Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Teenage Wasteland Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 am

»____Get To Know Them____«
User Image

User Image
This is Torrey, he is everyones friend C;
I will be playing him, unless someone asks to play him for me, which would be awesome.
His color will be olive
:O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:45 am
User Image

T h e B a s i c s
» more of me: Victoria-Marie-Galiger

» my parents called me; Victoria Marie Galiger
» i called me; Vik, Vee, Vicky.
» still young and loving it; Eighteen
» errr..i think i am; Female

D e e p e r & D e e p e r
» baby, i'm in love; Heroin ; laughing ; boys ; parties ; music ; animals ; love ; sex ; pot ; ectasy.
» that's just gross; Insects ; Heroin ; Bitches ; Father-Figures ; liars
» please take it away; Fathers ; Spiders ; being along ; being forgotten
» it's an important secret; TO BE UPDATED

P l e a s e D o n 't T e l l
» a little tragedy known as life;
Victoria gre up around an alcohol and drug addicted family. Her mother was addicted to cocaine and alcohol, and her father was addicted to alcohol and meth. Her father would sexually solicit her mother when she was drugged up. Thats how he put food on the table, and fulfilled their addictions. Her mother would wake up the next morning, and she would have no idea what had happened, because she would wake up next to my dad. Well, one day Victorias mom got really sick, she had been with 12 guys in only one week. When she went to the doctor she found out that she had AIDS. Once her father found out, he went crazy. Her father ended up killing her mother, he made her overdose on heroin, and he left. Rumors are that he left to Mexico, but who really knows.

After Victoria's parents died she moved around, going from town to town, with different foster parents, and each time they would give her up because of her past, and because of what she had witnessed when she lived with her parents. She finally settled down with the Hampson family. They are an older couple and they only have one son, and he is much older then Victoria. After her first party at Vanderbuilt she got addicted to heroin. She hides her addiction from her foster parents, but everyone at school knows about it. She uses heroin to escape from her thoughts. Victoria thinks to much, she punishes herself for following in the footsteps of her parents.

» just don't judge me, mmkay;
Victoria is actually a very nice person. When she is not shooting up she is very outgoing, and loves to make friends. She has an amazing sense of humor, and is not afraid to embarass herself every now and then. But, when she shoots up she is the complete opposite. She is mean and snappy, she likes to put others down when she is high, so that she can feel better about herself.

» no one has to know; None.
» wait. i think i'm being controlled; R A B i D P i X i E S  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 pm
Clyde Auma
User Image

T h e B a s i c s
» more of me: links to other pics
» my parents called me; Cabel Red Tyler
» i called me; Cabel, Cabe, Red - anything you want.
» still young and loving it; eighteen and counting.
» errr..i think i am; male, of course~!

» baby, i'm in love; drugs, any kind ; both sexs, ; sex ; being drunk ; parties ; going out.
» that's just gross; cats ; hot days ; judgemental people ; whores ; pain ; lies.
» please take it away; over dosing ; dying ; cancer ; bats - the animals ; losing loved ones ; getting a std.
» it's an important secret; eh, not really diggin' anyone at the moment.

Cabel was born in the hot month of June was cried all through those summer days. His parents were easy going, and once old enough, let their children live their own way. Yes, they provided with food and shelter and money, but if Cabel wanted to leave he left. At the age of seven, Cabel watched his big sister drown. They fought often, and she always had it out for him so it wasn't his first thought to jump to her resuce. But when he grabbed for her it was too late, he could have saved her but didn't. The tragedy sent him into shock, and from that day on he had a problem remembering things. He never told anyone what happened or how he gain short-memoryloss, it one of his deepest secrets.

Then his life through middle school. Cabe was as awkward as 99% of the boys in his grade, his body was filling out and his hormones were going crazy. Like every other boy he seeked out for sex. He's not quiet an addict but he's close to it. From eighth grade on sex has been in Cabe's brain. So, when he reached nineth grade he figured out most people get laid while on drugs. What did he do? He took up drugs easily. Within week he was hooked on more drugs than most people had seen. Highschool was only getting better, which made him choose to never stop.

What to say? Cabel is a down to earth guy. Besides the fact that he parties every day and is constantly messed up on some drugs, he is a normal dude. He does good in school, he gets the girls and y'know is the best. He's not a perfect person, for his deep secret clearly proves that, but he is more than meets the eye. So don't judge by the needle scars on his arms, or the redness of his eyes. Personality differs with whom he's with.

» no one has to know; he watched my sister drown when he was seven. he could have saved her, but he feared she'd drag him under.
cabel also have short-term memoryloss- hence the forgetting things easily.

» wait. i think i'm being controlled; clyde auma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

T h e B a s i c s
» more of me: Its Arii b***h.
» my parents called me; Arielle Marie Williams
» i call me; Arii. Call me Arielle and you won't have any arms. Or legs.
» still young and loving it; Sweetly Seventeen

» baby, i'm in love; Sex ; Cookies ; Pink ; Cigarettes ; My Dad ; Puppies
» that's just gross; Mariujana ; My Mom ; Cheaters ; Liars ; School ; Animal Abuse
» please take it away; Spiders ; Death ; Bees ; Knives ; Rapists ; You
» it's an important secret; I'd love to get in to Torrey's pants.

Arii grew up in Brooklyn with her mom and dad. Everything seemed perfect. They lived in a beautiful home and weren't in the ghetto of Brooklyn. She went to a private school through Pre-K to 7th. When she was 13, she started being very attracted towards her father. She always dreamed of doing things to him that she would never do to anyone. She walked in one day on her dad changing and one thing lead to another. Her parents got divorced when she was 15 because Arii was ******** her dad.Sure she felt a little bad, but her mom was cheating on her dad for most of their marriage, so she felt little to nothing about that. Even though it was incest. She hates her mom so much and lives with her father, who is still, in a way, her partner. Yeah, creepy, but look at Arii. She doesn't give a ******** about what anyone says.

Arii is a b***h. Straight up. She doesn't care what anyone thinks or does. She lives her life the way she wants to. But when someone takes the time to get to know her, she's a sweetheart. The "I'm a b***h' isn't a mask though. She can even be mean to her closest friends. She is absolutely hilarious and very witty. She doesn't like school, but she is very intelligent.

» no one has to know; She has a belly button and tongue piercing. She's been screwing guys since the end of 6th grade.
» wait. i think i'm being controlled; iiMorgann  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:05 pm
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
User Image

T h e B a s i c s
» more of me:Take a little look see.
» my parents called me; Jordan Nick Mallard.
» i called me;JoJo
» still young and loving it; 17
» errr..i think i am;Male!

» baby, i'm in love; Weed ; Pajama's ; Bunny's ; Candy ; Cuss words ; Singing like a maniac ; Being random ' Sex ; Smoking ; Tattoo's
» that's just gross; That weed isn't legal ; Skanks ; The color yellow ; Waking up ; School
» please take it away;Failure ; Death ; An Actual relationship
» it's an important secret; Psh, eff that.

Jordan grew up in a happy little white-picket fence family, with a puppy and giddy parents that dressed him up and took pictures. All their neighbors were jealous of their lovely perfect little family. But, of course, nothing is perfect for long, which in life is the flaw. Jordans mother, Destiny, was very forgetful and left the door unlocked one night. They lived in a relatively good neighborhood, but also a rich one, people got robbed a lot. Unfortunately, this time it was there house. His father had managed to wake up with the commotion downstairs, but trying to fight off the burglars, both parents were shot. His mother tried to save him, but, as you would see, no luck. The burglars weren't sure what to do with Jordan, so they took him with them. Adopting him so-to-speak. They changed his last name and middle name, and Jordan doesn't even remember, so its not like he ever questioned it. So, anything I just wrote, he has no idea.

The thing about growing up with a family who steals, you get to pretty much do whatever you want. And he does, but with a ton of money. He isn't snobby about it, of course not, it's not like he's spoiled. He just has a ton of money. With parents never home, people chill at his house a lot, if they have no where else to go. He pretty much adopted a guy named Steve from a few towns over who is homeless. He's pretty cool. Jordan gets bored very easily, and when Steve brought home pot one day, well, why the hell not? Ever since he's been hooked on it. He's never sober for more than a few hours. Even if he's sober. Things are a lot more fun when your high. His 'parents' pretty much just sign whatever he wants and gives him permission to do things at will. They know he smokes however, and sent him to the teenage wasteland when he was a sophomore. He's blended in pretty well.

Jordan just likes to have fun. He's very random and calm, you can't really be angry at anything when your stoned out of your mind, now can you? Exactly. His personality really depends on how high he is, but he's always very sarcastic and jokey, he hates to be serious. Makes him want to punch baby's. Seriously. He doesn't really like violence or anything though, not a pacifist, but just doesn't like to get into s**t. Cuss words are his favorite words. Despite being blown out of his mind half the time, it actually helps Jordan concentrate when he isn't seeing flaming bunnies eat mushrooms from the ground. His grades are better when he smokes.

» no one has to know; He smokes a lot, just regular cigarettes , gets lots of tattoo's, and is a vegan.
» wait. i think i'm being controlled; oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:58 pm
Reku1495
User Image

T h e B a s i c s
» more of me: None
» my parents called me; Mikaela Harvy
» i called me; Mik, Red, Hotshot at the tracks
» still young and loving it; Seventeen

» baby, i'm in love; Gambling; Money; Horse Races; Poker; Sweets; Guns; Nice Jewerly; Expensive Clothing
» that's just gross; Mushrooms; Fast Food; Cheap Knock-Offs; Losing; Being Broke; Black Coffee; Spiders
» please take it away; Thunderstorms; Being Alone
» it's an important secret; Uh...

Mikaela's mother and father met when they were young, no older than she is now. He was a trouble maker, a bad boy, and she was the shy girl. They fell madly in love and ran away together. she tried to change his ways, and for the most part, she did. He didn't get into much trouble with the law while they were together. They were insanely happy. She hadn't planned on getting pregnant at 21, but things happen. He was nervous and scared, sure, but this was his chance to really start over and have a family. And when he figured out it was going to be a little girl, he insisted he buy everything; from the crib to the clothing to the little pink sockies. "You'll be a wonderful father." Her mother would always tell him. When sher finally went intot labor, he couldn't stop pacing around. When the doctor came out, his face lit up, but soon fell. He was asked intot he room. There had been complications, and his wife was in danger, as was the baby. He held her hand, but it was no use. Mrs. Harvy died in labor.

Heartbroken, yet so filled with joy at the sight of his newborn daughter, Mr. Harvy vowed to take the best care of her he could. But after his wife died, it was harder to stay away from his old life. So, when he went out with the boys, Mikaela would tag along. She grew up around the sights and sounds of the local and race track, watching her dad play pool and poker, and bet on horses. Around age ten, she started to catch on, and he'd let her play too, telling him what cards to use or which horse to pick. And the thing was, she was usually right. Mikaela had a good eye, and soon all of the guys were looking for her opinion. Once she was thirteen, she started to buy her own tickets (well, he father went up and got them, since she was still a minor, but she'd pay for them) and make her own money. She'd play poker, too, at the bar. Though, as she got more and more infamous, her father insisted she start carrying a gun, for protection. She agreed. Mikaela has always been close with her father, since they've always done everything together. They're life may not be completely legal or safe, but it was fun. She liked it.

Mikaela is tough girl, hard working and strong willed. She doesen't take crap from anybody, and can take care of herself just fine. She's a friendly girl and likes people. Unless they're stupid people. She's not afraid of much, and if you piss her off too bad, she's happy to throw the first punch. As a friend, you'll find no one more loyal and protective than Mik. She's a tomboy, having been raised by a single-father and grown up with men all around her. She's not the most polite person you'll ever meet, and her bedside manner could use some serious polishing. But Mik's clever and cunning, and know's how to get what she wants. Except when it comes to men. She's got no idea what to do about them, and often misreads their advances as just being friendly, having little female interaction to deferentionate with.

» no one has to know; Mikaela secretly wants to be more girly, but has no clue where the hell to begin.
» wait. i think i'm being controlled; Reku1495

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm
Torza Darqyx
User Image

T h e B a s i c s
» more of me: come x and x see
» my parents called me; Jonas Lee Wood
» i called me; Jonas. No nicknames, whatsoever
» still young and loving it; Sixteen
» errr..i think i am; Feminine, baby

» baby, i'm in love; dancing ; singing ; teasing ; sex ; friends ; photography
» that's just gross; drugs ; people ; bright lights ; bitches ; classical music ; meatloaf
» please take it away; fire ; heights ; loud, sudden noises ; beetles ; being alone ; the dark
» it's an important secret; Eh...I kinda like that Cabel kid, but nothing's set in stone.

So Jonas was born into a nice family. She had people who loved and cared about her all her life. Her friends were always true and things always looked up from where she was at. Through school, Jonas was never really interested in any guys and therefore was always looked to as 'Miss Independent' by her friends.

When she was ten, a burglar broke into her house in the middle of the night. He only intended to sneak in and steal some valuables, but he wasn't very careful around the fine china cabinet and the sound of breaking plates aroused Jonas. She went to see what was going on, and in finding a stranger clad in black, she screamed, waking up the rest of the house. The man pulled a gun on her, but her dad knocked into the man before he had a chance to shoot her. Jonas, in tears, ran to her room and hid under her bed. Several shots rang through the air, and a few minutes later, she saw her door open. Jonas was yanked out from underneath and recklessly tossed back onto her bed and she knew what was coming, but the police arrived before he had a chance to do anything and he was arrested. Jonas later found out that both of her parents had been killed in the incident and she was the only one left alive.

Jonas was moved to live with her godparent; a woman who held two jobs and sometimes had to go out at night to earn a little more for support. From the outside, the woman looked very capable of taking care of Jonas, but eventually the habits started rubbing off. By the end of eighth grade, Jonas was no longer a virgin and had tried a few different drugs, only to find them not to her liking. The high school she now attends only encouraged her bad habits, and while she stays away from drugs, sex is a different story. Alcohol is an occasional pleasure, but she doesn't need to be drunk for a good time.

Jonas is usually sarcastic and rude and snide and vicious, but usually only when she's ticked off or irritated. She prefers to try being nice most of the time, but sometimes she just reacts to life by being a b***h or smart-a**. Around boys, she becomes a huge flirt, hoping for her next victim.

» no one has to know; I've never been in love or had a real crush. Sex was just for fun with the most attractive guys I could find. Cabel is the closest I've been to liking a guy for who he is, not what he looks like.
» wait. i think i'm being controlled; Torza Darqyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:08 pm
Nano Code
User Image

T h e B a s i c s
» more of me: My many sides
» my parents called me; Adam Emiliano(Rival) Faustino(Lucky)
» i called me; Adam, Physco, or lucky little b*****d.
» still young and loving it; Eighteen
» errr..i think i am; Male, and willing to prove it too.

» baby, i'm in love; Hallucinogenic Drugs ; Shrooms/LSD ; Money ; S.E.X ; Dealing drugs ; His father ; Alcohol of any kind ; hanging out at random placing during the night
» that's just gross; My mom ; Cops ; Rival gangs ; Introducing people to his dad ; Being skitsofrantic ; Most pop culture
» please take it away; giant Squid ; Loosing grasp of reality ; His dad being killed ; Eric (He's a 'Illusion' that is trying to kill me) ; Hospitals ; Doctors/Therapists
» it's an important secret; No one in particular, basically any hot girl I see... but I have to say, that Victoria chick is pretty hot.

Well if you couldn't guess by my name, I'm Italian...well half Italian. My father is full blodded Italian and my mom is a bunch of stuff. I grew up in America with my dad being a head of a major mafia gang. He is really cool. My dads main industry was drugs and stolen goods. He is the coolest person ever. When I was younger he would show me how the business worked. Dad never tried to prevent me from doing drugs and stuff, so by age 13 I had tried almost every kind of drug I could find,. But no Meth, my father didn't ship that stuff. My favorite were LSD and Shrooms. They helped my mind feel at ease. I feel like I'm on them 24/7 tho, because I have something called skitsofrantia. It means I see and hear things that aren't there. I have had it ever sense I was born. My mother was freaked out by it, but my dad didn't care.

I have a friend named Eric, everyone says he's not real but he's always with me. Eric is my best friend but he is always trying to kill me. When I was fifteen, I had to go to the hospital because Eric had stabbed my leg with my mom's kitchen knife. The doctors said I did it but I saw Eric do it. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, and there right. A week later I had a mental breakdown when I was getting ready for be in the bathroom. I had to go to a bunch of hospitals, and doctors/ therapists. I just don't wanna loos what sanity I have left. My dad continues to treat me normal but my mom is very freaked out by it.

I'm very happy and easy going, I love to have a good time and talk to people but I am lonely. Even tho I'm happy, I'm paranoid. I constantly watch my back and think people I know are conspiring against me. Eric is the one who makes me be a player. I don't mind, he's cool. Also I don't hold grudges, I just can't hold a grudge. Eric always said I'm to nice. So I do bad things. I love to wreck things and be violent, when a minuet earlier I would be perfectly content and happy.

» no one has to know; Most people don't know about me being skitsofrantic, and know one knows about Eric.
» wait. i think i'm being controlled; Nano Code

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am
sweetiepea123
User Image

T h e B a s i c s
» more of me: this is me <3
» my parents called me; Abigail Marie Grace Hayes
» i called me; Abby, Abs
» still young and loving it; seventeen
» errr..i think i am; Chiiickkk

» baby, i'm in love; giraffes; boys; money; alcohol; sex; music; parties; gum; money; weed
» that's just gross; heroin; ‘true love’; jelly beans; simple people; sexless parties; zebra skins
» please take it away; death; needles; rape; heights; gaining weight
» it's an important secret; nobody, now f*ck buddie? That’s more reasonable

Abby was born into a rich family, her father a doctor and her mother a house wife, her our piece of heaven. Her parents were ‘in love’ or so they said but Abby never even seen them kiss. She figured it was nothing when she was young, they were together and they had dinner every night together, she was kissed on the head before going to sleep in her princess bed. As she got older she noticed more, like how her mom disappeared for hours as well as the workers around the house but she was spoiled and got what she wanted so she didn’t care. When she was eleven her father came into his study to find a used condom…him and his wife hadn’t had sex in many months so he knew it wasn’t his. They got a divorce and Abby chose to live with her father.

Thing is her father wasn’t the same, and a few months he basically moved out and lived at his office, or at random people’s houses, Abby didn’t know, or care, she was old enough to live on her own. When she was fifteen she tried weed for the first time with some friends, it got her mind off of things and she loved it. She easily got addicted to it and her father hadn’t been home in two years so she didn’t have to worry about anything. Her father sent her money and paid the bills so she was living for free and without parents. She lost her virginity at sixteen and has been sleazing since.

Abby is extremely sarcastic, but she hardly ever lies or keeps any secrets. In other words she’s extremely open as well. She can be sweet and kind but that’s mostly only when she’s sober…so hardly ever. She’s also a flirt, like hardcore and she enjoys teasing people but only for so long because it gets, well boring.

» no one has to know; I have this thing called ADHD but don’t worry…the weed slows it mostly. I also have a belly button percing.
» wait. i think i'm being controlled; sweetiepea123

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff