Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Russian Roulette Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Karuda Gensou Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Akatsuki's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi entered the near empty room, there were three chairs, a table and a Six Shooter with a single bullet next to it on the table. He picked up the Six Shooter, loaded the bullet and spun the chamber and clicked it shut. He placed the gun down on the table and sat in a chair patiently

(It's just some mucking around, not roleplaying in context, not really breaking any rules or being nawty... Just fun, manly fun!)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 am
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||] Theme Song - Rise Against - Satellite[||||]
[||||] Training Theme -Wood Kid - Iron [||||]

Zatoshi enters right after Omoi and took a look at him before having a seat at one of the chairs and staying silent.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 am
Kaisen didn't feel like digging up his posting format from a long time ago, and merely took a seat next to Zatoshi. The boy appeared to be relatively inexperienced in the ninja world...a trait Kaisen didn't much care dealing with. However, they were playing a game of chance now...everyone was an equal.  
The Town Taunts Hadou generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 am

User Image

Zatoshi picked the gun up and spun it, hoping he would survive, he pulled the trigger and heard the gun click, meaning that he was safe, he placed the gun back on the table and sighed with relief.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Karuda Gensou Uchiha generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:18 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi sighed slightly and slid off the large metal headband that obscured his vision and placed it to one side, he rans his long fingernails through his hair and picked up the six shooter, he spun the chamber and placed it against the side of his head. His red eyes looked at Kaisen and he gave a wink as he pulled the trigger... ...Click. He grinned mischievously at Kaisen and he placed the gun on the table, clicking his long fingernails together as if bored.

Sorgaren generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 am
It seemed that it was Kaisen's turn. Without hesitation, he spun the barrel of the gun, clicked it into place, and put it into his open mouth, aiming straight up at his brain. With a pull of the trigger....nothing. He appeared to be safe. He placed the gun on the table, and slid it over to Zatoshi. The inexperienced boy was gonna get another dance with death, it seemed.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
The Town Taunts Hadou generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:30 am

User Image

Zatoshi took the gun and spun the barrel, he hoped for survival, he put the gun up to his mouth and pulled the trigger, no bang was heard, only a click. He grinned with satisfaction and relief, he pulled the gun out and then passed it to Omoi.  
Karuda Gensou Uchiha rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

Omoi picked up the gun, spun the chamber and put it against his head, almost mechanically. He then looked at the wall to the side of him "I wonder how soon the wall shall be repainted..." he said in a sort of dreamy voice, before pulling the trigger... Click, he was safe, Click, he pulled it again just for shits and giggles. He giggled like a child before passing it onto Kaisen with a fiery look in his eyes.

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sorgaren rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:39 am
Well...it seemed the stakes had gone up a bit. After getting the six shooter, Kaisen spun the barrel, locked it, and placed it into his mouth once again. The first was a 'click'. After spinning and locking the barrel into place again with his tongue...'click'. Nothing. It seemed he had dodged death again. Now, it was Zatoshi's turn once again. Kaisen removed the revolver from his mouth, and shifted it over to Zatoshi.  
The Town Taunts Hadou rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 am

User Image

Zatoshi was not going to die here, he spun and prayed, he put the gun up to his mouth and pulled the trigger, he heard a loud bang and the bullet went straight through his head and made blood and even his brains splatter all over the walls behind him, he fell back yet the gun landed on the table with smoke coming from it.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Karuda Gensou Uchiha rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 6 Total: 12 (3-18)

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

Omoi grinned and picked up the gun, turning it in his hands for a moment, "Hmmmm, Kaisen-san, it wouldn't do for use to play with a sullied instrument, would it?" he said grinning devilishly, running his long snakelike tongue along the bloodied weapon before reloading it and spinning. "Now one of the walls don't match... Will I fix that? Or will the red wall be a feature wall?", click, click, click. He slid the gun towards Kaisen.

Sorgaren rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 3 Total: 11 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:11 am
For the next round, it seemed that three shots were being fired. As Kaisen got the gun, he opened the eye underneath his eye patch. If his death were to come, he would at least give himself time to make peace with his gods before leaving the earth. Now...it spun the barrel, placed in his mouth...the first shot was a 'click.' After spinning the second, Kaisen's Byakugan--which was underneath his eye patch--saw the bullet in the barrel. As he moved to put it into his mouth, his hand flicked down at a rather quick speed, aimed the gun straight at Karuda's head, and fired. The second shot was not a blank.

"You don't win by being honest or fair, Karuda." Kaisen said as he got up from the table and walked away, leaving the psycho to his fate as a new wall decorator.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

But then Omoi was in a matrix and dodged that s**t... Not.

(b*****d! I have Ranmaru so I could have pulled that s**t if I wanted to!)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 am

User Image

Zatoshi laughs and claps as he walks out from the shadows, having used the assassin's class to hide this entire time, Omoi would've known, but Kaisen sure wouldn't have, he looked to his wonderfully made paper clone with which he picked up the paper pieces of it off of the ground, he looked to Karuda and smiled, he took the gun, wiped the blood off with a single sheet of paper and placed it back onto the table, "I'm glad we played this game, it was fun, too bad it ended too quickly, well, I've got to get back to the Hidden Rain Village, so long, it was fun and happy trails," and with that he walked out of the room.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

So then it like turned out it was a Genjutsu and he tried to leave the thread but then he remembered he was banned. He picked up the gun "Well, that's all folks!" he shouted, BANG!

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff