Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The crystal dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 pm

User Image

Neon
2 months
female
Crystal dragon (very rare)
She was being sold on the black market very cheaply since she is too young to produce a rare crystal tear drop. SHe is very shy and very distrusting of othhe escapes from her cage. She manages to get to her new owner and his brother's house but doesn't know that anyone still lives on their ranch until _____ finds her and tries to help her while his brother wants her away from him.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 pm

User Image

(Left) Noto Ora
younger brother
male
Loves adventure and acts childish so times. But will protect and fight for what he believes in. He doesn't really have a job but volunteers at the local bakery to get money. Carry's a sword that belonged to his mother. it is said it will protect anything the wielder hold dear.

(Right) Hito Ora
Older brother
Male
He is the complete opposite of his younger brother. He acts more of the father to Noto more than their own father does. He works at the Dragon Hunter Guild to hunt dragons either small or large to sell for high prices. Carries his father old Dragon hunter sword.It is said to destroy anything the wielder holds as it's enemy.

((OutOfChicken:The story behind the swords is If both wielders draw sword to each other neither will prevail in battle.))

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Neon was flying around in the open sky hiding behind what little clouds she could. She was hurt and could hardly walk. She then decides to land and lands on an old ranch. She hides under the porch and was breathing heavily not looking at all well.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image

Noto was sitting on a hay stack chewing a piece of hay. Looking at the clouds waiting for the day to pass "I wonder what I can do that more fun than this job." He sat still wondering.

Hito on the other hand was working on the feild making sure all the horses and animals were fed. He looked over at Noto to see him slacking off once again he sighed heavily then went over to his little brother to make him work. He took a bucket of water and splashed it on his brother's head "Y'know if you spent all this time working instead of slacking off you wouldn't get in trouble with father."

Noto jolted up with the water splashed on him looking at his brother "Y'know one of these day I'm going to hurt you for doing that!" Noto yelled

"Untill then why don't you get back to work."

Noto couldn't really stand his brother no matter what he did his brother always bested him in everything.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Neon was breathing heavily. SHe was so tiny and even though she was just a baby could sense where the boys and their family were. She then goes out into the light and winces as she walks. Justelow her left wing was a cut from a knife someone threw at her while she escaping. The family dog then sees her. She was an old border collie name Atlas and when she sees the dragon she goes over and sniffs at her licking her wound. Neon was so weak frm hunger she could no longer keep herself in the air and her scales were dinged.Atlas then brings Neon into the house and lays her on her bed covering ehr with a blanket while she went to go get the famiy.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Noto her Atlas barking and looked up from his work and looked at her "What is it girl? What's wrong?"

Hito looked at her and saw the dog pointing at the house. "Noto go see whats wrong with her. OK?"

Noto nodded at his brother's order and ran to the house with Atlas. He then asked her again "What's wrong?" He looked around and saw that a blanket was over something in her bed. Noto walked slowly over and saw that blood was coming from the blanket. He threw it off the little animal or so he thought. "What the....." He looked at the little dragon not knowing where it came from or how it got there.

Hito was wondering what took so long to see What Atlas wanted usually when she barked it was because she was hungry or she found something of theirs that she didn't know about but This problem was taking to long so he decided to stop working and go see what was up.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 pm

((What do you think Atsuma??))

Neon then looks up at Noto weakly and tries to liftup her head. Atlas whimpers seeing how weak she was and licks her head trying to encourage her to rest. She then looks up at Noto and gives him a please help her look. Neon gives a tiny weak roar and lays ther resting her head on aillow Atlas had in her bed.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Noto looked at the little cute dragon. He picked it up and carried it to his room to care for it. He knew that the little dragon couldn't care for it's self in it's condition.

Hito knew that something was up cause when he came in the house Noto ran straight to his room. He went to his brother room and knock "What's wrong Noto?" he asked as he kept knocking on the door

Noto knew that if his brother found out a dragon was in their home he would report her to the Dragon Hunter guild. He scrambled around looking for things to hide the new dragon in his room.

Hito kept knocking until Noto opened his room door. "Noto I know your in there open up or i'll break the door!"

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Neon's bleeding stopped but she had lost alot of blood and was so pale. Atlas was in the room on the bed. She too worried for the little dragon's safety. She then picks up the dragon and hides it in a cubboard that was in Noto's room. She lays with her and the dragon snuggles into her fur. She was so hungry that she tries to nurse from Atlas. Atlas wags her tail and allows the litle thing to nurse from her while the cubboard was closed but still slightly opened so that they could breathe.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Noto ran to his door before his brother had a chance to knock it down. He looked up and saw that his older brother had a angry look on his face.

"What are you hiding Nito?" He asked angrily.

"I'm not hiding anything!" He said back to brother.

Hito barged into his brother's room looking around. "I know something his in here Noto. You can't hid nothing from me!" He walked over to the cupbaord that Atlas and the little dragon was hiding. "So you were hiding something."

Noto knew what was going to come next "I want to keep it!"

"You know you can't!" Hito reached for the dragon but Noto threw a bucket at his brother's head Hito looked at his brother like he was staring at and an enemy "You dare hit your own brother!"

"Yeah I hit you and I'll do it again. Look at it! Its a little baby dragon she can't fend for her self So your gonna sell her just so she could be sent to a place where they don't care about dragons!"

Hito couldn't believe that his own little brother was yelling at him like this to him it was disgraceful for his little brother to protect something worth of high value. The little dragon would fetch a good price on the Black Market. But still his little brother looked like he made up his mind.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Atlas curls up around Neon protectively though she didn't growl since she knew better. She then licks Neon's wound and Neon peers out at the two bothers. She was shaking and scared from all the yelling. Atlas has had pups before and thought a dragon was no different. SHe then nuzzles Neon and Neon started to make a sound that was so cute. SHe was cooing like a dove. She liked Atlas who took her in as her own. Neon thn peers out and scurries over to Noto and had a limp as she did. She winces some but manages to get over to Noto and tries to climb up his leg.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Hito went to grab Neon but before he got close enough Noto swung his sword down on his brother's hand. Hito moved his hand out of the way looking at his brother with disgust.

Noto looked at his brother with anger "If you touch her I'll kill you right wear you stand." Noto wasn't sure what he was doing most of the time his body did things he really didn't want it to do this was one of those times when his body did something on it's own.

"You dare raise a sword towards me." Hito drew his own sword in the room Noto picked up the baby dragon put it on his shoulder and started to walk backwards out the room.

Noto kepted backing out of his room then the house. "Yeah I dare raise a sword at you what are you going to do." Hito's anger kept raising as his brother said one disrespectful thing after another

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:16 am

Atlas follows them so she could help with her so called baby. Neon then nuzzles Noto's cheek and was starting to feel better. SHe had never known kindness of any kind before and was still really skinny from not having been fed properly. Just then she started to ak her cooing noise again. The noise meant 'i love you. dont ever leave me.' SHe then climbs into his shirt carefully due to her limp and started to play with him. She was very playful and loved to play with others even though she had been in a cage most of her life.
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff