time. Chunin was easy enough for him, Jonin had taken a few years, he graduated when he was 16. He became more serious as he had seen more comrades die and more tasks were at hand. His father had trained him, therefore, the young Hatake had acquired more of his father's skills. He still has not mastered the Lightening Blade though, without the Sharingan everything goes by too fast. Sakumo uses it only in dire situations. As he got older he decided to copy his dad and wear his famous face mask, to carry on the mystery of the Hatake face!

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: 1/11
Other: Sakumo strives to be more like his father everyday, but since he can never be quite as good as his father ever was, he settles with that. Since his styles are all around the place from his father's practice people sometimes call him the "The Polystyle Ninja"
Theme Song: War Pigs- Balck Sabbath

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Eiji Aoi

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Aoi
Middle name: Kaedae
Last name: Eiji
Nicknames: Blue Dragon, Silver.
Personality:
    He's a serious man who prefers not to joke around. He smiles but he isn't really happy and doesn't man them its all an acts. He's calm and logical and likes to think before he acts. He's vengeful when betrayed or messed with. He's merciless if yuor his enemy and he does actually snap easily. He does care but he has problems showing it to anyone and prefers to be alone or distant from anyone. There are moment where he lets his old self poke through be he prefers to hide it. He's protective and is willing to give his life for his friends.

Birthday: 7/27
Crush: ..................
Parents: Kayo Eiji and Kaedae Arata
History:
    Aoi witnessed his father and mother being killed as a child so he was sent to a caretaker in Konoha but that caretaker went missing shortly after he arrived. His mother however was not really dead as she had staged the whole thing and became a criminal. At the academy he was one of the students of a woman named Haya who taught him a lot. He had grown to know and love his team and was actually glad to be with them until certain criminals start to show up. His sensei was killed as the village was attacked and though he was still a genin he killed a s-class criminal and slowly started to become like his mother. He ended up having to fight one of his team members who had joined the enemy team and losing and falling into a coma when he woke up two months later his teachers was back and the mastermind of the attack had apparently switched sides upon defeat by another teams leader. but something in him had changed. He started to distance himself from his own team and then disappeared for three years and eventually came back. He wasn't really with his team and actually joined ANBU after a few months of being back and he has been in ANBU for years since.

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: 7/27
Current Village: Konoha
Other: Fill Here
Theme Song: Story of The Year-Until the day i die

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:32 am

Hatake, Ayano

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Ayano
Middle name: Hotaru
Last name: Hatake
Nicknames: She has no nicknames, her mother callers her Mini-me sometimes, but Ayano dousen't count that as a nickname.
Personality:
    Like her mother, she is rather easygoing, tomboyish, playful, stubborn, short-tempered, and hyperactive. She takes after her mother. Including her blood thirst. Ayano loves violence and blood. The color, the smell...the taste. She knows when to pay attention an stay alert, but she often dousen't care how things turn out. Ayano loves living in the moment and could care lees about the past. Unlike her brother she dousen't believe in growing up, or holding on to bad memories.

Birthday: March 13th
Crush: .....Uzumaki Raiden.... She'll never admit it though
Parents: Kakashi Hatake and Anko Mitarashi
History:
    When she was little, her and her bother would often get into fights. Well it was more, her yelling at him to play with her and him wanting to hang out with there father. This made Ayano mad and she would argue with him. Ayano never hated him though. Ayano watched as Her brother and father seemed to be inseparable so she decided to bond with her mom. She may not have bin the best example, or that what others would say. She didn't care though, she loved her mom. Ayano trained almost 24/7 with her and there time payed off. In school Ayano would often cut classes with anyone willing to skip, this made her grades drop. She excelled in the Chunin exams and such. Ayano chakra was wind nature, So learning fire technique was out of the question. So she learned some of the technique Orochimaru taught her mother like summoning a snake or Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands. She became very powerful and like her brother become a Jounin was easy. She's much like her mother in battle and she will wont stop in battle, even if it means her life. She has also learned how to use electric type chakra like her father, but her wind type techniques are somewhat lacking.

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: 3/13
Other: She is very smart, but likes acting otherwise. She is also very good with Taijutsu
Theme Song: Shes a Reble by Green Day

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 am

Nara, Kaede

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
User Image
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

◎【Hey that is private!】◎

First name: Kaede
Middle name: Akane
Last name: Nara
Nicknames: Kae or Akane
Personality:
    I look like my father and act like him too. I'm lazy and intelligent and have a fondness for the clouds. However, not forgetting the other half of my genes, I get my silent determination, bluntness, and fearlessness from my mother. I'm not cocky which is something I didn't inherit from my mother but my silence and cutting eyes give off that vibe. I tend to move away from people that annoy my and nonchalantly brush off verbal offense. I'm also as stubborn as my mother is and I hate taking no for an answer.

Birthday: August Thirteenth
Crush: You're kidding right?
Parents: Shikamaru Nara and Temari Sabaku
History:
    I was born to a lazy genius and a strong willed ox. Their personalities already clashed so I tended to clash as well. I'd want to train with my mother but I'd also want to play go with my father. I latched onto my father for the first few years but I shifted over to my mother as I grew older. I learned to use the wind to my advantage through two small fans but father's intelligence and shadow possession helped me to think better about the battle and use both simultaneously. Both my parents expected me to go far especially Mother; she and her female pride again...I took the chuunin exams and made it through easily using both intelligence and raw power but after the chuunin exams, I came to a stand-still. I want to apply for the jounin exams but it seems like such a hassle right now...I'm lazy. What did you expect?

┉┉┉┉┉☯┉┉┉┉┉

Date of Birth: Aug 13
Current Village: Sunagakure
Other: -Uses two small hand fans in combat
-Is a master of using her surroundings to her advantage

Theme Song: Wind by Akeboshi

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers