Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What did you do this summer? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Now that summer is coming to an end, share with us what you did this summer!

Please only post once, on October 1st we will read all the submissions and chose one as the winner!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:29 pm
Toxic Pepper
Now that summer is coming to an end, share with us what you did this summer!

Please only post once, on October 1st we will read all the submissions and chose one as the winner!

owned by alliance in GSuP 2011  

Elizamimi

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ohaiLOL

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:30 pm
Well, I went on vacation to Germany, Berlin for a week, family and stuff, oh, and I got a GP-5 gasmask along with this long trenchcoat! Looks creepy as hell xD, and then I went to Holland, again, family business.. Turned up pretty boring, was supposed to meet up with friends but couldn't get off my lazy a** sad And then I returned to Asia smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 pm
i played gaia and went to parties the end  

xKillJoy

6,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

- P S ii C H 0 -

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:33 pm
Remind me of how, I used to feel...
Remind of who, I used to be back when...

User Image
I admittedly didn't do much with my summer, save for a list of things: received my first perm, beat Bioshock 2 & both expansion packs for Alan Wake, play perhaps excessively on the Xbox 360 and beat-up old PS2, and wrote alot more notes for my stories.
Otherwise, I'm mentally gathering strength for my senior year in high school...
sweatdrop

Nothing could come between us then...
That thought would never leave us...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm
I wen't to Las Vegas and had fun there. Got a terrible sun burn. Had fun in the sun, in the pool, and lots of other places. Got to see old friends and have fun on the computer. I also learned to play DGZ. xD

Xx_kearstyn_zalonka_xX

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ryeou

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Lets see what i did for my summer.
I got kicked out v.v and moved to my moms.
And then for the first month, i swim and partied everyday.
And then i started work like two jobs. for money e.e
And play on gaia, razz
I have a boring life right now.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 pm
Well, I have visited my hometown in Wisconsin, and I have earned enough money for a new laptop (which is great because my other broke). I haven't done much besides that though (sadly) ...  

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

Hipstorian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:42 pm
ohaiLOL
Well, I went on vacation to Germany, Berlin for a week, family and stuff, oh, and I got a GP-5 gasmask along with this long trenchcoat! Looks creepy as hell xD, and then I went to Holland, again, family business.. Turned up pretty boring, was supposed to meet up with friends but couldn't get off my lazy a** sad And then I returned to Asia smile

That's some pretty heavy traveling there, brother. How much did you creep in your trench coat? Or was it cosplay stuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 pm
Over the summer, I went on a wonderful vacation to Mackinac Island in Michigan. It's the most beautiful place i've ever been to, and there isn't a single car allowed on the island (except, of course, for emergency vehicles, like police cars and an ambulance). However, the lack of cars didn't mean the island was free of traffice jams >w< with people on bikes crowding the streets and horse drawn carriage trying to get through, at times it seemed pretty heckteck there. I would certainly love to go back though. It was so peaceful and quite...also, the fudge is pretty good too <3.  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

iiSarin

Distinct Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 pm
The summer was long. O_O

Well, for starters I'm going to say that I work on my dad's farm. Most of the summer I did that, and on my free days I hung out with my neighbor, Jessie. One time during the summer, the field I was working on caught on fire. The flames were BIG and there were a lot of firetrucks. : D Best part, is it was my fault and I didn't get in trouble. Bad part, is no one trusts me with fire anymore. >_> So much for being a pyro in training....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:49 pm
sorry i haven't been online much or if i hvae iv been doing a lot but im going to start posting more idk what ill think about it and ima try and get some my friend to find with guild hope full they will come and i know some of my friends will post a lot ^^  

Vibrant Panties

Romantic Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ohaiLOL

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:51 pm
Hipstorian
ohaiLOL

That's some pretty heavy traveling there, brother. How much did you creep in your trench coat? Or was it cosplay stuff?
Cosplay stuff, but I creeped around a little, too biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 pm
I made a poo poo.  

thoughts of thoughts

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ZeldaxLove

Dapper Seeker

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:06 pm
Well, This summer, I calculated taxes. It was boring. Other than that my days consisted of going to bed around 6am, waking up around 12, going back to sleep, fully waking up at 3 or so and then promptly rolling out of bed and into my computer chair; which is seven inches from my bed. Proceeding from there, I would browse the internet until 6am the next morning, taking breaks in between for food, every now and then I would grade papers for my mother.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff