Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I can't beleave.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 pm
Okay, on Sunday someone told me my mate died, I cryed for 2 days then today I found out it was a ******** prank! scream , I cryed cuase he was pranking me
What should I do my mate's gaian name is 1D1OTS Should I brake up with him or trust him again  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:38 pm
Well, forgiveness is a great thing, and if he still cares for you and wants your forgiveness, he will comfort you if you cried. If he laughed and ignored your feelings, dump his a**. People like that piss me off, sick jokes aren't funny. stare  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:03 pm
Chaos Starlight
Well, forgiveness is a great thing, and if he still cares for you and wants your forgiveness, he will comfort you if you cried. If he laughed and ignored your feelings, dump his a**. People like that piss me off, sick jokes aren't funny. stare

Last time he comforted me was never even last year when my freind died hes like so?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:05 pm
Dark-AbyssXx
Chaos Starlight

Last time he comforted me was never even last year when my freind died hes like so?
Wow, then dump his a**, if he cared about you and knew you liked him that much that you would cry, he wouldn't of done it in the first place. People are assholes, I just wish there were less assholes and more nice people.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:07 pm
Chaos Starlight
Dark-AbyssXx
Chaos Starlight

Wow, then dump his a**, if he cared about you and knew you liked him that much that you would cry, he wouldn't of done it in the first place. People are assholes, I just wish there were less assholes and more nice people.

*sigh* I dunno why he even ******** done it v.v *looks down tears running down face*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:18 pm
Dark-AbyssXx
Chaos Starlight
Dark-AbyssXx
Chaos Starlight

*sigh* I dunno why he even ******** done it v.v *looks down tears running down face*

It's alright... *wraps my arm around you* Don't cry... Some people just don't care about the ones that have feelings. I care, and stop crying, please, I hate it when nice people cry. *cuddles into you, grabbing a tissue and handing it to you*  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 pm
So you would just believe anyone who would tell you that?
Despite from the fact that you just got trolled incredibly hard you need to not take everything so seriously.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:58 am
Chaos Starlight
Dark-AbyssXx
Chaos Starlight
Dark-AbyssXx
Chaos Starlight

It's alright... *wraps my arm around you* Don't cry... Some people just don't care about the ones that have feelings. I care, and stop crying, please, I hate it when nice people cry. *cuddles into you, grabbing a tissue and handing it to you*

I jsut dont know what to do you know.... I thought he loved me,....  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 am
Hogosha neko
Despite from the fact that you just got trolled incredibly hard you need to not take everything so seriously.

I'm a really gullible person the douche told me and sounded so serious, so anyone will beleave that.. Trolls are amusing to me BUT they don't kid around when someone dies  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:29 am
Dark-AbyssXx
Hogosha neko

I'm a really gullible person the douche told me and sounded so serious, so anyone will beleave that.. Trolls are amusing to me BUT they don't kid around when someone dies

Nope, trolls are trolls.

And btw you might want to change your signature wink  

Hogosha neko

read the wind

Beloved Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:10 am
Next time, call your mate's parents first or something. That was stupid. You could find some one so much better than that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 am
I know it is not easy to think straight when you hear news like that. But would you not confirm what someone told you instead of just believing it?

And that is a horrible joke.  

00Shoe
Captain

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 pm
Hogosha neko
Dark-AbyssXx
Hogosha neko

Nope, trolls are trolls.

And btw you might want to change your signature wink

I will thanks for reminding me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:53 pm
00Shoe
I know it is not easy to think straight when you hear news like that. But would you not confirm what someone told you instead of just believing it?

And that is a horrible joke.

I know and I'm gonna forgive him this once...  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 am
Anyone ever pull that s**t with me and they'll wish they were dead.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff