Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Boomy Adventures ~an evolution worlds rp~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:19 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:04 pm
Description:
[color=blue] [u][b][align=center][size=14]the story shall take place in the town of boomy a small dusty quiet town in an area filled with ancient ruins and the ruins themselves where the brave cyframe users embark on there adventures of discovery[/size][/align][/b][/u]
[i][the story of this rp is about brave adventurers who will go into the ancient ruins and discover the lost treasures lying within][/i] [/color]

xXBeginnerXx

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:09 pm
Anouncements

[expination]  

xXBeginnerXx

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:11 pm
Chara Profiles:
[align=center][color=darkblue][size=14][u][b]::Profiles::[/b][/u][/size][/color][/align]
[Name:
Cyframe:
Description:
Backstory:]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:03 pm
Name: Beginner, Summery, Ending
Hometown: Boomy
Cyframe: Wing (a pair of wings allows for flight and makes for good blades in self defense)
Description: User Image
Backstory:beginner grew up in the town of boomy and found the wing cyframe after it fell off a truck
inspired by the sudden opertunity she set off for the ruins and her new life as an adventurer  

xXBeginnerXx

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:08 pm
beginner wandered back into town crestfallen "why didnt i think to bring a map?...." she wandered through the town until she came to a small resturant called boomy burgers and walked in
"hello i would like to have a mega boomy burger please" after getting her food and paying for it she took a seat next to a window and looked outside as she was eating
now lets see...get a map to the locations of ancient ruins and i guess find my way there

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Name: Zero Weatherworth
Hometown: none

Cyframe:Battalion

Tank Cannon Lv:1
M. Gun Lv:1
Flammer Lv:1
First aid Lv:1
Sniper Lv:1

Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cyframe is a tail
Backstory: The military tried to rebuild a broken cyframe using military technology, they succeeded and fused it to an orphin's tail bone and sent him to a war... that orphin ran away...  

HasmatX

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:00 pm
an orphan stumbles into crestfallen and collapses gaping for breath his cyframe fused to his tail bone  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm
Beginner hears shouting and looks out the window to see some of the towns people carrying a boy into the local clinic
"I wonder what that was about"

xXBeginnerXx

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:47 pm
Name: Opheilia Black
Hometown:can't remember one
Cyframe: black ring that turns into a sword
Description: (It's in my siggy sorry)
Backstory: Opheilia woke up in a hospital and didn't remember why she is there or anything at all. Later she found out she was in a coma for a year beacause of a car wreck. She met her parents a day later and they gave her the black ring that turns into her black sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:51 pm
Opheilia walked down the street with a long white hoodie with the hood up and faded blue jeans. She saw someone being carried into the white hospital building. "Looks like a new comer." she muttered.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:28 pm
Zero wanted to run but he had no strength left though his cyframe could heal his wounds it could do nothing for food or water

He was dragged into a hospital

the horible memories of the military lab came to mind

I hope I wasn't followed...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:25 am
Opheilia followed them into the clinic and saw a young man that was hurt badly. She stared at his tailbone. 'He has a cyframe? That must mean...Oh my God.' she went over to him and looked at him. 'He's going to hurt tomorrow.' she thought grimly.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces