Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (why aren't we cannibals.)

Back to Guilds

Reply General Discussion
Happy Valentines Day!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeLe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:58 am
Just thought I would wish everyone a Happy V-day ^.^

*pukes at the pinkness of the site*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:46 pm
Happy Valentines Day!

Haha. Something like 90% of the girls in my school were wearing some shade of pink or red today. Not that I really mind or anything, but it was interesting to see. I guess I just never noticed every other year.  

Dobbs
Captain

cariboo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:35 pm
I never wear pink. I just... have a problem with it. V-Day at school was like any other day. No one really cared. But my art teacher did give out candy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:01 pm
Dobbs
Happy Valentines Day!

Haha. Something like 90% of the girls in my school were wearing some shade of pink or red today. Not that I really mind or anything, but it was interesting to see. I guess I just never noticed every other year.

Hahaha
I wore a long pink skirt, pink eye makeup and a pink and black shirt XD
Any excuse to dress up!
I think I was the most pink person in my whole school O.o

Dobbs didn't wear any pink at all??? surprised wink  

LeLe

Cerk Brushfire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:06 pm
Happy valentines day...id spread the love, but i dont want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:51 pm
Like every art teacher in existence (or that I know of), mine set out a big pot of candy for everyone to leech to their satisfaction. I snagged some bottle caps. Score!
LeLe
Dobbs
Happy Valentines Day!

Hahaha
I wore a long pink skirt, pink eye makeup and a pink and black shirt XD
Any excuse to dress up!
I think I was the most pink person in my whole school O.o

Dobbs didn't wear any pink at all??? surprised wink

Heh, nah. I was trying to remember if I own anything pink, or even red, and I actually have a pink duct tape bracelet that I kept because it was from Germany. Should've worn that! cool  

Dobbs
Captain

Aeaea
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:15 pm
It didn't really seem like Valentine's Day. I saw one of those cheapycards in the trash, but that was about it. Also I was wearing red, but not because I support Valentine's Day or anything. On the contrary, my red shirt symbolized the blood of all the people I'd like to kill because of their overzealous celebrations. Or something. I guess black would symbolize the vacuum of my soul, but unfortunately I did not think to wear any. ):

Nothing quite like watching old MacGyver episodes to get you in the correct mood for the day. cool Making explosives with bottled water, cold capsules, and sodium since aught-ever. Also making out with the one attractive young woman in the area since slightly before then.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:26 pm
Well I started off the day in a super V-day celebration mood... which is rare for me, because I usually am an anti-vday person... but it was my 2nd year anniversary with my boyfriend, so I was convinced I was going to enjoy it.... until we broke up gonk I suppose if we are going to do it, it might as well be on valentines AND our anniversary >.>

*goes back to hating v-day more than any other day of the year once again*  

LeLe

Aeaea
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:43 am
gonk Why the heck would you do that?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:06 pm
Aeaea
gonk Why the heck would you do that?

Cuz he is a stupid ignorant male >.>

*hides from all the males in the guild*
XD  

LeLe

Jessie Sparrow

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 am
LeLe
Just thought I would wish everyone a Happy V-day ^.^

*pukes at the pinkness of the site*

I'm glad I missed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:04 am
Man I missed gaia that day. I got some emoticon codes, though.
If you want to use a valentines day emoticon, I'll give you four with discriptions.

/cupidright: Makes cupid appear and shoot his arrow to the right.

/cupidleft: Same thing as cupid right but shoots arrow to left.

/heartright: Shows a right half of a heart over your head.

/heartleft: Same as last one but left half of heart is over your head.

Type in one of these codes where you type in your messages without any spaces at all and the emoticon will work on any day you try it.

PM me if you have any questions or if you LOVE My codes.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:09 am
Oh, my codes don't work anymore.
Yes, us males are ignorant, well, a huge population due to those little hormonally crazed teens who just want their hormonal whims. Yes, that is the sad truth about those pathetic boys. Hah, luckily, my hormones haven't really even exposed themselves that much because I'm 11 and I choose not to dedicate myself to one girl. I can be antisocial, and since I really probably wouldn't end up with her, instead some other girl, it's almost like cheating.

I know when I get older or when I go to another one of those school dances/partys I'll be totally girl crazy and then I'll set my eyes on one girl and then like if I asked her out and she says yes I'm gonna break up with her like in a month. Well, depends how much I like her, the hotter she is and the less I like her personality would mean the quicker break up most often. Yes, that is 12 year old love (if I do it after December 29th).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:45 pm
Whoa, you're eleven? You're more competent than most people over that age I find on the internet...

I grew tired of those short-term relationships early on (9th grade was my last one, I think), so I stopped having them. If it doesn't really mean anything, and you barely like eachother beyond a few common interests and the fact that they belong to the opposite sex, then there's really no point in having a relationship. It's just "something to do".

Plus, males need to become feminists (read: women are people) before they can become a decent partner anyway. There's a stage in a male's life when he's attracted to women, but he doesn't like women. It would seem that most men never grow out of this stage.  

Dobbs
Captain

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas