Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo RP! (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:35 pm
Um, this has been on my mind for a while now, and I've really would like to try this. Here is the story.

Alpha Team has been eliminated, as they were ambushed by Covenant and horribly killed. Team Alpha cannot be destroyed, as 6 new individuals will lead Alpha Team to help fight back the Covenant. The new Alpha Team are meant to be sent into the field, before an ambush send them crashing into an unknown Covenant planet. Alpha Team engage.

Alpha Team will consist of 6 members. This takes place between the events of Halo 2 and 3. If you are KIA, you are KIA... FOREVER. No god mode or respawns any crap like that. You may have a primary and a secondary gun, and you can switch guns with Covenant weapons upon killing them. Ammo is not endless. No random spawning of weapons or ammo. We are by ourselves, with unknown Covenant forces coming to kill us. Objective: Survive and find salvation.

Alpha Team: Locked!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leader/Alpha One: Chaos Starlight

Name: Shadow
Species: Bull
Personality: Only serious in certain situations, other times, he's funny, nice and cute. Very emotional at times.
Armor Color and Style: White and Black, Recon Armor
Body Shape: Scrawny for a Bull, Average Body, has Hooves instead of feet.
Weapons: BR55HB SR Battle Rifle, 2x SMG
Background: Chaos' dad was the leader of the Old Alpha Team, Chaos took over after the Team was wiped out, his father taught him of combat, but he was more of the stealth type, good in tight situations, and able to assassinate with ease, opposite of his father.

Alpha Two: Kid Knight12

Name: Jax
Species: Lizard
Personality: Jax is determined, willful, and reliable.
Body Shape: Jax has a medium build, much like that of your average ODST.
Armor Color and Style: Grey and Navy Blue. ODST armor
Weapons: MA5C Assualt Rifle, M6G Sidearm
Background: Jax lived a normal life up until the death of his wife. Since then he has been in military service and motivated to defend anyone that he can. He is also mute due to a wound to his throat which heavily damaged his vocal cords.

Alpha Three: FirionTheDragon

Name: Sarik
Species: Eagle
Personality: Quiet and at times a bad temper
Body Shape: Medium Build
Armor Color and style: Black and Blue, Rogue Armor
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/firionthedragon/Mech/_preview__rogue_spartan_by_megao93-d41wadz.jpg
Weapons: M90 CAWS Shotgun, 2x SMG
Background: Not much is known about Sarik, except he is a master killer when it comes to frontal assault. Although when it comes to stealth missions he tends to blow his ally marines' cover. He has taught himself various forms of martial arts and his own "gunslinger" fighting technique.

Alpha Four: The Final Kira

Name: Kiba Ookami
Species: Wolf
Personality: Silent, deadly, and tough
Body Shape: Slightly large build.
Armor Color and style: Prue Black Scout Armor
Weapons: SRS99D-S2 AM Sniper Rifle, M6G Magnum Sidearm
Background: Kiba just doesn't like to talk much, he feels like it interfers with the mission. He's know as Dead-Eye for he has never missed his target.

Alpha Five: Lector Forzal

Name: Carmycle
Species: Wolf
Personality: Calm, on edge.
Body Shape: Medium build
Armor Color and style: Full Black Mark V armor.
Weapons: BR55 SR Battle Rifle, M6G Magnum
Background: Since about age 5, Carmycle's dad taught him how to shoot, and fight, shortly after his dad was called to service, he was KIA, his mother then cared for him as long as possible until she died from a growing tumor she had, after that Carmycle joined the UNSC.

Alpha Six: Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

Name: Alison
Species: Skunk
Personality: A little skittish at times but overall strong. She's not all too afraid to stand her ground.
Body Shape: Slender and curvy, small build.
Armor Color and style: Silver EVA Armor
Weapons: MA5C Assault Rifle, 2x SMG.
Background: Alison was a common Daddy's girl in the sense that she followed in her Dad's footsteps and did a lot of the same as him. He taught her how to work with guns and such since she was about ten. Upon hearing about a new recruiting for Team Alpha, she joined.

Other Characters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Juggernaut
Race: Elite
Side: USMC
Weapons: Needle Rifle, Energy Sword
Pic: http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy126/dragonmech001/Halo ODST/HaloReachEliteRanger2.jpg

Name: Dante
Species: Grey Wolf
Personality: Serious about being a spartan. Will give his life for his allies.
Body Shape: Average
Armor Color and Style: Blue ODST Armor
Weapons: SRS 99D-S2 AM Sniper Rifle, M6C silenced sidearm, 7" Combat Knives x2
Background: Dante was the team sniper for delta company, but that all changed on onyx, where his entire team mysteriously disappeared. He is currently classified as MIA in military records. His mother was killed by covenant zealots, he found out about his mother's death when he momentarily escaped the spartan program. Was later then captured a week later.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 am
Shadow groaned as he slowly stood up, looking around and scanning his surroundings, he was inside the wrecked ship, all he could remember was they were ambushed by Covenant and the ship crashed, then he woke up here. He started up his Com device in his helm and tried to contact the General, "General, do you copy? General?! Ugh, static." He sighed and stood up, pulling out his Battle Rifle and scanning, changing his Com device to his team, "Alpha, do you copy? This is Alpha One, Shadow. I'm inside the wreckage, if you are alive, respond immediately." He said as he tried to make it out of the wreckage.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 am
Alison awoke and shook her head around a bit. She stood up and looked around as Shadow spoke over her com. She sighed and answered back. "Alpha Six,copy. I just woke up." She then walked through the room. Her body was a bit sore and achey but she didn't care at the moment. She grabbed her Assault Riffle and headed out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 am
Sarik had soon awoken after the crash. When he woke up though it was dark around him, small sparks going off as the loose wires hung from the walls. He turned on his helmet's built in light and looked around, what was once the marines' sleeping area, was now a pile of metal and dead bodies. Sarik checked each soldier to see if they were still alive, sadly none were and he headed outside of the room. His comm soon turned on with Shadow speaking through it, "Alpha three reporting, im fine, but none of the marines are." he answered as he walked down the damaged hallways to leave the ship, picking up ammo from soldiers that didnt survive the crash.  

FirionTheDragon

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:05 am
Shadow looks throughout the wreckage and sighs, finally getting out of the ship and kneeling down as he hit the ground, looking out into the planet.It was a grassy plain, with a river in the distance. A utopia, it looks like, "Alpha Six and Three, We've crash landed on a forest utopia planet, it looks to be safe, keep searching the ship, I'm going to scout out the area."

Shadow started to walk through the grass, smiling as this may be a nice, peaceful planet, until a Banshee passed about him, he went prone immediately, growling and looking up at the Banshee, "Alpha Team, this is a Covenant controlled planet, I repeat, hostile territory."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 am
"Copy That, Alpha One." Alison then walked through the ship. Every once in a while she'd come by a body. She'd search the body, taking all the ammo she could. She then spoke over the com. "Do you need me out there?" She loaded her riffle with some ammo then continued on. She passed by a few broken control panels and looked over them."This ship completely dead.. There's not way were getting out of here soon." She said quietly to herself. She then continued on, carefully dodging over sparking wires. She came into another room and found a few more dead bodies.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 am
Shadow shook his head, "Negative, Alpha Six, the banshee didn't spot me, it's all clear out here, but I would like you to get out of that wreckage. This planet seems to have air, so I'm going to take off my helm to clean it." He yawned and twisted off his helm, exposing his cute, emo look, his red eyes and small sharp horns giving him a unique look. He pulled off a cloth and started to clean his visor, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am
Kiba slowly started to move out of a large broken part of the ship. He grabbed his helmet and his sniper rifle as he moved from the wreakage. "Alpha Four....alive." He said as he placed his helmet on his head and loaded his rifle. "Survival of other crew members.....negitive."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am
"Copy That Alpha one." She gently tiptoed through the few bodies then continued through the corridor. She came to the door of the ship and stepped outside. The planet looked inviting and peaceful. She took her own helmet off and flicked her hair out of her face a bit. She smiled at him then cleared a bit of dust of her helmet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 am
Kiba looked over the mountain where his part of the ship landed and looked through his rifle at the surroundings. "Alpha leader...I have a Zealot class bogey head toward the wreakage. Request to kill him."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 am
Shadow nodded toward him, "Granted." He looked back at Alison and gave her a warm smile, "I'm glad some of Alpha Team is still alive, Alpha Five and Two have not responded yet. I'm glad at least you guys are alive." He gave a warm smile toward Alison, "Especially you, I didn't want our newest and female member to perish in that crash." He smiled and put back on his helmet, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:48 am
She smiled and looked away for a moment. She then nodded at him. "I'm tough for a little girl, What can I say? It's how my Daddy raised me." She finished cleaning her own helmet and put it back on.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:52 am
Kiba pulled the trigger as the order was given. The silent shot peirced the alien's skull, blood slattered on the ground as the body fell. "Target destroyed. Moving until further notice." He said, as he started to move down the moutain's side toward the others. Silently, he closed the gap between his allies.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 pm
Shadow smiled and walked over to Alison, murring a bit, "Well, I'm glad you can defend yourself, don't worry, I got your back, Alpha Six." He said with a smile, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and chuckling.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items