Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ian and Louie Alliance

Back to Guilds

For all things Louie and Ian! A predetermined alliance of brotherhood. 

Tags: Pie Hard, Louie Ian, vampires, brothers, Rufus 

Reply Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance
Does anyone play zOMG? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rimedragona

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 pm
If so, we should crew up sometime! It would be fun to crew with people from the alliance, while killing animated, right?

We could use this guild (or maybe even this or another thread) as a place where we can plan meet-ups, or ask for help with specific quests and what not. :3

Speaking of, I'm going to be playing zomg momentarily, on Buzz Saw, and I'll be there for a couple hours, at least. I'll likely be farming PS, but I'm willing to help with other quests, or just run around killing things. ;p I DO need help with the final EB, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 pm
i play sometimes, i usually just go around killing stuff, most often on gold beach, ya know, for the gold =P oh and if anyone doesn't know the short cut keys for zomg and would like to learn just ask me i'm pretty sure i've got at least most if not all of them, here's a helpful hint if u get sleeped or like the weird purple cat thing by an animated just hit rr and u can use ur rings again o.O heart  

imbutercupwheresmywestley

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

Elizamimi

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:59 pm
i play sometimes, i usually just go around killing stuff, most often on gold beach, ya know, for the gold =P oh and if anyone doesn't know the short cut keys for zomg and would like to learn just ask me i'm pretty sure i've got at least most if not all of them, here's a helpful hint if u get sleeped or like the weird purple cat thing by an animated just hit rr and u can use ur rings again o.O heart

lol that must be a glitch, if it doesn't take a whole 30 seconds  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:00 pm
I play zOMG! myself, in fact, I came back from a couple rounds of papa saw to get some more gold, but yeah, we should crew up sometime.  

mist777
Crew

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:17 pm
Elizamimi

of course it is by that doesn't mean you can't take full advantage of it =P heart  
Elizamimi rolled 10 100-sided dice: 53, 7, 7, 34, 4, 57, 87, 93, 22, 31 Total: 395 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:45 pm
Elizamimi

of course it is by that doesn't mean you can't take full advantage of it =P heart

blaugh heart heart  

Elizamimi

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amaya Midnight Rain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 pm
I love zomg! I'm usually hanging around gold beach, trying to rack up enough orbs to get to 10. I'm a 9.0, so I'm getting there. But we should totally get on together... maybe make an EB crew. Most people I met don't want to help out a first-timer like me ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm
I haven't played much in a while, but I could start again. Papa Saw is as far as I've gotten. Considering I'm going for Guardian Angel (angel + medic ring sets) and haven't gotten the bow and arrow ring, I can't fight very well. I'm better at healing my crew.  

Prince Raivis

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 pm
Well I've only joined Gaia recently, but I do like playing zOMG. I've just reached Bill's Ranch at CL 1.8, having defeated the gnome boss solo. I'm still learning what to do and all. This is actually the first MMO I've tried out too, being more used to console gaming.

I might be setting my sights a little low, but right now, I'm mostly trying to pick up rings and get the last items for the Pink Feather Boa recipe! Somehow, I've gotten two Quicksand rings, but haven't used them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:15 pm
Ysavvryl
Well I've only joined Gaia recently, but I do like playing zOMG. I've just reached Bill's Ranch at CL 1.8, having defeated the gnome boss solo. I'm still learning what to do and all. This is actually the first MMO I've tried out too, being more used to console gaming.

I might be setting my sights a little low, but right now, I'm mostly trying to pick up rings and get the last items for the Pink Feather Boa recipe! Somehow, I've gotten two Quicksand rings, but haven't used them.

salvage the lower level one, you don't need two of one ring and you can't sell the extra ones, might as well harvest them for their orbs ^.^ heart  

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

mist777
Crew

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:30 pm
Raivis of Riga
I haven't played much in a while, but I could start again. Papa Saw is as far as I've gotten. Considering I'm going for Guardian Angel (angel + medic ring sets) and haven't gotten the bow and arrow ring, I can't fight very well. I'm better at healing my crew.

Well, except for Sweetheart and Sugar Rush(the halloween ring), I have all of the rings, but I usually equip Solar rays, diagnose, defib, and hunter's bow(A set of four I think of as a sort of ranger/archer set I guess) on the first hand and a ring set that doesn't require any of those four rings on the other. Last I recall, the ring set I have on currently is the demon ring set(I don't quite know if it is; I need to check, but I know the four rings I have on at the moment are fire rain, scaredy cat, iron will, and teflon spray). But I digress, are there going to be any new areas around?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:46 pm
I have seen the 3D model for the Isle de Gambino around the zomg forums. I think that's the one they're working on next. But don't expect it anytime soon... frankly I'm surprised they managed to get the arena and the Boardwalk out. I'm really glad they did, but I'm still surprised. For a long time they were down to two people, and no artists. I think they have... three now? Not sure.

I had to leave suddenly, so I'm sorry if someone was looking for me. If anyone would like help with the earlier areas, I'm totally willing to help with that. :3

Amaya Midnight Rain

I usually find that I get better orbs farming PS, as long as you can get a good crew. Do it on normal, and you get almost the same amount for about half the work as you would on hard. But yes! We should get together, and then shout for people who want to do it for the first time or don't mind helping. :3 If there is more than one of us, we might have more luck. Everyone's all about doing SMEBs.  

rimedragona

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150

Amaya Midnight Rain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:55 pm
Amaya Midnight Rain

I usually find that I get better orbs farming PS, as long as you can get a good crew. Do it on normal, and you get almost the same amount for about half the work as you would on hard. But yes! We should get together, and then shout for people who want to do it for the first time or don't mind helping. :3 If there is more than one of us, we might have more luck. Everyone's all about doing SMEBs.

Really? hm, I've never heard that. I've been at gold beach so long... it's all I know. I can't wait for the boardwalk to open to everyone though. And you're so nice! I'm kinda scared of crews. I literally got cursed out once because... well I'm not sure why. I think it's because I didn't have a certain ring equipped, though I had said I wouldn't use it because it was such a low level. Or I was taking too long ><  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 pm
Amaya Midnight Rain
Amaya Midnight Rain

Really? hm, I've never heard that. I've been at gold beach so long... it's all I know. I can't wait for the boardwalk to open to everyone though. And you're so nice! I'm kinda scared of crews. I literally got cursed out once because... well I'm not sure why. I think it's because I didn't have a certain ring equipped, though I had said I wouldn't use it because it was such a low level. Or I was taking too long ><
There are good crews, and bad crews.
My favorite crew was the one I did the doll shrine with. We ran in on hard mode with no planning, died horribly, and the first thing anyone said when we were teleported out was "LET'S DO IT AGAIN!" And so we did.  

Prince Raivis

Amaya Midnight Rain

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 pm
Raivis of Riga
Amaya Midnight Rain
Amaya Midnight Rain

There are good crews, and bad crews.
My favorite crew was the one I did the doll shrine with. We ran in on hard mode with no planning, died horribly, and the first thing anyone said when we were teleported out was "LET'S DO IT AGAIN!" And so we did.

Yeah, I've had some pretty good crews too, esp while farming duneslam. And there are some really nice people that helped me get this far, so I always try to help others too. Keep the chain going. 3nodding  
Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff