Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply The Official Skillet Guild
I don't think that the guild has been very active.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stoar Alpha

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:54 am
Yet I have been,
Posting tour dates, and the albums in my journal. So I was a little worried. With 300+ members I thought it would be a bit more exiting. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 pm
It isn't very active at all... I don't really know how to fix it. As many times as I have tried to deal with inactive guilds, I haven't yet found the cure.... :/  

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 pm
yeah, just sepends on the people and whatnot, not too much to post about sometimes too, should get more active when a new album comes out  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:39 pm
hhmm. maybe we should start assigning guild members to do certain things....like each member has to post a forum once a month or something  

morghin

MonickerPenis

Magical Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:48 pm
I can't wait for the new album, though I wish there was an estimated date, as to when it would come out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm
Almost all guilds are dead. I own 4 and I am in about 30 other guilds... I would say that maybe 3 of the 34 guilds that I am in, is active. I am not really sure why guilds are like this lately... I wish that I knew the cure to it as well...  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 pm
Jester25
Almost all guilds are dead. I own 4 and I am in about 30 other guilds... I would say that maybe 3 of the 34 guilds that I am in, is active. I am not really sure why guilds are like this lately... I wish that I knew the cure to it as well...

I check this guild like at least three times a week... But truthfully, there is nothing really to talk about... I've been sticking to Tumblr...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 pm
MaxitaeV2
I can't wait for the new album, though I wish there was an estimated date, as to when it would come out.

I think they are shooting for September
That's the last I heard. They said they were getting ready to start recording or something...  

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:41 pm
Axxerous

I check this guild like at least three times a week... But truthfully, there is nothing really to talk about... I've been sticking to Tumblr...

I try to keep the guilds that I own updated, I always post new threads, to try to find something to talk about with other users... I can't really get anyone to post in anything. But I've noticed this with a lot of the guilds... I hope that Gaia will do something soon to help with this (guilds need to be redesigned or something).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm
all of the guilds I join do really well suddenly because I post stuff like crazy for a few weeks and then it just dies out xD  

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm
Jester25
Axxerous

I try to keep the guilds that I own updated, I always post new threads, to try to find something to talk about with other users... I can't really get anyone to post in anything. But I've noticed this with a lot of the guilds... I hope that Gaia will do something soon to help with this (guilds need to be redesigned or something).

It would be amazing if they redesigned the infrastructure!! It's kind of hard to keep track of guilds and get peoples attention...

I'll try to start posting some stuff. See if that works.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Philonious
all of the guilds I join do really well suddenly because I post stuff like crazy for a few weeks and then it just dies out xD

Well, this guild died out sort of, but we can resuscitate it back to life!
I'm going to think of some stuff.  

ZombieKaiju
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 pm
Axxerous
Philonious

Well, this guild died out sort of, but we can resuscitate it back to life!
I'm going to think of some stuff.

I sure hope so, I'm going to need to be able to put random posts somewhere with all the time on my hands now  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:55 am
I think the truth of guilds not being active anymore is the fact that people have stopped getting on Gaia. I'm not nearly on as on this site as much as other social sites and other things.  

Dusty-Loves-Rock

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MonickerPenis

Magical Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 am
When was the last time that guilds were updated? The Chat. It barely helped. If the available members were even online, they could just go to some isolated house in towns. We crave a new feature . . . I have no idea what it should be, though.  
The Official Skillet Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff