Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE FIGHT? [VOTING OVER] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm
For the first fight on "Deadliest Shinobi" I have got 10 fights from me & ryugan for you guys to vote on which you'd most like to see the result of.

EDIT - It was a tie between "Zeramaru vs. Arekku" & "Hanzo vs. Ryugan" so I just decided to go with "Zeramaru vs. Arekku" to just end it lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 pm
I dunno... Hanzo V Sengetsu sounds good but Ryugan v Hanzo would be Epic.

I'd say Omoi V Hanzo but 1. It's not an option and 2. I already know who would win

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 am
Don't really know...to be honest as someone who's fought Fenrir, I'd be interested in seeing him and Zeramaru go toe to toe.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 am
Luo1304
Don't really know...to be honest as someone who's fought Fenrir, I'd be interested in seeing him and Zeramaru go toe to toe.
I think they have..I remember cause those guys were good term enemies..I used to drop off dead bodies to Zeramaru wen Ryugan was a genin pup lol, good times. Also, do you know who Orion is? He is one of the few Kaguya who I saw in this guild with superb Rp skill and really knew how to use the bloodline.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Luo1304
I think they have..I remember cause those guys were good term enemies..I used to drop off dead bodies to Zeramaru wen Ryugan was a genin pup lol, good times. Also, do you know who Orion is? He is one of the few Kaguya who I saw in this guild with superb Rp skill and really knew how to use the bloodline.

Hmmmm, guess I missed a few of those then.
Depending on how recent he is and if he's ever changed his username, I'm none too sure. But sounds interesting. It's pretty rare for someone to use that bloodline without making it excessive or their only saving grace in battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 am
Luo1304
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Luo1304

Depending on how recent he is and if he's ever changed his username, I'm none too sure. But sounds interesting. It's pretty rare for someone to use that bloodline without making it excessive or their only saving grace in battle.

I just remember almost getting killed by Zeramru for bashing his student lol I think they said they fought but of course, no one died. No, Orion's Kaguya RPC committed suicide...smh..Too bad I never got to fight em. I dont think he's been in the guild since.

Yeah..that bloodline's either under used or overused usually..

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Luo1304
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Luo1304

I just remember almost getting killed by Zeramru for bashing his student lol I think they said they fought but of course, no one died. No, Orion's Kaguya RPC committed suicide...smh..Too bad I never got to fight em. I dont think he's been in the guild since.

I remember that, he said goodbye to his student Tai before he did that. He was a Sannin along with me in Leaf nearly 2 years ago. I only saw him fight maybe once or twice though, he always seemed laid back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Damn, these votes are close. One 3 and several 2s. First to get 4 will be picked.  

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Hanzo v Ryugan
Ryugan v Fenrir
Ryugan v Arekku  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Luo1304
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Luo1304

I remember that, he said goodbye to his student Tai before he did that. He was a Sannin along with me in Leaf nearly 2 years ago. I only saw him fight maybe once or twice though, he always seemed laid back.

Oh right, that's why the name sounded familiar! Okay I do remember the guy, but I don't think I ever got to see him fight.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 pm
Luo1304
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Luo1304
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Luo1304

Oh right, that's why the name sounded familiar! Okay I do remember the guy, but I don't think I ever got to see him fight.

Of the like 2 fights I remember seeing him in, he wasn't the one who provoked. First time was when me, Xantos & him were fighting some guy at the gates who tried to kill the hokage (xantos) and the second time he was in the kaguya forest and some guy attacked him. Both times he held his own.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 pm
C'mon someone we need a tiebreaker! gonk  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm
Can Zeramaru even be beaten XD

I swear he's the ONLY guy in this guild I didn't have alot of strategies on XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx

We're gonna find out soon lol but I still need a few things, a few judges and zeramaru's profile.  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx

We're gonna find out soon lol but I still need a few things, a few judges and zeramaru's profile.

YO IZAH JUDGE I GOT TONZ OF FIGHT EXPERIENCE AND NO LOSSES MASSAH, PICK ME PICK ME!!!

Lol in seriousness I wanna be a judge..but idk where to find his profile..I'll look though.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff