Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
Nightmares anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  :D
View Results

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 am
Real nightmares, the kind that would probably have Freddy wetting his pants. Share your stories here.

I have had some pretty gruesome and sometimes very graphic dreams, one recently caused by eating candy before bed, but there is one nightmare that still freaks me out to this day, I will never forget it.

One night I had this very vivid dream, I was kneeling on a wooden platform in some kind of medieval Inquisition style public execution/trial thing with swords pointed at my neck and my hands tied behind my back. In my dream one guy was questioning me but I didn't understand him and my silence must have frustrated him because then he raged and stabbed me in my leg with his sword, my calf muscle to be exact.

In that same instant, I woke up with blinding pain in my leg. My calf muscle to be exact. It was severe leg cramp that left me shaken and terrified.

To this day I still haven't decided which came first, the dream or the cramp. Did the vividness of the dream lead to a muscle spasm or was my leg already cramping and my over-active brain trying to send me a message. Could it have been something more?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:33 pm
That kind of thing happens to me a lot. But its not just a single muscle or anything. It's usually when I'm having a dream where I'm falling or something and just as I'm about to hit the ground, I wake up but my entire body does this spasm as if I had hit the ground. If doesnt really scare me, just freaks me out a little bit.  

SilentlyVicious

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 pm
Wow. It could have been something more or it could have been mind over body. Your mind thought it was real and caused your leg to cramp as if it expected the pain. Who knows. Maybe your reincarnated xd lol

I wish I had a nightmare to share, but I can't think of any at the moment. Just a vampire/doppleganger one. And that wasn't all that scary. Just odd. And don't ask about the cliche "man in a trench coat". I saw him a few times, and I'll tell you this: I ran, but in the wrong direction. He made me angry for some reason.... evil Haven't seen him in years. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:41 pm
I almost wish I'd have a nightmare some day (some night, should I say?) - I've never had one in all my life and I really want to know what one would feel like. o:  

Arrowlake Riddler

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm
Stay up as late as possible + watch something violent and graphic like Saw + Eat something very sweet and chocolate like a Hershey bar + Go straight to bed afterwards = Insta Nightmare! (well either that or the weirdest dream ever)

Don't forget to brush your teeth after the candy bar or suffer cavities and horrible morning breath + foal taste.

Arrowlake Riddler
I almost wish I'd have a nightmare some day (some night, should I say?) - I've never had one in all my life and I really want to know what one would feel like. o:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 pm
You probably were having a charlie horse or spasm and your dream manifested it in that way.

Your dreaming mind was like this charlie horse reminds me of.....hmmm maybe a stab to the calf? Waking self says holy crap my leg. End scene.

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm
My nightmare is if I sleep a certain side of my bed I will just get this dream of me not breathing and I hear voices...weird :/  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:56 pm
xena91388
Stay up as late as possible + watch something violent and graphic like Saw + Eat something very sweet and chocolate like a Hershey bar + Go straight to bed afterwards = Insta Nightmare! (well either that or the weirdest dream ever)

Don't forget to brush your teeth after the candy bar or suffer cavities and horrible morning breath + foal taste.

I shall have to try that. Thanks. :3

*Will report here if it works*  

Arrowlake Riddler

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 am
Last weird nightmare I had (that actually involved falling) was a zombie dream. I was in this weird prison like building and then all of a sudden zombies came out of no where and ate everyone. Only people left were me, some girl and another guy. No idea who these people were, but since we were trapped I was going to sacrifice myself to try to get them a window to escape. Apparently there was a big pool with some kind of tower thing that went all the way to the ceiling (which was like 20 feet in the air) and so, I ran out, killing zombies and getting their attention. I dove into the shallow pool and started climbing the tower in the center, being followed by zombies. As they climbed, I'd knock them off and climb higher. I got to the top and pushed a couple more off of the tower and saw the other two people running, trying to get away. Once they were gone, my only option was to go down. So, I just jumped. Woke up as soon as I hit the ground. Pretty crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:42 am
wow. These stories make me want to tell my freaky dream that I had while sleeping last night. It was creepy.
I'll just tell it.
Okay I was in a lab reading a book when one of the speicmens broke free and started running. They were 3 werewolves. I ran after them to try and get them back. I was followed. I turned around and there were 2 scientists chasing me. I ran faster. Those Scientists even had knives. I ran after the wolves with them chasing me. Then one of the wolves turned around and started running at me. I was screwed. Then the other 2 werewolves popped up and killed the scientists. Then they picked up the ratcoon pilliow the very one I was sleeping on and started to turn when I grabbed it's(the pillow's) tail and said," GIMME BACK MY PILLOW!" or something like that. It turned to me with my pillow in its mouth and played tug-a-war with it. The tail was fragile. I was scared. Then one of the other werewolves bit me. I screamed in pain. Then I woke up with my parents trying to get me up.

-I Left Forgotten I-

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:48 am
Animeissuperawesome
wow. These stories make me want to tell my freaky dream that I had while sleeping last night. It was creepy.
I'll just tell it.
Okay I was in a lab reading a book when one of the speicmens broke free and started running. They were 3 werewolves. I ran after them to try and get them back. I was followed. I turned around and there were 2 scientists chasing me. I ran faster. Those Scientists even had knives. I ran after the wolves with them chasing me. Then one of the wolves turned around and started running at me. I was screwed. Then the other 2 werewolves popped up and killed the scientists. Then they picked up the ratcoon pilliow the very one I was sleeping on and started to turn when I grabbed it's(the pillow's) tail and said," GIMME BACK MY PILLOW!" or something like that. It turned to me with my pillow in its mouth and played tug-a-war with it. The tail was fragile. I was scared. Then one of the other werewolves bit me. I screamed in pain. Then I woke up with my parents trying to get me up.

Wow. That sounds intense. O.O Did your parents say if you said anything out loud? Like the pillow thing?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm
I dream every night but rarely its a nightmare.
But when I do have a nightmare it's always the kind that has you jump straight into the air and turn on all the lights and sit in the middle of your bed the rest of the night; until you finally fall asleep at 6 in the morning. and I can never remember what the nightmare was about...

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 pm
jesusgirl115
I dream every night but rarely its a nightmare.
But when I do have a nightmare it's always the kind that has you jump straight into the air and turn on all the lights and sit in the middle of your bed the rest of the night; until you finally fall asleep at 6 in the morning. and I can never remember what the nightmare was about...

Those are always the most frightening ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 pm
Nearly every dream I have is a nightmare... I guess it depends on what you call a nightmare. Usually, when I wake up I'm thankful it was just a dream. The most interesting ones I remember are quite detailed... and well.... not so scary to hear about, but scary when you consider yourself in the place of my little dream self for whom that was reality. I will try to be concise.

Well this dream started off with me carrying a bag of my chopped up neighbours(at least i don't remember anything earlier) and burning them so the zombie virus wouldn't spread. I probably chopped them up, but whatever. Most people were zombies, and they left the area in pursuit of new meat, only a few stragglers were left behind. after that I ran back inside, my mom and i miraculously survived. my mom was completely unaware of what was going on. she was opening the windows and shades to let the light in. I was going mad. then the doorbell rings and some yellow alien is at the door, she opens it, it goes to hug her... i instinctively went and pushed it away. then i noticed the alien was a mean looking woman. she walked away and then i shut the door... ran to my room, curled up in fetal position and started hyperventilating. then i felt like running after the woman and screaming at her as if it was her fault. i woke up sometime after that.
the second one was more interesting.
I got off the bus for school and then I saw my friend, who was the first person infected with the zombie virus, but then i didn't know. Next thing I know everyone's a zombie except for me and a few select people. I have this small knife in which im using to behead the zombies. I go insane and just start beheading people in general. As soon as the person was bitten, even before the virus took hold i beheaded them. I was just so jumpy and crazy. me and a select group of people were fighting our way out of the school and then the US president was there and i mentioned I'm only keeping useful people alive and nodded to the president that he was useful. But somewhere in the frenzy he got infected and left behind... we escaped to the forest and then spent the rest of my dream in a treehouse... arguing over which of the 12 harry potter films we should watch...

i love zombies.  

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:09 pm
Eek! Zombies!

Hmm. . . .I think your dream means you've been playing too many zombie games. xd joking! lol That happens to me sometimes, I play a game so intensely I start living it through my dreams. Recently my dreams have involved Portal. xd

Hmm. . . Your zombie dream doesn't sound too bad, there is a silver-lining. At least you got to be the hero and lived at the end?

zuzehhx

✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games