Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ϒεʂ ɱʏ Ϙʋεεη (Akuhei Shikyo & Keleios Faith) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:45 am
ϒεʂ ɱʏ Ϙʋεεη

Through life and love....

There is always, one thing to keep in mind

You're supposed to serve and "love" your Queen....

But.... What happens one day...

When you come to realize a dark secret you both harbor..

That you've both fallen in love with eachother....?

Will you fail in your duties by giving into love....?

Will you fail your country, by giving into emotions best not felt....?

Or will everything work out perfectly... Between you, and the one you love....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 am
ϒεʂ ɱʏ Ϙʋεεη

[align=center][color=darkorchid][size=14][b]My Reflection in the Water[/b][/align][/color][/size]
[align=center]{{IMG Anime Please}}[/align]
[align=center][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]{{QUOTE}}[/align][/color]
[align=right][color=darkorchid][b]My parents told the doctors to call me[/b][/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{{FULL NAME F/M/L}}[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=darkorchid][b]Then the doctor told my parents I was a[/b][/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]{{GENDER}}[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=darkorchid[b]]That was[/b][/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{{AGE 16-19}}[/color][color=darkorchid][b] years ago.[/b][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=darkorchid][b]My best friend tells me I'm[/b][/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1] {{Personality, at least 5 traits.. Meaning 5 sentences.}}[/color][/align]
[align=right][color=darkorchid][b]I wasn't going to tell you but I guess I should...[/b][/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2] {{BIO. 1 - 2 PARAGRAPHS}}[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=10][color=darkgray]My Puppet Master:[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]{{USERNAME}}[/color][/align][/size]

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 am
ϒεʂ ɱʏ Ϙʋεεη

Basic Rules Apply:

Follow ToS and Guild Rules.

Behave as best as you will....

Oh, and feel free to post your own profile....

That's it. Nothing too extensive like I said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 am
My Reflection in the Water

User Image

We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us.

My parents told the doctors to call me Elizabeth Laurette Kidiane

Then the doctor told my parents I was a girl

That was 18 years ago.

My best friend tells me I'm stubborn to the extremist versions of it. I'm loving... I care a great deal about my people because I am a loving queen. I don't believe in the standard things that most royals use... I think about ninety percent of them are stuck up snobs. I'm friends with anyone very quickly... I get along with people very well...

I wasn't going to tell you but I guess I should...What is there to know, I was born to a King and Queen, their names, Vivianne and Anthony. My parents loved eachother a great deal, and had since they were teenagers. It just so happened that their parents agreed with them, and decided they should be together. So, I was born. I do have one younger brother, his name is DeMarcus, he's a snot but I love him. He's always watching my back and making sure nobody screws with his big sister. -chuckles- Anyway, I took over our fair kingdom of Pantheros about two years ago when my father was killed by bandits as he travelled between cities..... My best friend is one of our guard, he wasn't there the day that my father died, and I suppose he probably blames himself in so many ways for not being there to save him.... Hopefully I can convince him it wasn't his fault someday....

My Puppet Master:Keleios Faith

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 am
My Reflection in the Water

User Image

It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.

My parents told the doctors to call me Ryan S. Dark

Then the doctor told my parents I was a Male

That was 17 years ago.

My best friend tells me I'm mysterious and that I can be hard figure me out out times. I tend to put others before my own selfish needs. I can very clueless at times and not notice the obvious. I'm kinda forgetful, I can never remember the details. I strive to make myself always appear happy in front my guest. I guess I keep getting in trouble 'cause of my curiosity, it's a bad habit. Making friends makes my life easier, so I'm friendly you could say.

I wasn't going to tell you but I guess I should...Since I'm on lunch. When I was young, my father died from the flu, it was difficult on my mother and I. She worked hard day and night, putting food on the table so that I could be happy. It's a secret but when ever she was gone at work, I'd entertain myself by imagining that I served the king and queen of my country, like a servant you could say. I always wanted to feel the need of responsibility, like the way my mother felt then. But I was still young, what did I know?

Years later I am now in training for being the the princesses very own personal Butler, well not really. I'm more of a servent but I like to call myself a butler though, I might have a chance to earn her respect and be assigned personally to her. But I always day dream about those things. - checks watch- Damn look at that. Well I have to get back to the cleaning. Wish me luck right?

My Puppet Master:Akuhei Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗

═━┈Єlizabeth - Queen of Pantheros┈━═

╚═════════════════════════╝

Our biggest dreams, our hopiest hopes.....

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth meandered the halls of her castle, looking rather bored... Everything was going smoothly today, and for once, even that wasn't enough to make her happy... Maybe she thrived on drama or some such thing, but the entire damned kingdom was one giant piece of joy, and she was bored out of her ever loving mind. She finally left the castle, a maid squeaking and deciding she was going to practically stalk her as she made her way across the grounds. Elizabeth chose to ignore the pushy woman, she hadn't asked for company after all... She chose to wander the gardens, looking over the roses... They weren't doing very well this year, and she decided instead, to hunt down the gardener and see what she could find out.

"The words and promises of a queen, one should pay attention to...."
—¤÷(`[¤*

And I could throw it away at the drop of a hat.... Doesn't that seem cruel?

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
Ryan Dark

Ryan fumbled around with some of the outside gardening equipment, he was stationed to water the flowers outside the castle, after he finished cleaning the halls. Since the former gardener was terribly sick, he was authorized to pick up their slack until they get better. The only problem was they didn't give him a key to cut through the castle by the garden to the tool storage room. Making the long trip around to, and from the destination, it was putting him behind schedule. Walking around the castle with all the supplies he needed, he was half way around back, he decided to take a minutes break, and let him regain his breath from all the running around. He looked up into the white clouded skies, and day dreamed about how it was like being a king over his country. He caught himself fascinating over the thought, and shook his head about the childish dream. Grabbing all of the stuff he headed to the garden.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:23 am
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth stopped and looked as one of the gardeners came around the corner, lugging things.... Why was he doing it the long way...? With a soft frown, she waited, letting him come to her, or notice her, for that matter... She was curious as to why he wasn't taking the shortcut most gardeners did through the castle... It wasn't something she had an issue with... Unless he was new... Oh the poor boy... If he was new, it was guaranteed that they hadn't given him a key, and were making him do triple the work....

—¤÷(`[¤*

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:48 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan had almost made it to the garden when he caught a glimpse of a figure in the corner of his eye. He turned his head and saw whom stood looking at him, after second of recognition it was Queen Elizabeth! Shocked, he panicked and nearly dropped everything he had in his hands. He bowed his head with a royal greeting " Your Majesty ". He caught his breath and stood back up. " I do hope your day is going well, madam. " he said to his queen with a friendly smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 am
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth watched as the man almost dropped everything. She fought not to laugh, but allowed herself a smile as he bowed his head, it vanished the moment he looked back up, and she was back to looking regal and collected. "It was... Until I realized that my roses weren't doing so well... And that the gardening team is obviously treating you badly, considering you're taking the long way around the castle..." she smiled this time and paused, tilting her head to one side "You don't look much like a gardener... So why are you out here with my roses, not one of the normal crew?"

—¤÷(`[¤*

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:24 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan bowed his head again and quickly replied, " A thousand apologies your Highness, I was just making my way over to your roses. I don't have a key for the shorter route to the castle, I am just a substitute for one of the gardeners that is sick for time being." He stood up once more, " Your Majesty, allow me to introduce myself; I am Ryan Dark, I work inside the castle as a chore boy. Cleaning for most jobs, madam. " He said with respect. It was the truth, since he is one of the grunts of the castle. They order him the least favored jobs around.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 am
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Shaking her head rather fiercely, Elizabeth sighed and spoke again. "No, that won't do at all..." she chuckled "I'm not stupid, Ryan, and I know who you are, you're a castle grunt, and I'm fully aware of it... I need to have a discussion with Mathis... Put you under him and see about getting you trained properly." Mathis was her head butler, and only people who were trained to serve her and her alone ever trained under him... She sighed and nodded. "Put those things down, there are other people to do that, the roses can wait... Let's go talk to Mathis and see about getting you properly outfitted and started on your training... Also, you'll need a set of keys of your own obviously." she nodded and picked up her skirts, walking away, assuming Ryan would follow her.

—¤÷(`[¤*

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan kept quiet, mostly due to that he was confused about the current situation. He felt kinda of happy that he was recognized by someone of her royalties. He took a step to follow her, but he hesitated and stopped. He wasn't sure if he was suppose to follow her, thinking he misheard something important. But he started to follow her, he looked down at his feet and grinned, he couldn't help but have this feeling that something good was going to happen.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 am
User Image

*¤]´)÷¤— Elizabeth found Mathis and explained the situation as quickly as she could, introducing Ryan to him. She continued talking, explaining that the boy needed clothes, keys, and training if he was expected to keep up with his new position. She smiled at Ryan once she was done, inclining her head to him, her face lit up with a brilliant grin "Welcome to upper-servitude I suppose... I'll see you soon Ryan..." and with that, she was gone.

—¤÷(`[¤*

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Rawr Loves Yew

Shirtless Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:03 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ryan Dark

Ryan stood there... Millions of thoughts flying through his head at that moment. He couldn't believe what was happening, or much rather didn't know what exactly was happening. ' Why me? ' He thought, all he knew it was something was surely about to happen, and that his life might change for the best.

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces