Reply Social Room
For those with terraria Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:35 am
im running a Tshock server RIGHT NOW. i'll leave it up over night, it will be autosaving so dont worry bout losin stuff.

a few notes before you join.

1. any major lag spikes, are usually the server auto saving, these will become less frequent when i figure out how to change the save intervals

2. massive amounts of running liquid can bog down the server, so if anything, ask me through steam to settle the liquids if your moving a lot of it. if you havn't yet and plan to see if you can reach me on steam if im not already playing.

3. im not just gonna randomly make people mods, people who earned it may get a better status once i get some user groups made.

4. the player cap is 8, if you can't get in, it might be full, if i get more than 8 people on at a time, i'll bump up the limit.

5. any issues should be sent to me in a text format either through skype, or a PM here on gaia.

heres the info to get in:

port 7777

no password.

also since there is a chat log i cn look at in the server, lemme know who it is when you first get there if your not using an obvious name already.

Enjoy! and play nice!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 am
This post shall hence forth be the updates and suggestions i'm considering i might do if i can figure out how to make them work.

UPDATES
Server Status: Online (if possible will be replaced with something that will activly track its status)

To-do List: Gotta change some settings here and there to get it to not lag as much, prolly wont change much lag wise but i plan to do what i can.

Get permissions setup so i can setup usergroups, that way people will have commands.

Also get some basic rules posted, jsut so people dont go breaking things that isn't theirs. until then clearly mark your house, especially if your recycling a sky island shrine or something.

Suggestions:

none though if it pertains to lag im workin on it.

post away!  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 am
Guidelines coming soon

cause rules suck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 pm
Terraria is only $2.49 today, guys. And it's so much fun. You should really consider buying it. 3nodding  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:32 pm
ah so thats why i had so many people last night lol. i've also gotten my base pretty much setup, the NPC tower is nearly complete, we jsut need the clothier, so we'll need to get people geared up and ready to go kill SKELETRON!

then raid the dungeon for loot.

until then the next NPC someone might get in their house if the complete it with table and chairs will be random. i hope i get a arms dealer in my house. then crafting meteor shot will be easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:22 pm
I need to do that with you so I get get a hook. XD
Well... no. The sale started only today.
Also now Terraria is 5 bucks. :B
Derp.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 pm
i gots it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 pm
trennnnn!

hit me on skype next time your on. cept tomorrow. i'll prolly be working.  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 pm
So how about them flying eyeballs, huh? ******** them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 pm
Just wait until the Eye of Cthulhu comes to get you. crying  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 pm
That sounds pleasant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 am
he has a very large EYE QUEUE! GET IT?  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:21 am
I THINK SO  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:55 pm
just as forewarning, sometimes if you try to connect and it doesn't find me, and its morning for east coasters or late at night for west coasters, chances are i turned it off so i could sleep. its fans are not quiet in the least. whee  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Wow yea I need to play MP or something. I slipped into boredom real quick.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff