Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm
A new male reaper is assigned to grell for mentoring , he starts to have a crush on grell ever sense he saw him getting jealous when he saw grell flirting with William T.spears. He decides to make his move on grell one day while grell was in his room and they were alone.

Thats all I have for now lets see where this goes.

Your character is seme I will be grell and be seke but most of the time he is on bottom.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:46 pm
ah this sounds interesting ill rp with you if you like, not to good being seme but ill try for the sake of grell XD  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:26 pm
(ok , I will start then)

Draped in bright red, Grell Sutcliff was the picture of seduction. The color of passion caressed his lithe body with every slight movement. He tossed his head like an impatient horse, crimson locks fluttering in the slight breeze that caught them. His slender, feminine legs carried him forward atop the roofs of the city, his bright yellow eyes scanning the ground for his next victim. Quick as a cheetah and silent as a snowflake was Lady Death.

He gripped his Scythe in both hands, moaning softly at the sensual vibrations it sent through his body, as he leapt from the rooftop to swing it down at his intended target, the one scheduled to die at this very moment. Cinematic Records blossomed from the wound, writhing beautifully like snakes charmed by the husky purr of the chainsaw. With a mere flick of his wrist, he swung his heavy Scythe and severed the film, licking his lips as the radiant color of death pooled at his feet. He smiled, revealing sharp teeth far too elegant to be compared to those of a shark, as he contemplated the corpse before him.

"I must say, darling, you look ravishing in red." grell said as he looked down at the body. The boy who was new to this wh grell was supposed to be teacher watching him
(your character if you didn't really understand)
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:12 pm
From the roof top Grell's student, Ethan watched the murderous act unfold, he was silent as he watched his teacher until he finished, Ethan sighed "so that's how it's done......hmnn interesting.." he thought, his short dark brown hair swayed as he walked to the edge and jumped of, his green(right) and brown(left) eyes examining the body "ah so that's all the job is?" he asked the red head, looking over his shoulder.

Ethan was 3 inches taller and one year younger then his teacher Grell, But he wasn't as girly though he was slender but not to much, he kept his hair short and his appearance as male, he wore a black suite, like a tuxido, he dressed to fit in with the crowd.

"Ah Grell if i may ask....what was that coming out of her wounds...........was that film?" he asked, he wasn't used to this at all, he was the new reaper, the new guy, he then rubbed his temples waiting for his teachers reply  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm
"Yes, that is basically all then you have to report that the target is dead " Grell said smiling "we should probably go back to the school now" Grell said and started to walk back to the school.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:56 pm
Ethan nodded taking in the information "i understand, ah Grell shouldn't we hide the body?" he spoke then took another look to the body before following quickly behind  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 pm
yum_puddi
Grell laughed "now, why would we do a thing like that?" he asked as he walked next to Ethan "what if someone sees the body I'm going to go to jail?" soon they arrived at the school. grell went to his room and opened the door "if you need me I will be in my room, but knock first" grell said saying the words 'Knock first ' seductively as if when Alex walked into his room grell was going to be naked or something before he went into his room and closed the door (XD) . Grell sat in a chair at his desk that was in his room.
yum_onigiri yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_tamago yum_tuna yum_cupcake
yum_onigiri yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_tamago yum_tuna yum_cupcake  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 pm
Ethan shrugged "you could you know........" he spoke then sighed, Once he reached the school he smiled "O-of course" he spoke taking his leave trying to ignore the seductive tone his teacher used  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:40 pm
Grell sighed as he looked at the pile of papers on his desk , wondering how could he get out of filling them out. Grell went and took a shower after filling out the paper saying he killed the person they told him to. When grell came out of the shower and put his short red robe on as he dried his long crimson hair he found himself wondering what ethan was doing. Grell thought why do I even care, i have no interest in children.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 pm
Ethan had striped and changed into a night shirt and got in bed then began to read when ever the book spoke of the color red or crimson he would think of Grell, after a few minutes he fell alseep, he had been reading the play Hamlet, After awile he curled up and knocked the book off the bed  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:09 pm
Grell put his clothes on and went back to the paper work he had to do . Grell frowned as he sat back at his desk , knowing if he didn't do the work he would most likely get in trouble with William. The next day ethan had class, William was teaching them and grell was sitting in a chair with his legs crossed "aren't you a teacher to, grell sutcliff" William asked grell (kind of like on the ova XD) grell stood up "I'm only here for you will" grell said and just started to like flirt with him , William looked annoyed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:36 pm
Ethan sat in class and as usual took lots of notes he froze though after hearing what Grell said he growled under his breath he continued righting, at times glaceing at the two teachers, he got rather jealous very quickly he stood up "Excuse me but may i be excused, i don't feel to good i feel a bit light headed.." he said, he needed to leave before he punched something or rather some one  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:49 pm
William looked at Ethan and nodded "yes ,you can" he said and grell continued to flirt with him , standing very close to William.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 pm
Ethan left and slam the door on his way out he ran to his dorm and tried to calm himself down  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm
Everyone looked surprised, grell walked out the door "Ethan?, are you alright?" he asked walking over to Ethan ,looking at him.
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff