Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)
The Holidays Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Easter Bunny is the Gaian Icon of Easter. Though not much is known about The Easter Bunny, he has run the Easter event since 2005. Each year, Gaians retrieve bunny-shaped eggs and bring them to The Easter Bunny to be traded for the event items for that year. In the Halloween 2k5 update, The Easter Bunny's childhood was revealed in a flashback after Jack knocked out Santa Claus. A vain bully in his younger years, the Easter Bunny acquired his current biomechanical equipment after Jack punched him rather severely to spare Santa Claus from being picked on. In recent updates, the Bunny seems to be a bit scared of Jack.

On March 22 2008, The Easter Bunny sent out Private Messages to Gaians saying the following:

Dearest friend,

You may have noticed that it's Easter... the greatest holiday in the world, if you ask me.

Some people think that bovine fatcat Santa and his hideous friend Jack are the only REAL holiday mascots on Gaia. They're forgetting one thing: the Easter Bunny. I want to make sure that I'm never forgotten again. I'm sick of being pushed aside by the philistines who demand flashy Halloween costumes and expensive X-mas presents. My holiday is just as important! I demand respect, and I'm willing to take it by force...

Heh heh... but I didn't want this to be an angry rant... no, not at all. I want to give you a joyful gift to prove my love for all of Gaia!
Please, accept this special gift! Soon, its true purpose will be revealed...

Faithfully yours,

The Easter Bunny

Please, accept this special gift! Soon, its true purpose will be revealed... was a link to receive an item, the Clock Egg, with the description A fairly well colored easter egg that seems to have a clock built into it... and its ticking!!!

He sent more Private Messages on April 1 2008 with the following:

Dearest friend,

I hope you've been enjoying your Easter egg. With great pride and delight, I announce that it's finally time to open the egg and discover its true nature.

I ask you this favor: as you open the egg, please picture my shiny metal face. I want you to eternally remember me as the most generous, caring holiday mascot in the world.

To open your egg, visit the My Avatar panel and reequip the item... you'll notice that it has a very special new pose available!
I'll see you on the other side,

The Easter Bunny

The 'very special new pose' was titled 'Explode' and was a giant fiery explosion, confirming many speculations that the Clock Egg was a bomb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Jack is the Halloween NPC. He cultivates a scary image, and gives items for candy on his holiday. He fought Santa Claus twice; Jack almost killed him the first time and was interrupted the second (by the Masque). He and Santa used to have a strong friendship until they began to fight about whose holiday is better. Which to my understanding is slightly a funny thing considering Jack saved Santa when he was being picked on by the other holidays. They even helped each other to cultivate just what their own holidays would entail.

Jack was also the one who released the sentinel in the 2009 Halloween event "demon busters". While the battle between the Sentinel and the Overseer ensued, Jack sat back laughing at the chaos he had caused.

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Santa Claus is the father of Christmas. In his first appearance he dies fighting his childhood friend Jack.

Battle with Jack and his death
On November 7th, he proclaimed problems with Halloween. Jack ended up punching the metallic Santa in Barton into the Link List destroying the building. The real Santa climbed out of the Santa Mech Suit. He was medically pronounced dead.

S CORP
Three days later, a guild named S CORP was formed. The name was similar to G CORP(Gambino Corporation). Its employees, instead of LabTechs, were ElfTechs. Their mission was to make as many possible toys as possible. The ElfTechs kept journals; any entries containing sensitive information would be encrypted, which suggested all was not as it seemed.

All through this time, Mrs. Claus insisted Santa was alive and well in company pep rallies.

In the end the Elftechs all died, either by being trapped in the flooding factory, or killed outright. The monster responsible was an undead cyborg Santa, revived by a modified G Virus and bonded to his mech suit.

Revival
Santa went to Barton Town to pick a fight with Jack. The G Team tried to stop them to no avail. When Sasha was about to get caught in the crossfire, The Masque KOed them both with a single hit. Santa and Jack, both reeling, vowed to rekindle their friendship. Santa was around to give out presents on Christmas.

Christmas 2k6
Shortly before Christmas 2k6, Gaia users discovered a website, that with the proper codes, revealed a plan from the Zurgs involving Santa. It was revealed in a letter by UFO 06 to "Mother" that the Zurg's plan to abduct Santa failed. Before the Christmas event began, a manga was released showing UFO 04 abducting a cow while waiting for "the Jolly One." Santa came along and saw the cow floating in midair. He jumped out of his mecha (revealing himself to have recovered from the events of 2k5) and walked over, surprised by the floating cow, since he said he never knew cows to fly. He was caught in the tractor beam, and was pulled towards 04's spaceship. However, in midair, Santa and the cow got caught in power lines, resulting in Santa and the cow switching minds. However, he still managed to give out presents for Christmas, along with the unwanted help of Alien 02.

Christmas 2k8
After two years of imprisonment in the body of a cow, Santa was successfully set free and back into his regular body. Santa, having been sent to a cow farm/slaughterhouse, was sold to a "kid with a beard", who was actually Timmy. Before Timmy had "Santa Cow" slaughtered to be eaten for dinner, Santa's elves saved him and brought him back to the North Pole. After much effort, Santa and the cow had their brains successfully reversed, and Christmas and Santa were officially saved.

Christmas 2k9
The following year, Santa had mysteriously abandoned his post. No one was there to help deliver the cheer of Christmas. The Overseer and the Sentinel, having previously lost their godly powers from the heated battle in Halloween 2k9 biggrin emonbusters took over his post for the year. After the Christmas event he was found in a snow bank along with Jack and the Easter Bunny, all three looking terrified. He uttered a single sentence: "He...he's coming." It is currently unknown who it is that has even the king of Halloween hiding in fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 pm
~ * ~ Reserved ~ * ~

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:42 pm
~ * ~ Reserved ~ * ~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm
YAY Jack! heart  

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 pm
Servant of the Knight
YAY Jack! heart

I know! i am very sad there isn't more information on him.

I typed in about a third of that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:14 pm
Wow... That's a pretty small amount. Which is tragic... I love Jack for no apparant reason!  

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:18 pm
I love Jack for saving Santa from the other mean holiday bullies when they were kids. Also, I love Halloween and he is the King of Halloween. And he has a pumpkin head. I love pumpkins. He also reminds me of a dark knight and the Headless Horseman. And there is just something so delicious about evil....and not just the candy he hands out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 pm
Hooray for the Easter Bunny! One NPC who crushed that lime green menace twisted  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 pm
Midoriwa
I love Jack for saving Santa from the other mean holiday bullies when they were kids. Also, I love Halloween and he is the King of Halloween. And he has a pumpkin head. I love pumpkins. He also reminds me of a dark knight and the Headless Horseman. And there is just something so delicious about evil....and not just the candy he hands out.

When Jack saved Santa from the bullies... I shed a tear crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 pm
Alarias: Oh yes, that is one bad bunny.

Lobotomu: Yeah, i know. It was sooooo sweet.

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm
Midoriwa
Alarias: Oh yes, that is one bad bunny.

cool I was totally on his side during that event too. Made my day.

(Okay I was on both sides for the items but, I was rooting for the bunny hardcore lol )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 pm
Alarias

(Okay I was on both sides for the items but, I was rooting for the bunny hardcore lol )
Ugh yeah...the Easter bunny out rules Diedrich like infinity to none.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm
Midoriwa
Alarias

Ugh yeah...the Easter bunny out rules Diedrich like infinity to none.

Seriously. I don't know who the Diedrich fans thought they were kidding...trying to compete against the one and only true Easter mascot of Gaia. talk2hand  
Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games