Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)
Edmund, Agatha, and Logan (Ze old people) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edmund is the no-nonsense owner of H.R. Wesley in Durem. He is most known for his trench coat, his serious bearing, and the scar on his forehead he refuses to explain to customers. He is friends with Johnny K. Gambino and Ian. The manga Unveiled revealed the scar on his head came from his fight with Zhivago where he rescued Ian from Vladimir Von Helson and his clan of Vampires. He is responsible for Louie Von Helson being reunited with his brother Ian. He also seems to have some sort of a relationship with Vanessa.

Gaia Olympics 2k8
In the manga Heir to Darkness, Edmund read the newspaper with the heading "GAIA Online Founder gone MAD? Here comes Rejected OLYMPICS". He saw this as a way to get Louie Von Helson out of his house, and told him to start training. Louie refused, and so Edmund took him to see Natasha to see if she had a strategy for Durem to win the Olympics. She was going to hire The Kuro Gang, and she took the two into town to buy a glowing, purple pendant from Nicolae which he assured would allow them in. They asked Luca if he would help them out, and he initially refused. It was not until Devin suddenly arrived on the scene that Luca was persuaded to lend the Duremites Cordell and a few of his best men. Whilst leaving the Kuro Gang headquarters, Cordell said to Louie that she had a talent of seeing people for who they really were, and that during her life of all the Vampires and sons of kings she had met, not one was more than a coward. Edmund told Louie not to listen, knowing it would be bad for him getting back on his feet, but Louie said she was right. He said he was born and raised to be a tyrant, but his people didn't need a benevolent king. He asked himself what he is worth without purpose, and Edmund just said 'OMG so emo.'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Agatha is the owner of Barton Jewelers. During the mini comic Phintastic News, she and Logan revealed that they have a daughter, Mirai, who has just opened her store, Phin Phang.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Old Man Logan is the eccentric owner of The Ole Fishing Hole near Bass'ken Lake. Not only does he sell bait and fishing rods, but he also runs the Fish Exchange, in which one can trade fish for other items. He frequently gives fishing advice and ambiguous remarks, whether it is requested or not. At the The Third Gaian Anniversary Ball, Logan handed out G Shades and chatted (sort of) with Gaians, revealing a previous history between him and Agatha.

Gaia Olympics 2k8
Logan made an enemy of the Centaurs of Barton in the manga Cat Fish as they saw his flagrant disregard for the ecosystem with his mass fishing. The Centaur who approached him kicked all his fish back into Bass'ken Lake and demanded that he pay a fine of nine million Gold after closing the lake.

Liam's Quest
As Liam struggled to get back in favour with Sasha, Moira and Vanessa, he recruited the help of Gaians visiting his store to ask the men of Gaia for advice. He asked Gaians to ask Logan, who revealed that he 'had dates with fat girls, skinny girls, ugly girls... did I already say fat girls? Anyway, you name it, I seen it. Maybe even one or two girls who weren't really... ya know... girls.' He refused to give any advice until the Gaian had proved themselves rugged enough, and asked for them to catch a Blue Bass. After he received the fish he bit the head off and said 'a lady's gotta know that you're a real rugged character, or else she's never gonna respect ya.' Liam followed his advice, saying it was 'surprisingly good advice coming from a dude who smells like low tide.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 am
Agatha FTW! Whe was the one who had a medusa costume around Halloween, wasn't she? Super awesome!

wren152

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 am
Edmund is a total OG. I mean he's got Vanessa interested and she's the hottest NPC on Gaia without a doubt cool

Agatha's choice of costumes scare me lol

Logan...I don't even know where to start with Logan. lol I just can't believe that he and Agatha have a daughter. Still floors me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 am
*blinks* I know these three had separate threads. This threw me off. xP Now I don't have any reserved posts.....

I love Edmund, his shop has always been one of my favorite. And! He is soo involved in everything.

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

The zothaq
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 am
I think everyone knows how Edmund got the scar now.

Just saying xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 pm
I'm not sure why, but I find Edmund incredibly attractive. Totally weird, but true.

But then again, I'm also attracted to murderous elks...  

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

capnsieggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 pm
The OLD people!!!! Ay-yaiyai!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 am
Midoriwa
*blinks* I know these three had separate threads. This threw me off. xP Now I don't have any reserved posts.....

I love Edmund, his shop has always been one of my favorite. And! He is soo involved in everything.

I combined some of the threads so that all of the NPCs will be on one page and people will not make new threads. I had to delete a couple floater threads. Is there a way we can lock this forum from members posting new topics, but they can still comment?  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:51 am
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Midoriwa

I combined some of the threads so that all of the NPCs will be on one page and people will not make new threads. I had to delete a couple floater threads. Is there a way we can lock this forum from members posting new topics, but they can still comment?

Aaaah. That makes sense. I had combined a few also so that works. I don't think there is a way to lock it with the ability to still comment. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 am
Servant of the Knight
I'm not sure why, but I find Edmund incredibly attractive. Totally weird, but true.

But then again, I'm also attracted to murderous elks...
It is the scar. Does it ever time. xp

I don't like his make-over as well. He looks like a butler.

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 am
Dunno if it's the scar, but I quite like something about his general demeanor. Ya know? I just... I dunno. I dunno.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 am
I think it is confidence and wordliness.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 am
Mm. Perhaps. Even though I don't know what wordliness means... Imma look it up now...

Oh... worldliness... okay. That makes sense.  
Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games