Submit

LoZ fan?
  YES!
  not really...
  Huh???
View Results

zosh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:03 pm
W00T I love the LoZ series, can't wait til Twilight Princess, I heard it comes out in April but I dunno... gonk My favorite game would have to be OOT, it was amzing back then on the 64, and the dungeons were amazing... xd The Shadow Temple was my favorite dungeon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:52 pm
zosh
W00T I love the LoZ series, can't wait til Twilight Princess, I heard it comes out in April but I dunno... gonk My favorite game would have to be OOT, it was amzing back then on the 64, and the dungeons were amazing... xd The Shadow Temple was my favorite dungeon.
lol i dont know much about zelda but i love the 64 game it was fun (parts that i played) they need to remake that exact same game but on like PS2/3 or gamecube  

Ranmasan
Captain

cafe.wings

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:41 am
i've seen many previews for the new zelda game twillgith princess, and the graphics are awsome<3

its coming out in april or may, i can't wait that long T-T  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:44 am
zosh
i very much liked the forest temple ^^  

cafe.wings

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:51 pm
black-fairy-girl
zosh
i very much liked the forest temple ^^
and i have no clue what any of that is redface  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:49 pm
Forest temple!!!!! It rocks!....or does it?...It does!  

Ms.Muffins
Crew

zosh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:06 pm
aprentice77
Forest temple!!!!! It rocks!....or does it?...It does!
lol, it was the one with... the poes (the ghost dudes) and the freaky music... well it was freaky to me back when i was like 8 blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:35 am
Ranmasan
zosh
lol i dont know much about zelda but i love the 64 game it was fun (parts that i played) they need to remake that exact same game but on like PS2/3 or gamecube
if it were to come out again I expect it would NOT be on one of sony's platforms, I expect it would be re-released for the revolution  

Elana_chan
Crew

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:32 pm
Elana_chan
Ranmasan
zosh
if it were to come out again I expect it would NOT be on one of sony's platforms, I expect it would be re-released for the revolution
>.> PS3 best system y should they not?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:19 pm
bump  

zosh

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:29 pm
ZELDA ROCKZ!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:14 am
i like OOT for gamecube 3nodding . the water temple is way confusing sweatdrop though, i thought i'd never make it outta there ninja whee mrgreen !and i liked Majora's Mask and Windwaker too. the continued version of windwaker is supposed to be coming out like next year or something. its for the nintendo DS. i read that it would be controlled only through the touch screen. i cant wait till it comes out whee whee whee  

marlana.blank

norgel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:36 am
zelda is a super kool game!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:58 am
when i played OOT I was too much of a chicken redface so I had my brothers play the file. Now I'm getting to be more courageous *flexs* but my cousin has the game so I have to break out my awesome ninja skills to steal it back ninja  

Charleze

seikou_kun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:38 pm
I OOT was good my fav dungeon was the Water temple man was that place crazy!!!  
Anime talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff