Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Pet Show! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:51 pm
Ok I thought it would be cute to start a thread where you show pictures of your pets Don't make the images huge we don't want to page stretch like mad so keep the pictures at 400 pixels or less for the width and height.

User Image

User Image

My 17 lb cat named Terry (we didn't give her the name and I just call her sweety xD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 pm
Cute!

If I was on gaia more often I would have noticed this thread earlier. I shall post pics of my cat and ferret once I get home!  

00Shoe
Captain

guilmon__XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:34 pm
My blind dog stormy it was hard to get the pictures but there you go bye the way its me in the picturesUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 pm
guilmon__XD

Is she a boxer mix?

One of my friends had a tiger striped Boxer once xD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm
I can't seem to find my pictures of my two pets. I may have to take some new ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:19 pm
00Shoe
I can't seem to find my pictures of my two pets. I may have to take some new ones.

LOL that sounds like a good idea ^^ u should but a glow collar on your ferret if it wont eat it >.>  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
00Shoe

LOL that sounds like a good idea ^^ u should but a glow collar on your ferret if it wont eat it >.>

I could put anything on her but socks. That is the only thing she will chew. She doesn't seem like any other ferret I know - have you ever heard of a ferret that is so picky about foods that she will only eat one type of kitten food, and when I run out of that kitten food and try out a different type of kitten food she won't eat that meal until she gets super hungry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
guilmon__XD

Is she a boxer mix?

One of my friends had a tiger striped Boxer once xD

no shes american pit bull terrier and shes not viscus and shes blind  

guilmon__XD

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm
00Shoe
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
00Shoe

I could put anything on her but socks. That is the only thing she will chew. She doesn't seem like any other ferret I know - have you ever heard of a ferret that is so picky about foods that she will only eat one type of kitten food, and when I run out of that kitten food and try out a different type of kitten food she won't eat that meal until she gets super hungry.

that's not all that suprising what brand is it. Most brands if you check the ingredients the first one is corn based and she may not like that. We checked all of the cat foods for our cat and all of them except Iams have corn first Iams has poultry first which makes her 1 poo less and 2 i think shes losing some weight because its healthy for her.

guilmon__XD

Most pitbulls who are raised in a good environment are not vicious. She looks like she has a sweet demeanor. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:40 pm
ROCKY, GET OFF OF MY DS!!!

The image is huge, so I linked it.

I also have another dog, Sandy, and three fish; Revolver, Casey, and Nine/Preggo. I'll get some pictures of them soon!

(bonus points if you can guess what game he's playing)

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

guilmon__XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:20 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
00Shoe
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
00Shoe

thank you

that's not all that suprising what brand is it. Most brands if you check the ingredients the first one is corn based and she may not like that. We checked all of the cat foods for our cat and all of them except Iams have corn first Iams has poultry first which makes her 1 poo less and 2 i think shes losing some weight because its healthy for her.

guilmon__XD

Most pitbulls who are raised in a good environment are not vicious. She looks like she has a sweet demeanor. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:25 pm
Red7227
ROCKY, GET OFF OF MY DS!!!

The image is huge, so I linked it.

I also have another dog, Sandy, and three fish; Revolver, Casey, and Nine/Preggo. I'll get some pictures of them soon!

(bonus points if you can guess what game he's playing)

Kingdom Hearts ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ambreon the Lioncorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:05 pm
Kovu my English Springer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyndaquil my Hedgie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 pm
Holy crap it's Tamat!
That is Tamat, (I think it's how you spell it) He's a bearded dragon =w=  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ambreon the Lioncorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 pm
Xx_Monochrome-Wolf_Xx
Holy crap it's Tamat!