Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Chimera (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

User Image

User Image

Marina
2 years in chimera years 20 in humn years
female
Chimera
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image

Aero Miziki
3 years in the Military
Male
Human State Alchemist doesn't need a Transmutation circle

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Aero Miziki

User Image

Aero just got an order that a chimera was going on a rampage in the city and he was ordered to go either capture it Dead or Alive. He accepted the mission and went to gather information. He had just did a recon mission in the eastern city and the western part needed his help with this chimera cause every other Alchemist died fighting this chimera "I'll take care of it General." He solutes and walks out to get his things. After he was prepared hi made his way to the western part of the city and started his investigation some people he asked said it was at the old abandon facility at the edge of town and to check there and see if the chimera was there.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Marina was in the building waiting for her next kill. Though she was asleep in the steel beams on the roof. She then smells Aero and wakes up hearing the old creaking door open. SHe then jumps down from the beam silently and follows him around watching him her red eyes following him around the room as she watches. Though he couldn't see her. She then growls and it echos throughout the building. SHe then decided to make a break for it and runs out of the building in plain sight behind him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Aero snapped his fingers then a walls appeared in front of the Chimera "Your pretty fast for a Chimera but," he turned around to see the Chimera "But I'm faster." he then drew his katana ready for battle "My name is Aero Miziki I'm here to take you into custody Alive or Dead." He then charged at the Chimera with his katana.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Marina then jumps back after getting hit and roars in pain. She then growls and tries to run again. She obviously hated to fight. SHe then stops and had a small looks of sadness in her ruby red eyes. She had a cut on her eye and wanted to be left alone which was why she was killing everyone. SHe was on orders to protect herself and Lust and the others. She then trie to ram the wall and uses her head and body to try and knock it down. She had tears in her eyes. SHe wanted to die hating what she was and her life.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 pm

"If you keep hitting the wall like that you'll get a concussion." he said walking forward towards the Chimera He slowly sheathed his sword and went to capture her alive instead of dead he preferred his targets alive rather that dead. "If you come quietly I promise I won't hurt you." he said trying to calm it down
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Marina then started to bleed as she rammed the wall. SHe wanted her suffering to end. As tears and blood rush from her head she felt nothing but anger and sadness in her heart. No happiness or kindness, just sadness and anger. SHe had never known kindness and wanted to end her life because all she wanted was for someone to love her and treat her as an equal.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Aro then saw the blood coming from her head then ran towards her then tackled her and stopped her from breaking her skull wide open. "CALM DOWN I CAN HELP YOU!!!!" he yelled at the Chimera."JUST LET ME HELP!!!!" he then locked all of its arms and legs so it can stop squirming
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Marina had tears in her eyes. SHe just had this look that said "kill me just doit. I have nothing to live for." She then closes her eyes wanting to die. As tears fall from her eyes she thought no oe cared. She then said "Just do it. No one cares about a thing like me anyway." SHe had so much hurt in her voice and heart. SHe thought no one cared about her and now the military was after her just for protecting herself.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Aero had a suprised look on his face as he let the Chimera go "Did.....did.......did you just talk?" He couldn't believe that a chimera just talked he knew that they could understand human language but speaking it was another story. "What exactly are you?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Marina then gets up andwas bleeding as she goes into the shadows and sits her back turned to Aero. She didn't say anything and just wanted to be left alone. Her quils down and her red eyes grwoing sadder by the second. She then lays down in her usual place in the beams and started to cry once again.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Aero picked up himself up then snapped his fingers again to lock the Chimera in the box and walked over to her. "How are you able to talk?" he was curious about her speech ability. and wanted to know more. He was really curious as to how.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 am

"How should I know." She said as tears flow down her face. She felt as if no one cared and just wanted to die alone as that was how she was born and raised.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers