Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Into A Deep Sleep Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm
Back To The Rp~

Profile Skeleton

[size=15][color=color 1]And Everything Went Silent[/color][/size]

[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

[size=13]Name►[/size][color=color 2][size=10]First and Last name[/size][/color]

[size=13]Age►[/size][color=color 3][size=10]16-18 for humans 18-150 for inhabitants for the forest they are immortal.[/size][/color]

[size=13]Sexuality►[/size][color=color 2][size=10]self explanatory[/size][/color]

[size=13]Personality►[/size][color=color 3][size=10]Your Char's personality must be a minimum of five sentences and a maximum of three paragraphs.[/size][/color]

[size=15][color=color 1]And that's all you need to know![/color][/size]

[size=15][color=color 2]Things I will never forget[/color][/size]

[size=13]Bio■[/size][color=color 3][size=10]Your Char's bio must be a minimum of five sentences and a maximum of three paragraphs, your bio must lead up to either how you became rules by the monster in the forest and if your human it must lead up to what made you character feel disgusted with his or herself.[/size][/color]

[size=13]My dislikesr■[/size][size=10]
✖[color=color 1]Dislike[/color]
✖[color=color 1]Dislike[/color]
✖[color=color1]Dislike[/color][/size]

[size=13]Things I love■[/size][size=10]
√ [color=color 2]Like[/color]
√ [color= color 2]like[/color]
√ [color=color 2] like[/color][/size]

[size=13]Theme■[/size][color=color 3][size=10]Your Char's theme song[/size][/color]

[size=15][color=color 1]The End has finally come[/color][/size]

[size=13]Role■[/size][color=color 3][size=10]What role are you playing[/size][/color]

[size=13]Username■[/size][color=color 1][size=10]Username[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:58 pm
The Transfer

And Everything Went Silent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name►Yui Tama Serin

Age►18

Sexuality►Homo-sexual

Personality►Yui isn't the most bright person,well when it comes to studies and education yes.However,Yui tends to trust to easily,while even letting down his guard.(more coming)

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■coming soon

My dislikes■
Hospitals
Rude People
Being Confused

Things I love■
Animals
The Boy
Sweets

Theme■Your Char's theme song

The End has finally come

Role■What role are you playing

Username■MadHatterSora  

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:59 pm
The Boy

And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Mikado Nika

Age►18

Sexuality►Bi-sexual

Personality►A soft spoken boy he generally keeps to himself, and doesn't have to many friends. He can be very naive and sometimes doesn't get the whole end of the joke. Often teased, though playfully he can be a little slow before he realizes that he should be angry. Despite being naive, he finds a bright side to everything but doesn't trust easily. He likes to keep others happy, so he doesn't like others knowing to much about him just in case they become upset knowing the real him.

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■Mikado has always suffered from terrible fevers, that caused him to be hospitalized often. Due to the severity, he was forced to stay in the hospital for a while. His high fever never seemed to end. So he sat in a hospital bed, had plenty of shots, and so he just waited to go home. Feeling very lonely without his parents or siblings he just sat and waited. But as a young boy, this became very boring. Leaving his room, he walked around, looked into the other patients rooms and then he met him.

He looked just as lonely as Mikado was, so he proceeded into the room. Standing next to his bed, Mikado waited until the boy woke up. Quickly becoming friends with the boy, Mikado was sad to be taken out of the hospital. Years later, Mikado returned to the hospital and asked for the boy. Only to discover that he had passes away. Sad, Mikado tried to move on, but still thinks about the boy he met in a hospital.

With only his best friend, Mikado played around, and seemed to be happy. But deep inside he still wondered about the boy. Until the new transfer student arrived and told him who he was. Mikado was instantly furious and yelled at the transfer student. That he should never, ever joke around like that. Mikado refuses to believe the transfer student, but something tells him. Why would he joke about it?

My dislikesr■
Being sick
Hospitals
Loud noises

Things I love■
Video games
Solitude
Going on long walks

Theme■Cancer By My Chemical Romance

The End has finally come

Role■The Boy

Username■The Invisable Spaz