Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
Craziest thing You ever Heard!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 pm
Well I was in a Gamestop one day buying something for my brother because he was at work at the time, when I get drawn into this crazy debt. It was over with game had the best story to it and it was between COD and Metal Gear. Well that was an open and shut topic bc everyone knows when it comes to a storyline Metal Gear will beat out any Call of Duty game. or so I thought. This COD super fan would not let it go, he argued non stop on why he felt COD has a better story line. I could not believe it and I really feel sorry for the guy, anyone can easily beat a COD game and COD game in less then a day.I have done this and I am not the only one I am sure, and it takes atleast a whole day to beat a Metal Gear game. That s if your not one of those gamers that just will spend hours in front of their screen doing nothing but mindlessly play all day.

So that as one of the crazy things I have heard, what about you guys and girls?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:42 am
Me: So I got a PS3 today...

friend: Why didn't you get the 360?

Me: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:28 pm
Captain John "Bravo Six" Price, enough said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:48 pm
did the guy explain why cod had a better story...like explain the story line...or did he just repeat himself like a parrot?  

whitewolf10
Crew

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 pm
whitewolf10
did the guy explain why cod had a better story...like explain the story line...or did he just repeat himself like a parrot?

Well not really, everyone knows that having a story is not COD strong suit, it's main focus is on fast paced shooting and that was the guy major argument. He didn't really say anything as to why he believed it has a better storyline.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm
well me i got baked and went to the store to go re buy battlefield 2so i was talking to the guy and we had a huge conversation about all the random cool s**t that happens in bad company compared to COD talking about the dentist trophy, random missal hits that actually hit the helicopter, 30 mins later my brother say's "WTF where you doing in there i was out here thinking you left" so i said "oh s**t my bad lets go get some food" the END.  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:19 pm
A guy played Duke Nukem and he felt so badass he tried to hook up with a girl instead she slapped him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:02 pm
That Duke Nukem is the best game there is. When Angry Joe pissed on the box! (he didn't actually piss on it it could have been beer or something.)  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 am
Doom_Viper_D
A guy played Duke Nukem and he felt so badass he tried to hook up with a girl instead she slapped him

so you got slapped while trying to be a badass XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 am
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D

ok i admit it was me, tough i tought it was pretty damn funny XD  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm
Doom_Viper_D
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D

lol what did you do XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D

lol what did you do XD

stopped acting like a badass and start over being nice and that worked better for me and now this girl and i are dating  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 pm
Doom_Viper_D
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D

lol what did you do XD

stopped acting like a badass and start over being nice and that worked better for me and now this girl and i are dating

So she must be the one you had that date with that time, sweet. But I meant what did you do when you where being a badass, that made he slap you lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 pm
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D

lol what did you do XD

So she must be the one you had that date with that time, sweet. But I meant what did you do when you where being a badass, that made he slap you lol.

No comments its pretty dirty even for me i think i was in the moment actually all i said was "Shake 'em baby and cani buy you a drink?"
then slapped me  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm
Doom_Viper_D
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D
Hikigane_Trijen
Doom_Viper_D

lol what did you do XD

No comments its pretty dirty even for me i think i was in the moment actually all i said was "Shake 'em baby and cani buy you a drink?"
then slapped me

lol funny, well things turned out well for you in the end so thats a good thing.  
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games