Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:47 pm
Problem solved.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 pm
Rahenno, the actions are all going on at once, they aren't striking then disappearing.

So the needles, the swords, the punches, the slams, they're all happening at around the same time, in collaboration. There are increments in-between of course, but very small ones, and even with great speed such increments would be nearly impossible to time and escape through -- maybe if only one location was being striked, but more than one is.

And I actually know you used your roar to deflect the first assault, I was clarifying that if you tried to use wind to deflect these attacks it wouldn't really work unless it was really powerful, and even so they'd just come back from below and it wouldn't really do anything. Plus, the wind would only really affect anything airborne, where most of the objects are coming from below.

I was trying to state, with absolute clarity, that Rahenno is probably screwed. : P  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 pm
So you think lol Don't deem the match over when you yourself don't know that lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 pm
Rahenno
So you think lol Don't deem the match over when you yourself don't know that lol.

Well, you still never explained how you got out of the barrier...

But I decided, let's have fun with this! blaugh  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:21 pm
I did re-Read the post and think about it lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 pm
(The attacks wouldn't simply repel off of your skin. Remember when the Kyuubi got impaled by Orochimaru's grass cutter? This is just as sharp as that. Your body would be cut off from all over, and you'd DEFINITELY have lost your legs. This attack is invalid, IMO.)

Sorry, accidentally posted this in the other thread, at first, lol  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:40 pm
The grass cutter didn't go through him. He just used it to drag him across the ground back to where Sakura and Yamoto was. My Attack stands. In fact you attack shouldn't happened. A shockwave would CLEARED the field, even the ruins of the hospital would have been blown away. Surely you saw the part before grass cutter the creator they fought in? Was made by naruto slamming his palm into the ground. This sent debris of earth flying in all directions. the shockwave even sent sai aways back while he was on his ink bird. But I didn't complain once, even when you said you had infinite amounts of blood, I didn't yet when I get out of one of your attacks fairly, It's invalid. Don't think so.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm
Rahenno
The grass cutter didn't go through him. He just used it to drag him across the ground back to where Sakura and Yamoto was. My Attack stands. In fact you attack shouldn't happened. A shockwave would CLEARED the field, even the ruins of the hospital would have been blown away. Surely you saw the part before grass cutter the creator they fought in? Was made by naruto slamming his palm into the ground. This sent debris of earth flying in all directions. the shockwave even sent sai aways back while he was on his ink bird. But I didn't complain once, even when you said you had infinite amounts of blood, I didn't yet when I get out of one of your attacks fairly, It's invalid. Don't think so.

How did this at all explain how my attack didn't cut off your legs?

o_o

Also, you can't move when you're charging that big blast thing, y'know. You would've had to stand there as it cut you.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:44 pm
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

o_o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:48 pm
Rahenno
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

o_o

Doesn't mean that your skin is really that hard to cut.

Also, edited my post before this, doesn't explain how you could move while it was being charged.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:52 pm
Your thinking of the tailed beast bomb. I didn't use that. In Six tails I can fire concentrated beams of chakra. Not as strong as the tailed beast bomb but pretty strong none the least.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:54 pm
Rahenno
Your thinking of the tailed beast bomb. I didn't use that. In Six tails I can fire concentrated beams of chakra. Not as strong as the tailed beast bomb but pretty strong none the least.

Do they have a huge spread? Like, are they really that big?

Seriously though, obviously there has to be some way for the nine-winged to beat the nine-tailed, or it wouldn't be fair. Do you think they'd make us equal rivals if I couldn't even hurt you with any of my moves? All of that should've cut you. I don't think the people who made the nine-winged would support all of it simply being flicked off like nothing.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 pm
Not much of a spread, kinda of a mini creator. More just burn through the thing it hits.

It's not like I'm trying to not take any damage. I'm just using everything in my arsenal to stay one step ahead. On top of that I feel If I let up, you won't hesitate to kill me. In everyone of your post you straight out tried to kill me. I'm not ready to lose Rahenno yet. So that's why i've been trying to keep myself alive. But i get what your saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 pm
Well, if you can't be cut, I can't really do anything gonk

Kleine:

- Water element (moreso blunt force than cutting, but I doubt water would do anything to the Kyuubi)
- Blood element (Cutting and trapping)
- Magnetism (but doesn't know any skills for it)
- Wind element (Cutting)
- Weapon class (cutting, sometimes explosions but I can only use twin rising dragons a few times a match...)
- Almost everything else = cutting
- Ice (cutting and impaling)

All I have is cutting yet you can't really be cut. At least not to the point of losing a limb. neutral
I understand you don't want Rahenno to die, but if you thought that then you shouldn't have entered the same area as your arch nemesis, lol

And yes, Kleine isn't about mercy or building up. He simply looks for every opportunity to kill.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 pm
And Rahenno is too determine to give up so quickly. And He the type of guy who says if there is a will there a way. I only went there to watch and at first I didn't think you would break your fight with Luo to fight me. lol but maybe you should take it up with the crew and maybe fight again another time. question  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff