Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 pm
http://easydamus.com/character.html

Take quiz, post results, discover your inner nature
(WoooOOOOooooOOOOOoooomystical sounds)

Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Rogue (1st/1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 11  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:54 pm
Probably a wizard.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 pm
Initial results say Druid/sorcerer, but it's a three way tie between druid, sorcerer and wizard in the detailed results... I bet it just defaults to breaking ties by alphabetical order.

Tried to be kinda honest with myself. I'm not a super heroic guy. In situations of high pressure I tend to fail to live up to my ideals. So like, I guess that's how I should think with my combat scores?

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

GOD, I AM SO BORED.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 pm
Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

makes sense to me.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 pm
Oh, and my alignment was Lawful neutral, on the verge of true neutral.

Go figz.

Race: human. (Yeah, durrrr)

I always thought I was neutral good :I May as well keep acting liek I am. This test really means jack diddly pootz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm
Lawful Neutral Human Cleric (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength-10
Dexterity-11
Constitution-9
Intelligence-13
Wisdom-13
Charisma-11

I'm actually surprised my strength is that high when in real life the reason my fingers are messed up is because I broke them against a wall happy dancing. :/ I'm also tied with lawful good, but I like neutral better for some reason. I was also two ticks off from Elf.

The funny thing is in real life, my friends and family have banned me from any kind of adventuring. ANY kind.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm
Might be because you're clumsy enough to break your fingers while dancing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:37 am
[Kegan]
Oh, and my alignment was Lawful neutral, on the verge of true neutral.

Go figz.

Race: human. (Yeah, durrrr)

I always thought I was neutral good :I May as well keep acting liek I am. This test really means jack diddly pootz
it was really made as an alternative way to generate a Dnd character for an actual game.  

Xilo The Odd

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 am
[Kegan]
Might be because you're clumsy enough to break your fingers while dancing.
No, it's because I'm terribly bad at adventuring. The first time I went was at my friend's birthday party, and we went hiking. As we went hiking, there was no obvious trail, and what hiking means in Northern Ontario is apparently scaling a bunch of giant rocks that were sorta shoved together into a mini mountain. First, I had to get up the mountain top without falling off. This was difficult, because not only did I have to get a good footing on the slightly shaky rocks, but there were a lot of trees that you basically have to crabwalk under. Not only that, but nobody really noticed that I was having trouble until they were halfway up and looked down to see that I was way behind and freaked out. They finally sent somebody and I got to the top of the mountain, and then prayed that I wouldn't fall off at 100 feet in the air. The way down was even worse, where as coming up, I can feel around for stuff to grab onto and kind of drag/crawl my way up, going down is another bag of snakes all together, because I have absolutely NO vertigo, so after my one friend got me past all the hard, trippy parts, I had to a**-crawl down the rest of the mountain, still scared that I was going to fall and die. And there were bugs and a mosquito bit me.

The SECOND time I went adventuring was with Friend Who Helped Me Down The Mountain and my Cousin. Originally, I was only banned from adventures that involved climbing things that had more than a 45 degree angle, but this is the one that made me banned from all adventuring in the real world (there's a reason I say it like that). It started out that my Cousin, Friend and I were in the 90s Nostalgia Trailer that I have by my house when my Cousin decided that he wanted to take me and Friend to Wendy's up the highway where I live. Here's the problem; I haven't ridden a bike in at least a year, and since I live on the highway, I'm terrified of riding into a Semi. I can walk just fine, in fact, it's better, because I can see things better and get a feel for where I am and where things are. On a bike, no such luck, you have to know where the hell you're going. And even though I knew where I was going, and it was pretty much a straight line, there's gravel, the path thing kind of curves off into a ditch, and I haven't been on my bike for a year, so I was terrified that the bike would break, and I would be hit by a truck. Friend was nice to me and let me ride her bike and she rode mine, and we got their okay, but I was paniky the whole way. Then Friend took her bike back to go to work and I had to ride mine. I wound up almost falling into the ditch, but my bike is short, so I just stood up as the bike fell over on the angle and was fine.

And that's how I got banned from adventuring.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 am
Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 14

I had the same score for human and half-elf, though. I don't even know what the difference is.  

Orphie

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 am
Half elves are half human... and half elf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:55 pm
I got True Neutral Human Druid

I am one with nature cool  

Dangerous Macadamia

Anxious Kitten

12,725 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kolexzik

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 pm
Neutral Good Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 13

There was a tie between Lawful Good and Neutral Good as well as a three-way tie between Human, Elf, and Half-Elf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm
Bards should have higher charisma scores, seeing as that is the stat that modifies their spell rolls.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:30 pm
True Neutral Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 12