View Results

Lizlav

Friendly Tycoon

13,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 pm
My older sister is 10 years older than me, and she has paid my cellphone ever since i was 12 years old. I have rarely use my cellphone till my 20, where i text more to only 1 person. Then when i turn 21, i started to text more than 2 people that i meet online but been online friends for more than 2 years, and cuz i started to text them more, she is worried and asking who, when or why, and more questionable then my mother, that knows who and where and who iam texting with. My older sister doesnt live with my mom and I and she is asking barely, now that i have texted them more often for the last 5 months and barely asking me >.> She was ok at first and now she is asking me again, and i dont want to explain my life to her T0T. What u think i should do? Get my own cellphone? Or what u think? o.O Also she thinks blacks are bad news and i have 3 friends that color >.> do u think that is racist? As well what u think of this issue? i need opinions please :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:48 pm
3 people? If you get a new phone make it a pay-as-you-go.  

applesauce600
Vice Captain

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lizlav

Friendly Tycoon

13,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm
applesauce600
3 people? If you get a new phone make it a pay-as-you-go.
well idk what u talking about XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 am
Pay as you go are brilliant if you aren't like me who is ALWAYS texting. It's kinda bad. I was good until my dad got a girlfriend and was texting her alot and used up all the minutes and gave me and my sister unlimited. Ugh. Now with no limits it's like whoa. A whole other dimension. Now I understand what they mean "I can see clearly now the rain has gone" I see the point of texting now that I can unlimitedly. Before I didn't understand but now. The God of cellphone plans has shed the light upon thee.  

CommanderAppleSauce
Vice Captain

applesauce600
Vice Captain

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:04 pm
CommanderAppleSauce
Pay as you go are brilliant if you aren't like me who is ALWAYS texting. It's kinda bad. I was good until my dad got a girlfriend and was texting her alot and used up all the minutes and gave me and my sister unlimited. Ugh. Now with no limits it's like whoa. A whole other dimension. Now I understand what they mean "I can see clearly now the rain has gone" I see the point of texting now that I can unlimitedly. Before I didn't understand but now. The God of cellphone plans has shed the light upon thee.
Lol, just sent you a textbook.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:28 pm
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
ohh and now iam getting less hours at my job :/  

Lizlav

Friendly Tycoon

13,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500

CommanderAppleSauce
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:12 am
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
D: Lol, I appreciate it, but that is the wrong type of text.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 am
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
I expect you to have read the first five chapters by muneday.  

applesauce600
Vice Captain

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CommanderAppleSauce
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
I'm going to have an earache on Muneday so I wont be coming into class....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 pm
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
Well class can come to you.  

applesauce600
Vice Captain

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CommanderAppleSauce
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 pm
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
Class can't come to me. Im beyond help. I will never be classy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 pm
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
Nonsense, I saw you extend a pinky... Well kind of. I saw you using stretch torture on that mouse that keeps trying to take over the world.  

applesauce600
Vice Captain

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CommanderAppleSauce
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 pm
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
Nonsense, I saw you extend a pinky... Well kind of. I saw you using stretch torture on that mouse that keeps trying to take over the world.
Gasp! How do you know about my pinkies secret desires? They're secre desires fore a reason. Only he knows about them. Wait. How do I know about them! How did I come by this classified information?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 pm
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
Gasp! How do you know about my pinkies secret desires? They're secre desires fore a reason. Only he knows about them. Wait. How do I know about them! How did I come by this classified information?
Because he had a TV show with your brain!  

applesauce600
Vice Captain

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CommanderAppleSauce
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 pm
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
applesauce600
CommanderAppleSauce
Because he had a TV show with your brain!
My Brian? I didn't know my Brian had a TV show. Makes sense with his new pompous "I'm on TV so I'm better than you" behavior. d**k.  
It's like..explosive good.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff