Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Bidblast! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

What do you think about it?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm
it confuses me  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady Feliciity

Dominant Rare

20,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:06 pm
i didnt try it whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:51 pm
Minor goldsink.
An idea slightly better than Alchemy.

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 pm
It's a good idea if used right. People are bidding too much and driving the prices up higher than the items are worth. Each time someone bids the price goes up by 1 until it closes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 pm
It would be fine if the people using it was not stupid. Sorry but there is no way you would be bidding something up to extremely higher prices then market then expect the person to buy it. Its a waste of gold and waste of time. But if people would stop being stupid and us it right it might just be a great thing for everybody.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 pm
Deel-Dough
It would be fine if the people using it was not stupid. Sorry but there is no way you would be bidding something up to extremely higher prices then market then expect the person to buy it. Its a waste of gold and waste of time. But if people would stop being stupid and us it right it might just be a great thing for everybody.
Lol that's what I was just saying. Nice. I'm starting to wonder if people realize how much the bid prie goes up and how much higher it is than the MP Price. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 pm
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
Lol that's what I was just saying. Nice. I'm starting to wonder if people realize how much the bid prie goes up and how much higher it is than the MP Price. lol
Freaking rich people throwing away there gold just so others can't win. This world is full of sad people but at least there are smart people out there like us.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:21 pm
Deel-Dough
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
Freaking rich people throwing away there gold just so others can't win. This world is full of sad people but at least there are smart people out there like us.
I don't know about all that. One of the items is going for over 200k less than the MP price. I wouldn't mind getting it and selling it for a 200k profit lol. I've been looking around it. I think it's a mix of people throwing away gold, and a mix of dumb people- the ones bidding way above what it's worth. Who knows how people think these days lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 pm
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
I don't know about all that. One of the items is going for over 200k less than the MP price. I wouldn't mind getting it and selling it for a 200k profit lol. I've been looking around it. I think it's a mix of people throwing away gold, and a mix of dumb people- the ones bidding way above what it's worth. Who knows how people think these days lol.
This I agree with.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:26 pm
Deel-Dough
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
This I agree with.
I'm Dei by the way  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 pm
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
This I agree with.
I'm Dei by the way
Ok I'm Deel, nice to meet you. ^_^  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 pm
Deel-Dough
It's nice to meet you too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 pm
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
Sorry but we should stop we should not be spamming this thread. Talk to you via pm or in you thread.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 pm
Deel-Dough
Tainted and Jaded
Deel-Dough
Sorry but we should stop we should not be spamming this thread. Talk to you via pm or in you thread.
Last time I checked a conversation wasn't spam. Especially about the topic for the Thread. But PMs work too.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff