Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:41 pm
Ciel finds out from the queen that many people in london are being murdered again at first he thinks it is grell but they find out that the truth is much more then that, the murder is another grim reaper that intends on killing every human , ciel orders sebastian to kill this grim reaper but sebastian needs grell to help him find the grim reaper. What will happen when sebastian begins to develop feelings for grell ,will sebastian admit to it.
I will be grell your sebastian.
Grell will be seke and sebastian is obviously going to be seme.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm
Oooooh,this looks like fun XD Can i try it?  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 pm
(sure ,so do you want to start?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm
Im actually going to bed in a minute,so if you want to start i can try and respond tommorow XD (1:00 am) Im so sorry,didnt think you would be on right now crying  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm
Ciel sent sebastian out to find grell to find out did he know who the grim reaper that was murdering people. After a long day of research they found out the deaths were something that a ordinary human could have possibly accomplished on their own. Grell stood on top of a building, he smirked showing his shark like teeth . Grell could sense sebastian coming towards him , he jumped down landing in front of Sebastian " hello bassy , have you came to admit to your feelings for me?" grell said.

(it's alright I will just start and you reply later biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 pm
"Yes..,My lord" He responded with a quiet bow,leaving to go find that reaper. Must his master make him work with this..thing? He walked quietly in the shadows,seeing a familiar flash of red in the distance. Sebastian easily didged it,hearing the others usual comments. "No.." Putting his fingers on his nose and scrunching it.."My master demands and requires your assistance in helping me discover the one who is responsible for the murders" He said,keeping a close eye on Grell.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 pm
"If I help you what are you going to do for me?" Grell asked twirling a piece of his red hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm
"What is it that you want from me..?" Sebastian asked in a quiet dreading voice,rubbing his temple with one finger. He knew his master ordered hom to get the reapers help so he had no other choice and would have to do whatever the other wanted of him..  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 pm
Grell thought for a minute "if you sleep with me I'll tell you, bassy" he said blushing. Grell knew Sebastian had no other choice but to accept or he wasn't going to be able to find the other shinigami.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 pm
Sebastian just closed his eyes,well knowing that the other must have hidden intentions and he cant just deny him..The master ordered him to get the others help. "All right..Ill give you that" He said with a small sneer. He now had to sleep with the other just so he could say what he wanted in return for his help..?  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:49 pm
Grell was shocked , this and to be the best day of his life. He thought Sebastian would say no or something but he didn't.Grell smiled still blushing and kissed Sebastian.

(Do you want to take it to the pms now?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 am
Grell nodded then took Sebastian to where the other shinigami was at . Grell pushed some of his hair behind his back "there he is" grell said.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:12 pm
"Rather quick.." Sebastian said,surprised the other was able to find him so easily. He ignored the rising feeling again as he watched the other put his hair behind his back. "We move in..I from the front,you from the rear.. Put that scythe of yours to good use..dont turn on until the last possible moment to prevent noise unless necessary" Sbeastian said quietly into the others ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:03 pm
Grell nodded then did as Sebastian asked him too and went the opposite way from Sebastian as he asked.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 am
Sebastian waited for just the right moment,running at the shinigami full force. He got a good punch in,ducking quickly to the side in case of a follow-up revenge punch..  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff