Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Brendon and Sarah Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aren't Brendon and Sarah just the most adorable couple you've ever seen?
  Yes.
  Yes.
  Yes.
View Results

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 pm
So as you all probably know already, Brendon has a girlfriend.
Her name is Sarah Orzechowski! 4laugh

Here's
a short video with some pictures of them together. Gaaah they are sooooooo cuute! Though I'm pissed off at the video maker's song choice. Sarah Smiles is obviously the song you play in the background of videos like these! Ugh fail!

But yeah they're so cute and I guess they've been dating for three years or something and aaaah I'm so glad Brendon's found someone that makes him happy. heart

THE BEGINNING OF THIS MADE ME D'AWWWW SO ******** HARD.

So, guildies, discuss how ******** adorable these two are together!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm
Wow I was going to joke about how that's obviously me and Sarah is just an alias, but after reading the comments on that video all I have to say is: some people are fricken' messed up surprised sweatdrop  

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Wow I was going to joke about how that's obviously me and Sarah is just an alias, but after reading the comments on that video all I have to say is: some people are fricken' messed up surprised sweatdrop
Yeah, screw idiot fangirls.
BrendonxSarah foreverrr. heart

Lol I was totally going to put "inb4 Poly gets jealous" in the OP. xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 pm
I was at that show in the video! heart 4laugh Ah! And I was at the show he's talking about in the video! I feel so special, haha.

Not really sure how I feel about Sarah, to be honest. I mean, she dated Jeremy in Paramore, and then moved on to Brendon? I mean, I guess she has the right to date whoever she wants, but obviously she has a thing for rockstars? confused I heard she was a hair stylist...does anyone know if that's true? I wonder how she has been meeting these guys.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm
PrimeRibby
I was at that show in the video! heart 4laugh Ah! And I was at the show he's talking about in the video! I feel so special, haha.

Not really sure how I feel about Sarah, to be honest. I mean, she dated Jeremy in Paramore, and then moved on to Brendon? I mean, I guess she has the right to date whoever she wants, but obviously she has a thing for rockstars? confused I heard she was a hair stylist...does anyone know if that's true? I wonder how she has been meeting these guys.
Lol were you? Gossh i would have screamed AWWWWWW rlyrly loud.

I wouldn't doubt it if she was a hair stylist. Do you know how long she dated Jeremy?
I mean, if they've been together for three years already, how bad can she be?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:48 pm
Lupina Blackwing
PrimeRibby

I wouldn't doubt it if she was a hair stylist. Do you know how long she dated Jeremy?

I think they dated for two years.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 pm
PrimeRibby
Lupina Blackwing
PrimeRibby

Hmmm...sounds kinda weird...
but I think that since Brendon's happy, we shouldn't judge her too harshly.

Now, if she ******** him over, then we can rant and rave about what a b***h she is. scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:21 pm
Lupina Blackwing
PrimeRibby
Lupina Blackwing
PrimeRibby

Now, if she ******** him over, then we can rant and rave about what a b***h she is. scream

I just wish I knew more about her. She has a twitter, but that's about it. When Ryan was dating Keltie, I feel like Keltie was more public than Ryan was. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm
PrimeRibby
Lupina Blackwing
PrimeRibby
Lupina Blackwing
PrimeRibby

I just wish I knew more about her. She has a twitter, but that's about it. When Ryan was dating Keltie, I feel like Keltie was more public than Ryan was. xD
Yeah, Ryan is like a unicorn: gorgeous creature, but elusive as ********.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm
Off topic, but Northern Downpour just posted this crazy video. Some fan gave Panic! At The Disco a book that is "101 Reasons Why We Love Panic! At The Disco." So, Spencer filmed Brendon and Ian playing guitar and singing to the words in the book. I feel kind of bad, because it almost seems like they are making fun of it in a way.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:28 pm
Lupina Blackwing
Yeah, Ryan is like a unicorn: gorgeous creature, but elusive as ******** class="clear">

rofl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 pm
PrimeRibby
Lupina Blackwing
Yeah, Ryan is like a unicorn: gorgeous creature, but elusive as ******** class="clear">

rofl
It's funny because it's true.  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:22 am
PrimeRibby
Off topic, but Northern Downpour just posted this crazy video. Some fan gave Panic! At The Disco a book that is "101 Reasons Why We Love Panic! At The Disco." So, Spencer filmed Brendon and Ian playing guitar and singing to the words in the book. I feel kind of bad, because it almost seems like they are making fun of it in a way.
Awww, that's kinda mean. sad
Do you have a link?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 am
Lupina Blackwing
PrimeRibby
Do you have a link?

Nahh. I mean, I could give you the link to Northern Downpour, but unless you're a member, you can't see it. I think they are releasing it on the panicatthedisco.com website sometime this week.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 am
PrimeRibby
Lupina Blackwing
PrimeRibby
Do you have a link?

Nahh. I mean, I could give you the link to Northern Downpour, but unless you're a member, you can't see it. I think they are releasing it on the panicatthedisco.com website sometime this week.
Ah, alrighty.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces