Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 pm
Alois trancy was the prince of Japan until some people in the country turned against him and wished to kill him. This caused his two older brothers to get an idea dress there younger brother as a princess so that no one would try to kill him the plan seemed to work well enough so they got a slightly older teenage boy to help protect their brother they had the two get married too even though they knew he was a boy but everything doesn't go the way they wanted it to when the older boy finds out alois is a boy. It doesn't bother the older boy that much in fact he seems to be happy that alios is a boy.

Based off the manga kiss me princess but I changed the main character and the other guy.

I will be alois you will be obviously the other boy.

Alois dressed as a girl:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:34 pm
Can I be the older boy? Never read that manga but I think I just might consider it. And I'll take the name of Dylan. And sadly I don't know what the older boy is 'supposed' to look like since I haven't read the manga. Apologies.

Pic:
User Image  

TheEmperorofChaos

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:17 pm
(sure you can be the older boy , it's funny because the older guy looks kind of like your character XD, I will start)

Alois trancy looked in the large mirror "B-Brothers..I don't think this is a good idea " he said blushing, the mirror showed alois dressed in a long dark purple dress. Alois' short blonde hair covered by a long blonde wig. "of course it is alois" prince hikaru said then alois' other brother came over to alois "it's time for your arranged marriage B-..I mean sister" he said grabbing alois's hand "but..isn't it a little strange to merry a boy when I am a boy myself?" alois asked as his second older brother misaki dragged him down the hall and to the staires "sort of but not really , it doesn't really matter when I know you are homosexual and of course you know too so it shouldn't bother you too much" then before alois knew it he was standing next to a knight that he had watched for awhile . Before alois knew it he heard the words you may now kiss the bride" alois blushed, was the knight really going to kiss him?, this would be his first kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 pm
Dylan leaned in and kissed Alois. He grabbed her hand and they walked down the aisle and out of the place. "Well I guess we're married now..." He said shyly.  

TheEmperorofChaos

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm
Alois blushed "yes so..is there any place you want to go I will pay if you wish?" he said looking at Dylan . He was a bit surprised that his mother would not make him marry a prince but a knight? He was surprised she agreed to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm
Dylan smiled. "No actually, just tell me where you want to go and I'll take you there happily princess." He said kindly, his eyes shimmered with friendliness and his gentle aura.  

TheEmperorofChaos

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm
Alois nodded "Let's go to this Japanese resturant here" he said holding dylan's hand as they walked into the restaurant and sat down. Alois wondered when would Dylan find out he was a boy. Alois ordered what he wanted then they waited for their food. As they waited alois looked at the table not looking at Dylan he began to worry , how would Dylan react to alois being a boy? Alois sighed thinking that dylan would hate him and they would get divorced.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm
Dylan looked at Alois and put his hand on her's. "Are you okay? If there's something wrong then please tell me." He said.  

TheEmperorofChaos

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm
" Hypothetically speaking, if I was a boy would it bother you...?" Alois asked still looking at the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm
Dylan looked at Alois a bit surprised, and then he thought about it. "Well...at first yes. I think anyone would be a bit bothered by that. But I suppose I could live with it." He smiled kindly.  

TheEmperorofChaos

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 pm
Alois nodded, he wondered should he tell Dylan . They were married so he felt like he had to tell him. After they ate alois and dylan went back to the mansion , alois went and changed into his boy outfit and took the wig off. Alois came down stairs with short shorts on that were pretty tight . Alois walked over to Dylan with short blonde hair "..I'm sorry..that I tricked you.." alois said sadly as he looked at the ring Dylan gave him that was on his finger from when they got married that day "..I am the prince that everyone thought went missing because assassins are trying to kill me.."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 pm
Dylan smiled. "It's alright. Personally, I don't mind if I have to spend the rest of my life with a boy or a girl...as long as they are as sweet and kind as you are." He knelt if front of Alois and took his hand. "And as long as we are married I swear to protect you." He said, kissing his hand.  

TheEmperorofChaos

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 pm
Alois smiled blushing when Dylan kissed his hand "I..I'm glad.." he said smiling when Dylan stood up alois moved closer to him so their chests were touching and kissed him on the lips.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 am
Dylan gulped as Alois kissed him. His eyes were still open and could barely believe it. But then he decided to just close his eyes and go along with it.  

TheEmperorofChaos

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 pm
Alois continued to kiss Dylan wrapping his arms around Dylan's neck.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff