Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:45 pm
A teenage boy by the name of __(fill in blanks with your character's name)
he goes to school and has a normal high school life except on thing..he is a hunter..someone who hunters the supernatural beings that harm humans. He was a extremely good hunter ,this caused his ego to be very high into believing he could kill and or stop a succubus demon by the name of seth. The hunter boy only saw the demon in his dreams ,saying things like 'come to me __' smiling menacingly,with his arms open for him. __ is confused as to how seth is a male when succubus are only female so when he asked his mentor he tells him that it is a immensely low chance of this so seth is a rare find if __ manages to kill seth he will be a legend . But killing seth will be harder then he thought from the get go when he realized how hard it is to resist the temptation of following seth when he sees him in his dreams.

Seth is seke but will be uke with your character most of the time.
I would prefer to do this in pm because a lot of things may happen and you don't want to get in trouble but we can start hear and go to pms when things like that happen.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm
can I join?  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:13 pm
Sure ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 pm
YAY smile now I have something more to do! I'm going to Use the name Tobi for my character. and would you mind starting? ><  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:29 pm
I will control you...

Seth walked over to the young hunter's bed and sat on the edge of the bed as the hunter slept , he pet the hunter's head as if he was his pet. he has been searching for me this entire time, I wonder what will happen when he finally does he thought while in the hunter's dream he was face to face with the hunter in his dreams . "well,hello my sweet boy" Seth said and licking his lips slowly and seductively as he walked over to him,stopping close in front of the boy. It was so interesting to Seth to use the hunter's wants and needs against him without him even knowing that was happening or that the demon was right next to him in real life without him being aware of it. Seth was in the bedroom of a mansion,the carpet was red and the bed had velvet sheets on it.

User Image
...With my body..

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 pm
-Tobi gripped his sword tightly and glared at the demon who was nearly in his face- "heh so we meet again eh? this time I will finish you." -He grinned with the face of cockyness-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 pm
I will control you...

Seth smirked "is that so?" he said tilting his head a bit to the right "I highly doubt that, besides this is a dream smart a**" he said still smirking at the hunter,the threats not effecting him one bit.

User Image
...With my body..

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 am
-Tobi was pissed, to the max. suddenly he woke up and saw a figure sitting on his bed. it startled him and he back handed what ever it was that was their. his vision was a bit of a blur because he was slightly tired.- "who are you? and how did you get in here" he He asked irritated a bit at this point-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:18 am
Seth growled when tobi slapped him, how did he wake up so quickly..? "..who do you think it is?' seth said standing up off his bed "I was just in your dream.."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:53 pm
-Tobi was pissed now and sat up in bed- "how the hell did you get in my house?!? yeah I know who you are no s**t" -Tobi slapped him in the back for hitting him-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm
Seth growled again and grabbed tobi's arm before he could hit him "you may want to re think your actions,tobi" he said letting go of his arm. Seth frowned "You ******** asked who I was and you don't need to know how I got in,hunter"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:02 pm
"well then stop having a girly conversation with me and get to the point" he snatched his arm away, and glared at him.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 pm
"I'm surprised your not trying to kill me or something by now but it does not matter" seth said walking over to the window" remember..just because you think your so big and bad that you can't be killed think again" he said then started to disappear.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 pm
"HEY DON"T TRY TO RUN!" Tobi got out of bed and grabbed his arm throwing him back against a wall. "you can't just walk into guys room, who do you think you are." he lunged at him getting ready to punch him-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:55 pm
Seth moved off the wall ,moving fast so tobi could barely see him until seth grabbed tobi by his neck and held him in the air. Seth's dragon type black tal and horns appering his eyes turned red "I can do whatever I please,hunter" he said.He turned from his cute and calm demon demeanor to an evil and cruel demon.

User Image  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces