Some CRAZY ******** Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:47 pm
Damn have i got some crazy s**t to tell you guys, unfortunatly i won't be able to write it all down now, i gotta get off and i'm barrowing someone's computer so you'll all have to wait.

(it's not really that interesting)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:27 pm
today i realized

that i have

technically

smoked crack.

i really don't know what emotion to put.
its just weird to think about.

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:28 am
My weekend sucked a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:45 pm
sorry to hear you had a bad weekend, that totally sucks.

My weekend was... kinda weird, like my parents left for mexico on thursday, so i had the house to myself friday and saturday. Friday morning i ended up not even going to school because some one wrote on their myspace that they were going to shoot up my school. So i get to the parking lot and saw 7 cars, so i said ******** it and my friends and i went to my place and got drunk. Apparently it was the drunkest i'd ever been my friends said i puked alot but i only remember doing that once. I guess i called a bunch of people too and left them drunk messages. And i think i might have called this guy i don't really like to tell him he was a f**, all i know is come monday i'll be getting alot of s**t for my drunk a**. I spent the rest of the weekend getting high. Good times.  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:13 am
I'm jealouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:14 am
Yah well guess what, i have smoked coco puffs, and have had a pill with a mix of coke and some other, and found a video tape of me and special K havin fun. Its so weird. i must be more careful  

Bam_M

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:39 pm
Bam_M
Yah well guess what, i have smoked coco puffs, and have had a pill with a mix of coke and some other, and found a video tape of me and special K havin fun. Its so weird. i must be more careful

uhh awesome, i think?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:55 am
I'm an angle compared to you guys. Well on Friday I went to this guy's party and I decided I was going to get wasted on tequilla (i've never realy had more than a shot at a time) well I got realy realy ******** sick and then I had to make some bullshit up about me having the flu because I called in sick on Saturday for work. And they get super pissed off when you call in sick because of a hangover ... what the hell was I suppose to do, run to the bathroom every ******** half an hour.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Bam_M

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:09 am
CokePixie
Bam_M

uhh awesome, i think?
I'm not sure, dont remmeber to well  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:17 am
O_O

You smoked Coco pops?  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:25 pm
Tommy the Cat
O_O

You smoked Coco pops?

coo coo for coco puffs  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:24 am
punkarama
I'm an angle compared to you guys. Well on Friday I went to this guy's party and I decided I was going to get wasted on tequilla (i've never realy had more than a shot at a time) well I got realy realy ******** sick and then I had to make some bullshit up about me having the flu because I called in sick on Saturday for work. And they get super pissed off when you call in sick because of a hangover ... what the hell was I suppose to do, run to the bathroom every ******** half an hour.
I'm a SUPER angel compared to ALL of you. I quit doing all that stuff 'cause...I figure I'm too young to be doing that stuff, and I've been drinking since I was eight, so yeah. I decided on New Years that I was gonna start behaving myself this year and bring up my grades, and I've been doing a good job. I'm so proud of myself. ;D

...I sound like such a p***y... D:

Heff

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:21 am
Heff
punkarama
I'm a SUPER angel compared to ALL of you. I quit doing all that stuff 'cause...I figure I'm too young to be doing that stuff, and I've been drinking since I was eight, so yeah. I decided on New Years that I was gonna start behaving myself this year and bring up my grades, and I've been doing a good job. I'm so proud of myself. ;D

...I sound like such a p***y... D:

I've been getting drunk alot more lately then usual. Heff being good? Scary. heart domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:09 pm
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
O_O

You smoked Coco pops?

coo coo for coco puffs
I'm coo coo for coco pops.  

primaI
Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:00 pm
Bam_M
CokePixie
Bam_M

uhh awesome, i think?
I'm not sure, dont remmeber to well
DAMNIT I WANT KETAMINE. sad  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out