Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Deadliest Shinobi? (Opinions) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the first fight be?
  RPC Fight - 1v1
  RPC Fight - 2v2
  Real Fight 1v1
  Real Fight 2v2
View Results

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Some of you may have seen that show "Deadliest Warrior", above I just made a 5 min pic for the hell of it but here is what I had in mind and you guys can tell me if you think its a good idea or not or if you wish to contribute to it with ideas of your own.

Basically we'd need 3 judges:

Judge 1 & 2 - Veterans of NUR whose been in countless rp battles in the guild and has a wide knowledge of how they play out.

Judge 3 - Someone who practices martial arts in real life.

We would simulate 1 on 1 fights with rpcs in this guild who never fought but people wish they saw them fight then we analyze their profiles, maybe talk to people who fought to get an idea of their style and basically some up with who has the greater chance of winning. We could also do tag-team battles or even a real-life fight simulation from 2 real people in the guild if they met up and well...fought lol. I have more info on it but thats the summary.

QUICK QUESTION TO CREW - Would this be non-naru chat or naru chat? Btw please don't move this yet I want to get it out there first before it gets moved.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 pm
Well, I may have not been in many battles in NUR,

But I do Study and Practice Tai Chi Quan and Aikido.

So yeah, i would more than likely would love to judge for you..............but lets see what else we got out their.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 pm
Why not I will be a judge.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm
I'm a black belt in karate, kendo, and brown belt in kobudo. I know a wide variety of ninjutsu, jiujitsu, aikido, pankration, asabate, muay thai, and many other martial arts that are rare, including the army's martial art of mic-mat, which is a concentration of muay thai and aikido, but made more deadly. I am willing to be a judge, if qualified.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm
XSK Ambrosia
I'm a black belt in karate, kendo, and brown belt in kobudo. I know a wide variety of ninjutsu, jiujitsu, aikido, pankration, asabate, muay thai, and many other martial arts that are rare, including the army's martial art of mic-mat, which is a concentration of muay thai and aikido, but made more deadly. I am willing to be a judge, if qualified.

So much martial arts.....good thing my styles can pretty much match or beat yours.....easily....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm
XSK Ambrosia

I've researched martial arts for quite a while and I never even heard of like 2 or 3 of those. o.o

Damn bro lol.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm
Hey guys I added a poll for the first fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:49 pm
Dark-Ninja70
XSK Ambrosia

I've researched martial arts for quite a while and I never even heard of like 2 or 3 of those. o.o

Damn bro lol.

Researched and found out....

-Kubodo is a weapon style....
-Pankration is a Greek Style Martial Arts
-Asabate doesn not exist
-Mic-mat does not exist...

Know rare ones.....My s**t talking sensor is off the charts...........how about to stop trying to impress everyone and really stick some really styles.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm
5 quid on the winner!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm
XSK Muse
Dark-Ninja70
XSK Ambrosia

Damn bro lol.

-Asabate doesn not exist

Know rare ones.....My s**t talking sensor is off the charts...........how about to stop trying to impress everyone and really stick some really styles.
Those are the ones I never heard of.  

Dark-Ninja70

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm
I never heard of those either Dark  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm
XSK Muse
Dark-Ninja70
XSK Ambrosia

Damn bro lol.

-Asabate doesn not exist

Oh they exist. It's unoffically called mic-mat in the US. Google it or something. Use your head. As for Asabate, yes it does. It's just like Tae Kwon Do but French.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm
I googled all your styles....and my word stands....

Maybe we should just stick with someone (Me or someone else) Who is learning styles that are know to people, not ones that sounds like they dont exist...........  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:07 pm
Nobody here probably never heard of Iaido either? :/ You should study more about different martial arts then razz  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Nobody here probably never heard of Iaido either? :/

Man you just dont know when to stop do you.................  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff