Reply Roleplays (:
~~The Group~~ (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 pm
The group in school. Right now, its about time for summer vacation, and this group is tighter an closer than anything, despite theyre differences. This group may be somewhat large, but theyre all close, some closer than others....

Click here for profiles ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 pm
~~RULES~~

-Follow Kias rules
-No Mary-Sues (spotlight isnt always on you)
-If im the only one with males im gonna start killing people.
-No Sasuke Uchihas, Haruhi Suzumiyas, ect. You can use pics, but thats it.
-No ones left in the dark.
-If you get confused, ask me.
-Check here every now and then for more rules.

HelicaI

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:16 pm
William was in the room that the group took over to hang out at when they dont feel like going to class. He read a poetry book silently.

Zoey was in class, scribbling down pictures of the teacher being eaten by a snake. Obviously, she didnt like Ms. Lindsey.

Danny was in the room with William, sitting on a chair backwards, coloring her nails black with a sharpie, bored.

Sebastian was in the library, really happy that his teacher allowed him to skip class to work on his literary skills.

Aoi was hiding in in a girl's bathroom stall, reading a manga. Last manga she read in the group's room, Danny took it and has yet to return it....that was a year ago.....

((We still need the partier! Which ill take if no one else does after a while =_=))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm
Keima walked into the "group" room and found a nice spot on the floor to lay on. He stared at the ceiling and all he said was a simple "Hey."

Toshi was sitting in his math class. The teacher was solving a problem on the board. Toshi spotted a mistake and thought, "Doesn't she realize that she messed up? Stupid teacher..."

Miyuki was in class and class had ended early. "Just talk to someone...its not like theyll bite....", Miyuki thought to herself. She instead went up to the teacher and in a nervous tone asked, "M-m-may I go to the restroom?" The teacher nodded and Miyuki went straight for the group room.

Ayumi rushed into the group room, making sure her presence was known. "Heyyyy guys! Class is boring so I figured I would come here!" She sat down very close to William glancing at the poetry book he was reading.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm
Marry rolled on to her stomach on the couch William was on sending a text.
"Hey, you guys how do you spell recommendation?" she said looking sad.

Charlotte dances around in the hang out room while holding a paint brush.
What to draw next? "Danny, do you want a different colored sharpie?"

Clemente and Mack were walking down the hall heading towards the boys
bathroom which was pretty far from them.
"Sorry I missed the party last night, man"
"No worries Clemente I had all the ladies covered" he laughed loudly.
"Did you get any numbers?"
"You know I did! "
"Please! Silly Mack tricks are for corners! I'm sure you only got their
numbers" He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:07 pm
Keima looks at his shirt full of paint and sees Charlotte dancing around. "Paint anything but me please..."

Miyuki was walking down the hall and saw Clemente and Mack. "Hey guys." She showed a smile.

Toshi turned the kid next to him and said. "If the teacher asks where I went without asking, just say I got sick. Okay?" he winked and then got up. He held his stomach just to make it seem a little more convincing. He began walking to the group room and spotted Miyuki with Clemente and Mack. "Whats going on here?" Toshi said while giving his sister a friendly "pat" on the back. ((sister=Miyuki..pat=a lot harder than a pat XD))

"Don't look at me Mary! I'm flunking english at the moment. Maybe its because I always ditch.." Ayumi laughs.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 pm
Charlotte twirled back around to face Keima. "Colors make the world go round" she sang face to face with him smiling.

Mack and Clemente stopped and looked at the two.
"Whats up guys?" Clemente smiled at Miyuki pleasurably.
"Sup Toshi! You got to help me with this homework later on!"
"Come on lets keep on walking! "
Clemente said walking.

Lawrence walked in the room and sat down on Marry.
"Gosh Lawrence! I'm trying to send text messages!" she said while sitting
up properly.

"Ayumi your so damn annoying and I just came in here!" Lawrence said leaning back on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 pm
"What are you trying to say?" Keima said while looking at all his black outfit with splatters of paint on it"

"Fersure Mack!" Toshi answered as they were walking away.
"Lemme guess..." Miyuki began saying
Toshi interrupted "Group room!"
"Of coourse." The two soon reached the group room and walked in.
"Hey guys!" Toshi said in an excited tone.
"uh...h-h-hi" Miyuki practically whispered.

"Aww how cute! The siblings are here!" Ayumi got up and got close to Lawrence "Don't blame your bad day on me." Ayumi smiled and then started walking back to where she was sitting. "Of course the way you act...everyday is a bad." Ayumi giggled  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 pm
Lawrence huffed and closed his eyes to relax.

Charlotte walked over to Keima and drew colorful splattered designs all
over him. "Your my new art piece" she said with one eye open smiling.

Mack and Clemente walked into the group room. Mack scooted a chair close
to Marry and sat down. He twirled his finger in her hair. "You sure you like the
color blonde?" Marry smiled at him and poked his cheek. "Yes, I do, silly"
Clemente leaned back against the wall chuckling. " What beautiful girls we
have! Think I am in love~" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:05 pm
Keima's face got a little red, but he then remembered his shirt. "ack! my shirt!" He took Charlotte's paintbrush and dipped in black and splattered it on her. "heh. A little better I guess." Keima went to a table and sat down and signaled Charlotte to sit with him.

Miyuki whispered to Toshi, "geez those two are pretty...um...outgoing huh?"
"heh...and yet you were talking to them earlier."
"I guess youre right." Miyuki smiled at Toshi and the two began to giggle.

"Almost the whole gang is here! I wonder if the teachers even care that we are here." Ayumi said with a smile on her face as usual.  

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:29 am
Charlotte laughed at the black on her shirt and sat down on the other side
of Keima. She put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his
shoulders. "Keeima~" she sang. I'll draw a angel with butterfly wings. Why is it that I always get something to draw when i'm next to him?

Marry screamed at her phone dying and plopped on the floor rolling around mad. She dig inside her purse and pulled her charger out and plugged it in.
"I didn't forget it this time!" she said happily, loud.

Lawrence stomped on the floor loudly and sighed. "This is getting boring! You people are all just a big boring thing that just loves to stick to me like ********
glue!"

Mack turned on his mp3 player and started to listen to some music. "Oh!
Toshi can you do my home work for me in here?" he said smiling.

Clemente went over to Miyuki and gave her a surprised hug."You smell
so goood~" he said while holding her. "I just want to make you mine"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 am
"No i dont." Danny grumbled at Charlotte, everyone started pouring in and she got slightly annoyed. Oh well....it was a big group.....

William put down the book. The group was almost all here. Excellent. It was Friday, and he needed everyone to make plans with.

Sebastian walked out of the library and started walking to the room Zoey was in. He suspected everyone was probably in the group room. "Hello? Is Zoey here?"

Zoey looked over and siled up at him.

"The principal would like to see her."

Zoey stood up with her things and waled with Sebastian to the group room. Today, her clothing choice consisted of green fuzzy raver legwarmers and, of course, her pilot hat. "Thanks Seb." She smiled up at him, being very tiny.

Aoi finished her manga and stuck it in her bookbag before walking into the group room, keeping her distance from Danny. "Yo~!"  

HelicaI

pickles_r_the_best
Crew

Invisible Nerd

9,525 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 pm
"Seems you can remember my name Charlotte." Keima smiled, which he only did when he was with the group. He didnt seem to mind that Charlotte was leaning on him. Keima looked at the time on his cell phone. "I hope this meeting goes by fast...I can't afford anymore absences." Keima leaned back and took a deep sigh.

Toshi looked at Mack's homework. He finished it in a matter of minutes and handed it to Mack. "Hopefully you won't fail any classes this year Mack." Toshi said in a joking tone and with a smile on his face. Toshi then saw Aoi come in. "Hey Aoi! Read any good manga today?"

"Don't you wanna make everyyooone yours?" Miyuki said while laughing.

Ayumi went over to where Keima and Charlotte were and sat down with them. "So Charlotte have you drawn anything today?" Ayumi asked with great excitement in her voice. Ayumi loves looking at Charlotte's artwork.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff