Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
|| Deadliest Shinobi: Chatroom || Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:41 pm
Come here to suggest future fights or give opinions on upcoming fights and their results.

Important - Please note that there is no way to accurately predict the outcome of these fights and these results are only estimations based upon vague indications of each RPCs skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm
hi

surprised  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:57 pm
Kazuma Hyuuga VS Karuda Gensou Uchiha.

You know you want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

You know you want to.

Why do you want to do that?  

Irish-Sama

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 pm
Shindan (Diagnosis)
Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
Description: A medical-nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical-nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical-nin. This technique improves as the medical-nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.

Trust me poisons is one of the last things I would fall for lol xp
Not to mention medical angel
thanks for holding a grudge though mmhmm hahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Shindan (Diagnosis)
Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

Description: A medical-nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical-nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical-nin. This technique improves as the medical-nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.

I'll edit my post and say it wasn't by the poison but you still lose when I re-calculated. I hadn't given Zeramaru full value and had his ninjutsu at like 75 when it was actually much higher because Pupetry falls under that category and he was probably the best this guild has ever seen in that. Once I adjusted that and re-ran the numbers you fell short. Don't blame me because if you read the first post you'll know they are simply just estimations.  

Dark-Ninja70

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:24 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
Shindan (Diagnosis)

I'll edit my post and say it wasn't by the poison but you still lose when I re-calculated. I hadn't given Zeramaru full value and had his ninjutsu at like 75 when it was actually much higher because Pupetry falls under that category and he was probably the best this guild has ever seen in that. Once I adjusted that and re-ran the numbers you fell short. Don't blame me because if you read the first post you'll know they are simply just estimations.

Idc of winning or losing, but losing to bs like poison pisses me off
as well most of your numbers are off, Ryugan having high ninjutsu as a Tai is ridiculous as well
I say that cause he has higher than Nanashi a ninjutsu user with elemental chakra up the a** is like wtf really

Kleine also wouldn't have really speed at 100

btw I'm not scared of most puppets since most of them don't really have a surge of chakra running through them so I don't even have to aim for weak spot I could just convert most of them with Yuketsu dark element I could playfully dance and take out a puppeteers greatest strength without even doing much xp

Just letting you know just get some facts straight from time to time cause some of the numbers you give people are out off whack
As well my Taijutsu isn't that high I just use one style that I mastered and amplify it with using my speed and class though at most I would say it be at 80 really
idk if it counts but I got a lot of defense for genjutsu as well but whatever

i'm done with my little rant  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:47 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
Shindan (Diagnosis)

as well most of your numbers are off, Ryugan having high ninjutsu as a Tai is ridiculous as well
I say that cause he has higher than Nanashi a ninjutsu user with elemental chakra up the a** is like wtf really

btw I'm not scared of most puppets since most of them don't really have a surge of chakra running through them so I don't even have to aim for weak spot I could just convert most of them with Yuketsu dark element I could playfully dance and take out a puppeteers greatest strength without even doing much xp

Just letting you know just get some facts straight from time to time cause some of the numbers you give people are out off whack
As well my Taijutsu isn't that high I just use one style that I mastered and amplify it with using my speed and class though at most I would say it be at 80 really

Dude, Deadliest Shinobi is more of a beta. I'm just testing it out to see how people like it and I'm adjusting it along the way. You can't expect me to get everything right first try, it's a learning process thats why I changed the outcome of your fight. I'm learning new things to change and to be honest it'll probably change at least once more until I find a system I really like.

I'd like to have someone to collaborate with on the numbers but I'm hesitant about who I tell because if people knew the formula they could just do it themselves.  

Dark-Ninja70

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:15 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
Shindan (Diagnosis)

Dude, Deadliest Shinobi is more of a beta. I'm just testing it out to see how people like it and I'm adjusting it along the way. You can't expect me to get everything right first try, it's a learning process thats why I changed the outcome of your fight. I'm learning new things to change and to be honest it'll probably change at least once more until I find a system I really like.

I'd like to have someone to collaborate with on the numbers but I'm hesitant about who I tell because if people knew the formula they could just do it themselves.

Intelligence/Tactics seems bias at most, in one part Ryugan and Mykyo shouldn't have close to that. Mykyo usually just op his metal bloodline ridiculously he usually just stayed put in battle and did no seals as well just control the bloodline with his mind, not really a tactic there. While Ryugan when I fought him was basically the same an even got pissed when he learned that he couldn't kill me with that or that I had a counter for it, eventually led him to be death-godded instead for the way he rped. Either way I don't believe the tactics for those two would be considered even close to 100. Just saying as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
Shindan (Diagnosis)

Intelligence/Tactics seems bias at most, in one part Ryugan and Mykyo shouldn't have close to that. Mykyo usually just op his metal bloodline ridiculously he usually just stayed put in battle and did no seals as well just control the bloodline with his mind, not really a tactic there. While Ryugan when I fought him was basically the same an even got pissed when he learned that he couldn't kill me with that or that I had a counter for it, eventually led him to be death-godded instead for the way he rped. Either way I don't believe the tactics for those two would be considered even close to 100. Just saying as well.
What do you expect me to do? Pm every single person they ever fought and get a biased opinion of their abilities? I will say this, I get that number from the percentage of fights won but having things like a draw count for some of it too. The only way I could think to test how effective they were with their tactics were just how often they prevailed in battle.  

Dark-Ninja70

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 pm
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

You know you want to.

Interesting fight... Hokage VS Sound Five Genjutsuist

*cough*bestgenjutsuistever*cough*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

You know you want to.

How did we get picked.  

Irish-Sama

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 pm
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

You know you want to.

How did we get picked.

Because people want to see me?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

You know you want to.

How did we get picked.

Because people want to see me?

Haha.
What rank was he?

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
Shindan (Diagnosis)

Causing pointless arguments! How cute of you biggrin  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces